Thread: Jogging Outfit

Jogging Outfit

Over the Christmas weekend, I was involved in a car accident. I was unconscious for around ten minutes. Because of this, I was transported to the hospital strapped to a backboard. Apparently, standard procedure is that the clothes you are wearing get cut off. After all the poking, prodding, and scans someone decided that I could be removed from the backboard.

Ten hours later, I was to be released, but I had no clothes. My nurse sends another nurse to the lost and found to try and find a jogging outfit or or other not-so-size specific clothes. A few minutes later a bag is dropped on my bed. This young nurse had a different concept of jogging outfits than the older nurse.

The top was a long sleeve almost a t-shirt type, but the pants? I can best describe them as a cross between Spanx and yoga pants. They were size XL and I’m sure they make my butt look big, but I put them on. The shirt was a little long. Good thing. I wonder what the Uber driver was thinking, when she picked me up.

Nurses are good at their job, but have no fashion sense. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I hope you are OK

Yes, funny ending to a terrifying moment. I am glad you came through OK and with a surprise a new used pair of jogging pants.

Tammy, I hope that you are OK. Did you have a tell that lead her to this outfit. ;-)
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I felt okay from the time, I woke up. My arm hurt but I didn’t even have a headache. That rental car? Good thing I had the insurance. They can fight with her insurance company because it is totaled. I got knocked out by the airbags. Apparently this car had a bunch of them.

As for tells giving me away, my body is shaved. But the nurse that fetched the clothing probably didn’t see that. I came in on an earlier shift.

I have never thought about what would happen if I’m traveling and involved in an accident. After I got back to the hotel room, I thought about who would be cleaning out the room if I had to stay in the hospital? Someone from HR flying out? I shudder at the thought. Let’s just say, Tammy would have been outed because I had a nightie lying in a chair. Pumps on the floor. Pantyhose, a slip, and a skirt out.

Glad you are okay. I have been totaled twice with airbags but never knocked out.
    Having your body shaved - maybe you are a body builder or swimmer.
    Having those clothes in your room - maybe you had a female guest the night before. Others would think that before CDing. Unless you left pictures...
    Some people are given the paper surgical gowns to leave in.
    Hugs, Ellen