Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Starting a New Life

I am in my 4th marriage. We have been together for almost 29 years and have a great relationship and my dressing is totally accepted. My other three were 11, 5 and 6 years each and I was not a dressers, so it was not a factor. Sometimes it take a while to fully grow up and find out who you really are. I am very happy and now you can find out who you really are. Enjoy the journey, where ever it takes you.

Banned Read only
    Jill,
    It might be easier to PM me as I've just gone through all this and now dress full time in my new home town .

Im have children and grandchildren , my daughter id fully on board but my son isn't so I have problems at times .

Dressing as you please is harder than you think , pink fog can't be allowed to take over as there are so many loose ends to tie up , I still have to deal with a divorce as I'm only separated at the moment .

My problem was I couldn't live without my dressing needs and my wife couldn't live with them , it was a mutual agreement but now my wife is realising what she has lost but for me there is no going back . I do believe we had drifted apart .

I wish you all the best , life does have a silver lining I hope you find it .

Carole ,
    We share a similar story , I have been married 44 years and already feel much happier living as Teresa .
    Last edited by Teresa; 12-29-2018 at 01:34 PM.

I love what you wrote. It's what I need to hear. I don't care what others think.It
    sane life and I couldn't be happier.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Great post Miss Joann49

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Jill...I had a similar situation. Went through divorce...now living alone. When you get over the post-divorce sadness you will enjoy the amazing freedom and sensuality of exploring your feminine side whenever you feel like it. Especially at night when you can go to bed in bra and panties or a sexy slip.

Since I lost my wife, I have stepped more into a my feminine lifestyle, I’ve been out on numerous occasions, come out to most of my family and enjoyed being Carol.

As soon as I am certain I’m not living in the Pink Mist, I will start along the transition route...

Jill sorry, I have just come across your thread you parting mirrors mine almost to a tee, hard when it happens but when the initial grief has passed and life hets back on track you will be fine.
    I have sent you a PM with greater detail.
    Good luck
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Jill, make sure you have a good lawyer. Been there and done that.

Jodi

Thanks Jill. I thought I'd grow out my hair while I still can! It is now below my shoulders. It is naturally wavy and thick enough dry quickly.
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 12-29-2018 at 09:00 PM.