I keep coming back to this question the more I mix with the public , OK it is based on being totally enfemme . I was going round the supermaket again today , a husband and wife were having a debate about wine choices , she saw me select some Chilean white wine , so she asked my opinion , I replied I've never had a bad bottle of white or red but I'm no expert all I know is they blend favourably with most meals and are perfectly acceptable on their own , so the husband said we'll give it a try and maybe I'd like to join them in a glass , I know he was joking but it was the way it was said that was the nicest part .

Again that thought crossed my mind how do they see me , am I or all of us just CDers . I didn't want to upset anyone but was almost tempted to ask this in the TS section . Despite where we are on the spectrum the outside World aren't aware of it . It also brings me again to the subject of labels do they really matter , I don't believe they do when being totally out and they have little value if you are still in the closet where no one knows . I still feel we embrace them as we move along our road to give us some identity . I still can't answer if my GD severe enough to take me on or I have reached my transtion point now , I do feel very comfortable with this part of my life , I'm afriad my wife is creating hell again , we tried to keep it all amicable but I feel it is hitting her what has happened and what she has lost . I need her off my back totally now so it looks like I will have to start taking divorce advice .