Thread: ebay addiction

ebay addiction

I just started shopping on ebay, and I can't stop. They have everything! and it's so easy. I must set a budget before I go broke!

Love eBay, certainly the low stress/high satisfaction way to buy things you might be a little to shy to walk into a shop and get. Great prices for things like breastforms and lingerie. But be aware that some sellers are a little vague or just plain wrong in their descriptions of things. Lots of fun, but set your priorities and make sure it's something you really can afford.

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    It's fantastic, but be very careful. Lately I've caught two eBay sellers creating false accounts to drive up the bids, sometimes if they bid a little too high, they offer a "second chance" so you may buy the item for more than what you wished to pay.

Banned Read only
    I have an ebay addiction of buying beatiful skirt suits. Then I also look for cheerleader & schoolgirl outfits.

HI Everyone: Yes ebay is great and I have enjoyed some great bargains there. Not just something for less money, but some things that R not available anymore. Having said that now let me warn U of a few things. Yes there R dishonorable dealers that will use shills to bid things up, especially if they know CDers R bidding on something. Also there is one in particular who will always over estimate the sizes to get more men bidding on slips. He is
    (B B boo 7 11). He has sold me slips 3 times now that were supposed to be size 42 only to be about size 38. Once could be an accident, 2 a coincidense but 3 times is fraud. I realize I Am accusing him of dishonesty, but that is what happened to me, "just the facts maam". And no refunds or exchanges.

I now deal with sellers who must have a very high rating of feedback. I also got burned by a seller who described a RR pocket watch as pristine and it had a bent winding stem. He would not make any restitution, just immediatelay branded me a trouble maker for havig the timerity to call him out about his dishonest practice. Otherwise the watch would not have brought $600.

I have had many many other dealings with so many wonderful sellers I have to say I will always be a shopper. It is good to know your size and have a limit and not get into that bidding mindset where U go past a reasonsable price. Also my philosophy is " get rid of one buy one" I will not get something without I throw out something as worn or give it away or sell it before I go shopping otherwise I would have no room for anything else.

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    Mmm, one MAJOR problem with eBay that I didn't mention is that shipping costs adds up, and obviously the postman tends to get frusterated knocking on my door every day to deliver packages. But it's definatly a good way to find the rare items.

I myself decided to hold off on eBay for at least a few months, I've spent way too much money on there already.

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandria
    It's fantastic, but be very careful. Lately I've caught two eBay sellers creating false accounts to drive up the bids, sometimes if they bid a little too high, they offer a "second chance" so you may buy the item for more than what you wished to pay.
    Exactly, I almost got stung like that before. Just take note of their feedback. That is usaully a good indicator of the people you are dealing with

Regards, Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]