Thread: I Got a complement....I Feel So Pretty!!!!!!!!!

Banned Read only

I Got a complement....I Feel So Pretty!!!!!!!!!

I Was out this evening just running an errand and I had on my Firm Ladies V-Neck shirt and a woman came up to me and liked my shirt
    Attached Images Attached Images

Good for you, compliments are always welcome!
    Crissy

Compliments are priceless!

Very nice. I love it how woman compliment each other on their clothes. And its nice when they compliment one of us.

I'm so glad that you got a compliment, there is nothing better.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Compliments are an ego boost for sure. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe she works for the FIRM!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Maybe she works for the FIRM!?
    The Firm is an Exercise Video Series and Studio in South Carolina.

Banned Read only
    There's probably a real good chance that she just liked the shirt and thought it fit you well. Not it was a girl shirt and she was complimenting you for wearing a girl shirt. If the tables were turned and you walked up to a strange woman that had a nice set of boobs and you said the same thing she might take it the compliment was about her boobs, not so much the shirt. Or she might take it that it was the shirt. Women are hard to give compliments to, you don't know how they will take them. Is it better and safer to say nothing????????

Every one enjoys a compliment but today we GMs have to be careful who and how we give a compliment to. Many women will say thank you and a few read an underlying message in a compliment. I try not to give a compliment to them except maybe to a waitress about her attention to our dining table and usually leave a bigger tip with a not a very good waitress, sometimes I write thank you for being a great worker on the back of the ticket. If I see a woman I really don't know I just smile and nod my head hello and walk on by, no matter how they are dressed.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Seems like your shirt got the compliment

Banned Read only

Red face

I get a lot of comments of appreciation when I wear some of my graphic tee shirts of Peanuts/Snoopy or Bigfoot. I haven't wore any with any of my 42C bras underneath!

I love compliments, they make me feel pretty, too!

I have a Facebook account that is just me enfemme which I just love. I had a guy friend me and we started chatting, but he started getting serious about me and anted to start a relationship with me. (Yes, he knew I was transgender) I am not ready for a relationship, nor do I really want one. When I told him all that, through Facebook he was devistated. He told me how pretty I was. I was so flattered that he wanted a relationship with me and thought I was pretty.