Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it bra envy or breast envy?

Arrow Is it bra envy or breast envy?

I suspect if women went braless since the begining of time. Crossdressers would have to invent bras just to hold breast forms in place.

Even my first experiences in crossdressing as a kid I had to load the bra with something; nylons, panties, socks. An empty bra seems only to to beckon being filled. Seems the bra was only the means to obtain breasts. Now days it is silicone breast forms, so much better than socks. But I think it was the breasts I wanted more than the bra.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

No You're Not
    I like not having breasts and I never wear a bra or fake breasts when I dress. Then again, I've never been a breast man in terms of what physical aspects of the oppostie sex I find most arousing. I am wondering, if those of us who do want/have/fake breasts do so b/c they are sexually aroused by them.

I think back to a long time ago and I believe it was just the bra. Then as time went on I believe it was the breasts that happen to go into the bra that I wanted. Fortunately for me I now have breasts but I still love wearing a sexy bra. To me it's the most feminine thing a woman can wear. It would be very difficult for me to make a choice but I think it would end up being the breasts themselves.
    Kisses, Linda

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    I'd have to say it's breast envy. Breasts suggest (not necessarily correctly) that a person is female. Conversely, not having breasts suggests a person is male. I would suspect this is why women who have double mastectomies get breast forms.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Boobs

I Think Its Undressed If Your Not In Your Bra And Its Not Looking Real And Fealing Real.

I'd say breast envy!

bra's are great but breast are better.
    keep on gurlin everyone. paula may

I'd rather have the breast w/o the bra..
    our culture seems to like the supported look. --- myself included. Bras are just a tool to that end (IMHO). If i could get/keep the look w/o a bra, i'd do so in a New York minute.

But for time, effort and expense... I'd glue forms on every day to feel the weight and movement of them.

-k-

breasts...

I have to admit, except for the fact that I'm a guy, I'd love to have breasts. So it's not just the bra, it's both. And as for the bras, it's like I told my wife, who bought a really boring bra once, if you are going to wear a bra, why not make it a pretty one?

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Breast envy here
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

I was told I measure between a 38C and 40B. So when I wear a bra, I just put me in it. But I guess if you don't anything else to put in one, you could always carry your lunch there. Couple large oranges or grapefuits might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Yes I am
    I like not having breasts and I never wear a bra or fake breasts when I dress. Then again, I've never been a breast man in terms of what physical aspects of the oppostie sex I find most arousing. I am wondering, if those of us who do want/have/fake breasts do so b/c they are sexually aroused by them.
    I'm not a breast man either, and for many years did not wear a bra or forms when I dressed. Someone told me that I really needed to try it sometime. I did, and wear them every time I dress now. I do not find breast all that sexually arousing. But I do find that they make me feel so much more feminine when I dress that I would not consider dressing without them today.

Just my two cents.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I like breasts on women and would not mind having them on me. While I like bras I think I like the breasts more than the bras
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Well, mother always insisted I was a breast man. I married a dear woman with a 38AA bust. What can I say? Did I do this just to prove mother wrong?

IMHO, for me, it is breast envy. I want breasts because my clothes fit better that way, and I look more feminine. The bra is strictly optional. A bra gets really uncomfortable after 18 hours. Many bras have straps that seem to be determined to migrate off my shoulders. I wear my breasts with or without a bra. Going bra-less works really well with my custom hand-sculptured foam breasts and knit tops/sweaters.

Hugs,

Bernice

For me its breast envy and I wear a bra as often as possible under my drab while "dressed" to the store, etc, i'm a 38 D at this weight, at my lightest about 180 I was a 36 C, Its been embaracing at times but now I'm very content with them and could'nt imagine not having them,I will post a picture soon
    Love Ya

I think it is breast envy...bras seem so constricting.

No You're Not
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    I'm not a breast man either, and for many years did not wear a bra or forms when I dressed. Someone told me that I really needed to try it sometime. I did, and wear them every time I dress now. I do not find breast all that sexually arousing. But I do find that they make me feel so much more feminine when I dress that I would not consider dressing without them today.

Just my two cents.
    I actually experimented with a few bras last year, I don't know, it just felt kind of ridiculous to me, like a girl wearing a jock-strap pointless.

Love each of them, but if forced to choose the boobs win.

Is it bra envy or breast envy?

[SIZE="2"][/SIZE]
    Hi Girls.
    I would say both. I'd love to have breasts and having breasts of course means a bra. If you are going to wear a bra, why not make it a pretty one? . Wearing a pretty bra, especially with maching panties will make you feel good even if the undies can't be seen.

Aspiring Member Christina Nicole's Avatar
    Breasts. As someone else posted, women who have had surgery always opt for either reconstructive surgery or forms. They don't go around flat-chested. Flat-chested just isn't feminine.

Warm regards,
    Christina Nicole

I would really like to meet the guy who sold women the need to wear a bra? Think about it outside of our cd minds. From about age 12 to nearly death, millions of women around the world will be putting that constrictive rope around their backs and over each shoulder every day - to do what? Keep their shape? For whom? Other women? never. Men, at least I suppose. Who sold the first woman that first bra and sold her on the pitch she didnt want to be 60 with boobs hanging down to her waist? That guy needs to be recongized! Awarded! Books written about. The worlds greatest salesman! (how many millions of $ is the bra business?- wow!)
    Why do I know it was a man who invented the bra? Because in retaliation, it was a woman who sold men the novel idea that men had to wear a tight tie (of all things- a piece of cloth around your neck - oddly around neck) to draw attention to their face, look dressed up and be in proper business attire.
    I actually love both. Bra is kind of restictive at times but so feminine knowing 95% all civilized women put one on the same way I do to hold my breasts to shape. Both, are so feminine.
    Love,
    Stephanie

My ex actually said once how she wonders how flat chested women feel feminine. Its not just us tranny's that see them as beacons of femininity. I'd definetly go with breasts.

Dawn

Womanatheart, I sometimes wear a bra because my boobs hurt. And I know a lot of women who do the same. It's not to keep them from sagging, but to keep them from hurting...BJ

[SIZE=4]A beautifull bra encasing beautifull breasts, even better than a nice cup of tea![/SIZE]