Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reincarnation

Reincarnation

Does anybody feel that at one time they may have been a female in a passed life,and that maybe its resurfacing now.that when you look in the mirror the girl you see is someone from another time.

Oh!

That was the first thing my SO sead when I told her I was a CD. I think it's possable, real I don't know. I think Id rather have been reborn as dog though alot less confusing.

Banned Read only
    If there is such a thing as reincarnation, (I don't know) and we've all lived many times before it follows we must have been male and female in previous lives.
    I've never had any sort of feelings that I've been a woman in a previous life, I know others have when "regressed" while under hypnosis, but then I've never been hypnotised.

My sister (who doesn't know about Teresa) went to a psychic who said that she and I were married in a past life and that she was my Husband- must be why we don't get along!
    In my youth I thought reincarnation must be true but inspite of some cool theories (and wishful thinking) I'm no longer sure. Life is certainly Weird but perhaps we're just picking up the resonant echos of other peoples lives. We'll all find out eventually though, perhaps awakening to a new life as a screaming newborn somewhere. But I really don't want to go though being a kid again, do you?

While I have no empirical evidence to support it, I firmly believe in reincarnation. That being said, it is my belief that we have all lived many lives and have experienced both genders.

Just my 0.02

Yes. I was watching a documentary about Germany during the Third Reich and there was a part about a girl of about 18 or so in the uniform of the Hitler Madchen-the Nazi Youth Movement for Girls. She wasn't anyone famous , just a German Teenager in the 1930s but I somehow felt I had been her and that the places shown during that part of the film were very familiar to me and I have never been to Germany, at least not in this life. I have often thought that I was a girl in that part of Europe.
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

If you accept the idea of reincarnation and also accept the idea that the human species evolved, then I think we have to conclude that we are reincarnated not only as humans but as other species as well. Yet most believers in reincarnation imagine (with a few exceptions) that all their reincarnations were as humans. So, either our perceptions of reincarnation are wrong, or reincarnation doesn't occur.

All that said, I agree that sometimes there is a shock of recognition in people when they encounter certain others, or see themselves en femme in the mirror, etc. My son when he was about 1 and I held him in front of the mirror smiled and his expression to me always seemed like one of recognition, as if he was saying: "I'm back!".

If there is no basis for reincarnation, we have to look someplace else for an explanation of these experiences. Personally, I think Jung recognized something important, that there are underlying aspects of personality that are inherited and archetypal and somehow shared. It is to these I look for an explanation, even though I haven't seen an adequate one so far. I'm also still open to the idea that ideas have an objective existence, and that time is capable of being sensed in advance or in arrears somehow. Though I have no proof for these concepts either, they seem easier to make consistent with our current scientific worldviews.

Quote Originally Posted by livy_m_b
    reincarnated not only as humans but as other species as well.
    As the Body has evolved so has the Soul (so goes the logic). The mistake reincarnationists often make is the idea that you might come back as a lower life form if you don't behave yourself- such is the difference between spiritual quest and Religion. But then I said I don't really believe, didn't I?

p.s.- I get that "I'm back" feeling everytime Teresa looks at herself in the mirror. But does that really Prove anything???

I've always wondered if I were female in a previous life too.

I think it's very possible.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Sorry I dont believe in reincarnation.

Quote Originally Posted by deenagirlcd
    Does anybody feel that at one time they may have been a female in a passed life,and that maybe its resurfacing now.that when you look in the mirror the girl you see is someone from another time.
    I do not believe in reincarnation. But when I look in the mirror sometimes I see my mother or sister. Coupled with the fact that my parents were expecting a daughter.
    Regards,
    Leigh

Deenagirl, can I get some of what your smoke'n! xoxoxoJennifer

I guess I believe it to be possible. I have always felt we are but here to learn things, to expand our horizons if you will. So can it be possible that I might have been a woman in a past life? Or how about a womanizing male? Or how about someone who was very intolerant of diversity? Could explain why I feel the way I do inside. Maybe I am supposed to be learning the lesson that we are all different by design. A Utopian Society you say.

Puff...puff.. pass
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

I often think that Deena and that I'll be back as a gender girl.

I often wonder, there is a short story called Lost in Time which makes me almost believe it. Cissy
    Last edited by windycissy; 03-18-2006 at 02:02 PM.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Short answer...yes.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Wink The Movies

In the early sixties there was a Tony Curtice film "Goodbye Charlie" his friend a womanizer was shot by a husband and the friend came back as a full grown woman. Debbie Reynolds was the woman and she got over the shock and started to use her assets as she did when she was he. Well she was killed tying to get away from a jelous wife and came back a dog.

No, but it sounds like a good line if I get caught
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

It might help explain some of the 'why' questions that I ask myself when I am dressed, thinking, or acting out of my expected male role. I love feeling like I do, as a crossdresser (just go with the label for now), but tell myself at times that what I am doing is strange. To answer your question, I can't say that I am a firm believer of reincarnation. I am not saying that I don't believe in it.

I think I was Shirley MacLaine in a past life. No, wait a minute…

Quote Originally Posted by Denise_Z
    I think I was Shirley MacLaine in a past life. No, wait a minute…

I love Shirley - and I see the resemblance!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer easton
    Deenagirl, can I get some of what your smoke'n! xoxoxoJennifer
    hey jennifer iam not posing as a mermaid-what are you smoking:joke:

In my next life

No I can't say I've had that feeling, but I'm putting my request in now that I come back in my next life as one. A well kept one.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniffer
    No I can't say I've had that feeling, but I'm putting my request in now that I come back in my next life as one. A well kept one.
    I can agree with that