Thread: Breast Form Question

Breast Form Question

Do any of you ladies in here wear your breast forms when your out dressed as a guy?

Not plus sized anymore! sharifemme's Avatar
    I wear my breast forms along with a bra, fem blouse or sweater, panties, and women's jeans every day to work and change when I get there. I'm always the first one here so it's no big deal. Since I wear a bra most all the time, I wear foam plus cups if dressed male in heavy clothing where it won't show as much. In the summer, I don't waer a bra all the time unless I am at home.

Sharifemme

About the only thing I'd dare in male mode is the bra under a t-shirt & shirt. Maybe just the smaller silicone breast enhancers under a sweat shirt. But no way the full sized silicone breast forms in male mode.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

Hmm...

I'm at the point where I wear forms and a bra around the clock. Work, Home, play etc. I have attachable forms, so it varies at home. When out and about, 95% of the time, with bra.

During the summertime, very cautious when in drab mode. I don't wear anything bigger than a B size anyway, my body frame is more suited for B or even A for that matter. C would probably look okay, but still a bit too big for my tastes.

I've worn out a number of bras over the last 14 years.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    In male mode I never wear breast forms or even a bra. I do always wear panties though. When I am at home about 90% of the time I am dressed en femme and if en femme I always have breast forms on.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I'm luck just to get away with a bra never mind with forms
    I just don't have fun -- I make the fun

Life's too short........Enjoy every day

Angela Marie,
    Do I wear my 38D breastforms when out as a guy?
    Yes, quite a bit actually. Lately, its just too much work to get all efem when I dont really have the time and being 'read' while efem has its pains/hurts/scars.
    Sometimes I go out with forms with semi loose dress shirt, loose tshirt or tighter white fem blouse with fem dress coat over. I am getting pretty good at hiding my shapes when needed and when I feel comfortable, enjoy the freedom of relaxing, the fem feel when not guarded. I have had the most wonderful gg converstations while in guy mode with forms. (obviously very cautious who I open up to). It is amazing how many women dont notice forms. I am sure our cd purest in the peanut gallery will object, but I am at the point where I enjoy even the small things/times when I can enjoy /experience womanly things/experiences. I really feel I have a womans heart and desires (at least many, not all) One example: For a long time I had felt bad about wearing womens panties under my mens clothes at work. "I am less of a man". Why wear them?, etc. (mental thing). But now I have changed my perception of wearing women items under drab at work, to now it's a source of that very feminine power of softness, understanding, getting things done, teamwork, empathy, love, etc. I picture the most perfectly dressed business woman who has the full power of her presence, attire, emotions, creativity and feelings. So it allows me to be a woman at heart and be a full man with my own powers and capabilities while at work.
    You asked!!

Hope it helps.
    Love
    Stephanie

i wear a bra and small breast forms almost every day . i also wear either pantyhose or thigh highs every day if possible . i absolutely love the fact that i can do this and not be noticed .i also just recieved my new breast forms from the breast form store in vancouver canada .i ordered a pair of size 8 attachable breast forms that were on sale for 179.00 and they are worth every penny . these forms are a lot larger than i thought and i am very happy with them , and i will be ordering another pair from them because there service was awesome and very fast . i ordered them last thursday and recieved them on monday morning .
    Last edited by Rebecca C; 03-21-2006 at 10:51 PM.

I was hoping someone would ask that question. Yes, of course. I can wear a bra with my breast forms under a tee or Polo and be content. It's quick and easy. Wearing a bra with "stuffing" was one of the first things I enjoyed doing when I first started wearing girls clothing as a teen. The best part was intentionaly getting caught by girls my age (I loved the giggling). This is still true to some extent today. Although I'm very careful were I go, and who I let see me, I do still enjoy doing it so very much. I wear size 5 forms, which are just the right size, and I love to have my nipples and straps show under a fitted top.

Double D Hugs

Lori Ann
    Last edited by Lori Ann; 03-21-2006 at 11:19 PM.

Smarter than I look Jenny Warren's Avatar
    I don't understand why anyone would wear their forms when in male mode.

Either I'm in male mode or I'm in female mode. One or the other.

Are you a crossdresser or a fencesitter?

Jenny
    Some days are a total waste of make-up

www.womaninside.me.uk

Sometimes I wear a padded bra.

Hey Jennie Warren

i often wear a bra and enhancers *silicone* out under a bulky sweater or jacket, etc...do it for the sheer enjoyment of feeling "breasts"...
    often when i drive long distances, i put the bigger forms in and just enjoy feeling extremely feminine with them on...
    noone can tell, but i know, and that's the fun part for me!

Bra and silicone enhancers under a sweater or sweatshirt
    --
    almost every day

I love the way they feel
    Last edited by jillinla; 03-27-2006 at 09:55 AM.

hey Jillina

i love it too, hate to take 'em off!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Warren
    I don't understand why anyone would wear their forms when in male mode.

Either I'm in male mode or I'm in female mode. One or the other.

Jenny
    I often wear my smaller forms under drab on weekends. I ran into a co-worker at the lumber yard a few weeks ago (male), and ran into another co-orker on another outing at a service station (female). I just enjoy the secret, but, it can be distracting, and I have to be careful to concentrate while driving.
    I have never found literature relating to key gener recognition traits, ie, what things do people instinctively look for when they instantly assume your gender, but I know that people skip over that judgement fairly quickly, and often seem to have pre-formed assumptions based upon non-personal features, such as location.
    On the flip side, I wore my medium-sized forms to my gf s place last week, and was there for over half an hour before she noticed. I pretended to be crushed. It was good for a snuggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny Warren
    Ooh, harsh...

I should try this it sounds like fun. I don't think I'm alone when I say that the way it makes me feel when I wear feminine items is why I do it. And in my mind, what I feel seems emphasized 100x over what others see - I think this is why so many girls are so hesitant to do things like shop in public. To you, your little B forms under your sweater feel like DDDs in a bikini with blinking lights and sirens.

Really, if it makes you feel good, and it doesn't hurt anyone, don't let anyone make you feel embarrased or inadequate in what you do.

I am quite emphatically a fencesitter. I live in drab, dream in drag.

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I'd love to have some silicone enhancers, but wow the price. So I have a B cup anyway without any help. I just tape and use a set of bra pads to fill the space. Or if I reallly want a bigger look maybe a C+ I use stockings with bird seed in them. The twist on the end gives that nipple effect.

As for wearing a bra in Male mode. Yes I did that for a long time. I had a Port put in my chest for Chemo while being treated for Cancer. I'd wear a bra with bandages on me to protect it. I had caught it once and puled it out part way. The Doctor put it back in and 3 weeks later I was sick in the hospital with a very bad infection. About killed me. Thats why I started wearing bras, was to protect my ports.

So yes I wore it every place, work, my parents home etc.
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 03-24-2006 at 08:40 AM.
    Haley P. Kemp

the only time

I dont wear my boobs is when I am at work,out of respect for my bosses,I am a instructor teaching truck driving. so it is a teacher student thing we must deal with. however after work I am strictly GeeGee and wear it all. love hugs and kisses GeeGee2