Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: beginner to advance crossdressing ?

beginner to advance crossdressing ?

Hi..I was just taking a survey on where girls think they are in their crossdressing stage?

1. beginner

2. intermediate

3. advanced

4. expert

5. I am a GG

and please state why you feel you are in this stage..xx Krista

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

???

Are you talking, how they present themselves or how they feel emotionally?

For Myself I present fair, could do better. mentally I hover between male and female. Must be a hormonal thing!!

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Last edited by Sarah Rabbit; 03-09-2006 at 06:18 AM.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I guess I am asking what stage they feel they have progressed to in their lifestyle..I would consider a beginner a person who only occasionally puts an article of women's clothes on and gets excited about it to the other end of the spectrum ( the advanced) where I think a cder can dress as a woman all day long and just feel joy.

I have progressed to where I can dress as a woman all day without any arousal and just feel wonderful from being dressed.

hugs Krista

and I think the "expert" is a girl who can comfortably pass in the community..(I am not there yet)
    Last edited by GypsyKaren; 03-09-2006 at 07:27 AM.

Transitioning from beginner to intermediate. Not too good for 35 years experience! I look real good from the neck down but haven't played with makeup and nails yet.

i'm not sure how to answer this. i guess when i first read the question i thought you were asking where you are in the transgender spectrum and then you were relating it to beginner to expert.

but then i thought maybe you were just asking about exerience. if that's the case i would have to say i am an expert but only because i wear women's clothing 100% of the time. BUT i don't dress to pass. i don't do wigs or make up (outside of the occasional eye liner and mascara). so i guess that might take away from my expert ranking???? :wink:

Advanced - I think
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

I agree with the satisfaction aspect of dressing and after all these years I would say: Somewhere between expert and GG!

Outdoor girl seeking..... Sam-antha's Avatar
    Advanced enough for me. Whatever that qualitficaton may mean. But i'm happy with it.
    'Kerriana "Samantha.....i feel like I'm hearing her through fractured glass.. She makes sense if you kinda squint"

Banned Read only
    If dressing as a woman all day and feeling wonderful makes you "advanced", (whatever that means). Then put me down as very, very, advanced.

I would say I'm some where between advanced and expert. Because there is always room to improve. The other day we did some pictures, and the wife and I saw a different person there, not the male me. I think one of the things that sets us apart from GG's, is we try to be perfect, and a lot of GG's don't. Some days I feel like a girl playing with my makeup, it's fun.

stage

In my case I would say intermediate. I feel like I am resonably good with make-up and I don't over dress or in-appropriate for my age - 56. I am out of the closet a little, but not enough and my wife knows, does not like, but can tolerate it and I accept how she feels about it. I need more girlfriends in this femme world joined Tri-ess this year and am going to my first Renaissance meeting next weekend. I could use some fine tuning and appropriate advice as well as more socialability which I hope to get. I am a South Jersey CD. Huggs- Robingirl

Aspiring Member
    I would say intermediate, I've now begun wearing a wig and abit of make up (lipstick and sometimes nail polish and eye shadow).

I used to just wear the clothing, but now include the clothing and above items. If I can move towards full makeup (blush, foundation, ...) and breastforms I would say that is more advanced.

I would have to say I'm somewhere between "Advance and Expert" as I have now been going out enfemm in the daylight. I know I have room for advancement and will never be perfect, but if I can be respected as the gender I present, then that is all I can expect.

I would have to say beginner because I have never tried to pass or be fully dressed. But if time in grade means anything, then I am intermediate since I know the names of many fashion items and know my fabric types. I am good at matching outfits and have overcome much social stigma while wearing pieces of clothing in everyday life. Been carrying a purse since the first compact cell phones came about...

Bunny's submissive girl CharleneCD's Avatar
    I know some would argue with me after my day out gown shopping, But I must say intermidiate. I am still clueless on make-up without my wifes help. Also While it looks like I have been dressing longer, I have been doing this for less than a year. Given that I have made some other CD friends and am starting to go out more I am probobly not far from advanced. I just need a bit more practice.
    Charlene

Learn To Love Yourself And You will Find That Others Have Always Loved You But You Can Now Accept It.

I can not say in wish crossdressing stagethat I am. I always feel happy when I am in feeling of woman, dress like woman, seeing me woman and acceptance my feelings, but in closet. I discreetly drive my car in the city and return to thehouse. I never have been dressed like woman and mixed public place among people.

I would rate me somewhere between advanced and expert. I judge this on the fact that I go out freely to straight venues with no hassles. When shopping at a mall, I will purposely pass by groups of teen girls and have never gotten a reaction. This past New Years Eve, a group of us went (for the second year) to a large straight party. While there, two women came up to me to tell me that they heard there were trannies at the party, and then politely asked if I was one of them. I replied with a smile--"yes, and thanks, it is a compliment for you to ask." They said that they had seen me talking with the other girls and they weren't sure. I took this as passing.

Jodi

beginner

I really dont know what to anser on this ,some where between advanced and expert maybe.theres days now matter what i do im not happy with the results I really feel I still could use some fine tuneing and imstill working on getting my voice a bit higher but im still happy any how xxxxxx

New crossdresser

I feel I am a beginner as I still have to learn to wear makeup, buy a wig, clothes to wear in public etc. Need suggestions. Been adicted to lingerie since i was 13, but only now learning what it feels like to be dressed as a
    woman. Luv the feeling.

Do I Have to Honest.

I'm not allowed to shave my legs and look like a Yeti in hose. Only dabbled in make up. I AM A MESS. Marriage really sucks sometimes! After 30 years of feminine belongings total beginner. Yeah I know I suck big time here and in this small town of lumberjacks if I was caught enfemme I would be taken as someones bitch Yeti legs and all! Kind of complimenting though!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]

I would have to say advanced. Maybe not because I am good at dressing or even look good. But mentaly, after 20 some years of fighting myself I am mostly at peace with myself now. Therefore I feel I am advanced. Still got further to go yet.

Kisses, April Marie
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

Don't know how to rate this... I'm comfortable being me at home or out. I know that I'm not the most passable CD but I'm at peace with that and really enjoy being on this road. Plus I've met the greatest travelers along the way!
    Fulltime girl on the inside.
    Lipstick=confidence

[SIZE=4]Holly[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by krista65
    Hi..I was just taking a survey on where girls think they are in their crossdressing stage?

1. beginner

2. intermediate

3. advanced

4. expert

5. I am a GG

and please state why you feel you are in this stage..xx Krista

I am 1) A beginner.
    Why? Because I am no further along with my dressing then I was last year when I started.
    Why? Because where I live doens't allow for it, unless I go out of town and I don't know where to go in that case.

Some Where Around Advanced , But Hoping To Do Better