Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Surgery and crossdressing

I had a single repaired in 2010, and tuck with no problems, even after 8 or so hours. The only thing is the mesh they used is the stuff that is included in these class action suits, and it pinches at times.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by KymG View Post
    I had a left inguinal hernia repair years ago and i always assumed it was due to tucking.
    Iirc i didnt dress for ages after the repair, but all seems fine these days.
    You thought your hernia was due to tucking? Oh you poor dear...

The place you testes go when tucking is the same place they go when you are wading waist deep in a cold river.

But that place does sometime get blocked by the hernia rapier mesh so some people can't use that spot on one side or the other after surgery.