Thread: New member

I would like some direction I am new and my most comfortable time is when I dress. This is something I have been doing in private for many years. My wife knows now and is pretty supportive. Looking for conversation with other like me.

Shybrenda,

Wlcome to theforum.

Read the adventures of others here and then you may have some questions to ask.

Tell us about your activities, a supporting wife is a good start.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Welcome to the Forum - a great place to safely share and learn. What direction do you want to head? With a supportive wife, there are more options, but do take it slow. Do you want clothing advice, makeup, wigs, shoes, places to buy all of the above? What kind of look are you going for?
    Hugs, Ellen

Silver Member
    Brenda, welcome aboard! Watch for other posters who are in PA., and PM them. Ask to be friends, and most will welcome you.

Nice to meet you Brenda! Don't be too shy, we're all here doing this together

Welcome!!

Brenda, welcome to the forum. You'll find a lot of likeminded members.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Welcome, Brenda! I think almost all of us r like u.

Except for u having an accepting spouse!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome. You’ll get out of these forums what you put into them. The more you read and post, the better you’ll get to know all the girls here. Once you do that it’s not too difficult to make friends here. There are girls at all levels here so if you only dress secretly at home, there are lots here who can relate, or if you’re a club-going diva like myself, there’s us also, and everywhere in between.

Aspiring Member
    Welcome.
    You will find that most of us are shy and most of us find crossdressing just makes us happy, reduces stress and is just wonderfully comfortable.
    You will also find that we are all different in our own ways. Crossdressing is an intensely personal activity. Hopefully you will make friends here who can express support and offer help.

Banned Read only
    Everyone who participates here has their reason/s. IF you are here to get some pointers or tips or learn? Read enough threads that interest you to find at least one person if not several who you can relate to and then follow their posts. That can save you a lot of wading.

Welcome, btw! Once you have 10 posts, they are likely to take the handcuffs off and you will have a lot more access to INFO here.

You might find some of the other Forums more helpful.
    Last edited by Rianna Humble; 11-07-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Welcome aboard. there are many here that will be glad to talk with you. When you get past 10 posts the doors into this pink realm will open wider. We also run the gauntlet in ages and experience.
    What are you looking for? just ask.

Also we have a special area for supportive SO and family members in the know.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 11-07-2018 at 06:57 PM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.