Thread: Back from the wilderness

Back from the wilderness

[SIZE=4]You may have noticed that I've not been here lately, I've been off on another of my journeys around the inside of my head. Seems to be a CD thing.

Funny thing, this crossdressing, isn't it? For me, it's been a blessing, and has made the past year happier and more exciting than any other time in my life. Then, without warning, six/seven weeks ago, it deserted me; Natalie just vanished completely. No special reason, as far as I know, I just lost the need to dress; I still felt feminine, wasn't purging, or anything like that, just wandering around in a barren wilderness without any dresses or shoes or makeup, or any of the other "extras" that help to make each day complete for me. I became more and more depressed, and couldn't face the world, just shut myself away.

I'm pleased to say it has slowly passed, and I am back to my "normal" scatterbrained self.
    [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Sorry to all my sisters for neglecting you. I did pop in once or twice, but couldn't make myself write anything. I know that's what friends are for, helping and supporting, but I felt like a fraud. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=4]Thanks to my special friends for all your encouragement recently.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Look out world, the Tranny Granny is back in circulation, and looking for some serious action![/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Glad your feeling better. When I lose the desire to dress I tend to just go with it and lock up the fem stuff until I have the desire to dress again.

Hi. Natalie...welcome back...welcome home.!!...look forward to seeing you in action.!!!!!!
    Nikki. xx

It's the tranny Granny!

Got any sweeties?

Welcome back.