Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: am man in a womens mind in a mans body

am man in a womens mind in a mans body

Ok long line
    Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me. but I will settle for dressing as a women in panties and bras
    yes I am alone in my thinking or maybe not

Missy

Quote Originally Posted by Missy
    Ok long line
    Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me. but I will settle for dressing as a women in panties and bras

Missy
    Get outa here.!!!...toned arms, legs, six pack.???...never get even close to thinking about it...I'm far too comfortable being who I really am.
    Nikki. x

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I don't mean this in a mean way, more in an "I love that you posted this" way: This is the funniest CD fantasy I've come across! If I understand what you're saying, it's a way of imagining a macho man who is jealous of you because you crossdress.

Think I'll try it on for size sometime

I think we've all got funny fantasies, kudos to you for being bold enough to share yours in a perfectly tasteful way.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I don't really know what you mean by "six pack abs". When someone drinks a lot of six packs, he usually gets what is more commonly referred to as a "beer belly", which is quite unlike "washboard abs".

I've worked construction most of my life, so I've got some muscles that I am pretty satisfied with. My pectorals can fill out a dress as well as boobs can. And I have had woman friends look at my legs and say "You're gonna make a lot of women jealous." When selecting clothes to buy, I look for ones that hang well on my male physique.

GypsyKaren
    Muscles? I'm much to lazy for such nonsense.

Karen

Ok long line

Missy
    I'm confused.
    WHILST dressed as a woman do I wish I was a 'fit' sexy bloke with a good body?

I have enough problems.

My head just exploded.

I think I understand what you are asking. With the exception of the six-pack abs, they don't work together very well.

I enjoy a sport that requires a great deal of strength and fitness to be good at.
    So I already have a six-pack, and my arms are toned, and I keep my weight very low.

As far as the six-pack goes, it works both ways. It reveals a trim waistline. My arms on the other hand are the reason I am aftraid to go out sleeveless.

The guys in my group "wish" that they could perform in our sport as well as I do. Many of them are much younger than I am. There are many people, including females who are better at this sport than I am, but within my group I am the Alpha.

I excercize my butt off to achieve this. But I live for this sport and although it dampers my ability to "pass" in a sleeveless top, I wouldn't give it up just to look more fem.

muscles.........????

It just does'nt seem atractive to me , but if that's you thing its all good,
    more power to ya. 0.02 I guess I'm too gurly , girl !!!
    " too young to fall in love " schoolgirl "

The only six packs I've ever had ended up as beer cans all over the floor!

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Actually no i wish i had bigger breasts, thinner waist, bigger hips and nothing down below.[/SIZE]

I think the closest I can relate is one time while dressed, I had done one of my best taping jobs and I was admiring my cleavage wishing that it was real.

Then suddenly, I had this thought that if I really were a woman and wanted to see what it was like to be a man, would I be able to bind my boobs so people would think I had a flat chest...not necessarily washboards (6 pack), but just a regular flat chested guy. How would I handle my hair? Would I have to cut it short and dye it a different color? Would there be any other fem givaways that I would have to adjust? And mentally, could I all-of-a-sudden adjust my mind to the stereotypical macho mentality.

In short, for one moment I was caught in a "fem" mind thinking about what it would be like to be a man.

I guess the grass is always greener on the other side.

Trouble On Wheels Francesca Chantel's Avatar
    I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.

Huh?
    "Lady Fingers"

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Penny
    Huh?
    [SIZE=3]Do you wish you looked as buff as Arnold Shwarznegger (body wise) while you had a dress on?
    At least that's the way i interpreted the question.
    [/SIZE]

Actually, lately when I see a muscular guy I tend to think I'm glad not to be that way.

Cathy

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Huh!!

Ok long line
    Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me. Missy

If I did , would I be Here?

Hugs, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

6 pack abs

NOT A CHANCE big boy, when I am en-femme this CD only wish is to be
    soft, slender and feminine looking, Healthy of course but strong no no no

Christy
    [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="3"]

NEVER look down on anybody unless you're helping them up.

Rev Jesse Jackson

Recently Frequent Visitre Sweet Virginia's Avatar

Wink That's Izzard's line!

Quote Originally Posted by Francesca Chantel
    I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
    Here in the UK we have a comic genius called Eddy Izzard who's 'out' as a CD. In 1993 or thereabouts he came out with that wonderful line, I thought 'somebody out there is on my wavelength!'. Love to ya!

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

Thats way to out there for my mind to think about. No I am not going to ever think of being a big well built Man. I'm not, and haven't been since my service years. Nope can't make me think along those lines. LOL!

I'm way to into being a MTF CD!

Haley

Looking for what's new Lisa Baby's Avatar

Fantasy??????

Quote Originally Posted by Christy
    NOT A CHANCE big boy, when I am en-femme this CD only wish is to be
    soft, slender and feminine looking, Healthy of course but strong no no no

Christy
    I am Cristy' sister in this thought.

Lisa

I have to agree with Francesca's response
    I'm a lesbian trapped in a man's body

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Ok long line
    Men while dressed in womens cloths do any of you think about being a man with toned arms and legs with the six pack abbs, wishing that that could be me.
    Missy
    The first time I tried to parse this, I assumed that "wishing that that could be me" was a typo, and that Missy meant "wishing that they could be me" - as in, imagining a bodybuilder looking at Missy and the bodybuilder wishing that they could be a dainty CD. I thought that was a hilarious and imaginative fantasy. Pretty clear to me now that I was wrong in the way I parsed it

So back to the original question, no, I never fantasize about being buff.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

well...

..I'd supose I could do worse than...
    Last edited by Khriss; 05-18-2007 at 05:00 AM.
    Just Remember,"Wherever You go- There You are ! "

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Virginia
    Here in the UK we have a comic genius called Eddy Izzard who's 'out' as a CD. In 1993 or thereabouts he came out with that wonderful line, I thought 'somebody out there is on my wavelength!'. Love to ya!

Yes Eddy is a wonderful guy who I remember being interviewed on TV and asked "why do you wear womens clothes?".. his reply was perfect.....

they are NOT womens clothes......they are MINE

I would want to toned not buff. I would love to have a body like the girl in the bowflex commercial very toned I am so green with envy/

Kymmie