Thread: absent

Unhappy absent

i must depart for now. i also say that if this anime convention im going to this weekend dosn't have any web service at all that i will not be here. if that be then ill miss all of you and i hope vicky dosn't reach 2,000 by the time i get back. remember last time i was gone for a few days. i luv ya anyway hun.*hugs* and yall behave or its a spanking with a tendo stick for yall.*spank*
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Platinum Member
    samantha have a wonderfull weekend tell all when you get back

Samantha, going to miss you!! Hurry back soon
    Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Heve a great weekend among the Anime chicks Samantha,
    We'll still be here when you get back!!!
    LoL
    Fiona

Amelie
    Have fun Sam,, Hope you dress up as your favorite Anime character.

See you when you come back.

From a fan of Iria
    Amelie

Julie
    Have a great time Samantha, enjoy yourself.

Julie J

Tristen Cox

Hurry back hun

Quote Originally Posted by samanthajay
    i must depart for now. i also say that if this anime convention im going to this weekend dosn't have any web service at all that i will not be here. if that be then ill miss all of you and i hope vicky dosn't reach 2,000 by the time i get back. remember last time i was gone for a few days. i luv ya anyway hun.*hugs* and yall behave or its a spanking with a tendo stick for yall.*spank*
    Geesh I haven't been keeping up here. Thanks for the message. Sorry to hear you will be away but we will keep the seat warm for ya. Have a great weekend, and tell us how the convention goes. I for one would like to know...K?
    [SIZE=4]
    "BIG HUGS"[/SIZE] Samantha

I wanna see pics, Hibiki-Chan!

i like to say that yes i have returned. unfurtionally ally i wasn't able to dress it sucked. leslie wasn't able to get the costume ready. i did have fun except i was sick on sunday. im still am*ahhhhchhhooooo* but i got alot of cool stuff*mostly hentai. saw some guys dressed as female caricters and i was so envious. i wanted to dress. ohh well. i see that alot of yall will miss me. so did ya?
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

Amelie
    Yes, We missed you,,,Like the Plague,,LOl

just kidding, Sam,,Nice to have you back.

Love Amelie

Julie
    i like to say that yes i have returned. unfurtionally ally i wasn't able to dress it sucked. leslie wasn't able to get the costume ready. i did have fun except i was sick on sunday. im still am*ahhhhchhhooooo* but i got alot of cool stuff*mostly hentai. saw some guys dressed as female caricters and i was so envious. i wanted to dress. ohh well. i see that alot of yall will miss me. so did ya?
    Well should we humour her or should we tell her the truth?

Oh blimey, she's back.

Hello Sam, nice to have you back, seems like you had a good time except for catching a chill.

Julie J

Tristen Cox

Smile

YES I did! Welcome back. Sorry you're sick though, hope you get well soon!

Love and HUGS
    T

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    Yes, We missed you,,,Like the Plague,,LOl

just kidding, Sam,,Nice to have you back.

Love Amelie
    i feel the love.

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    YES I did! Welcome back. Sorry you're sick though, hope you get well soon!

Love and HUGS
    T
    *hugs back*it o-tay *sniff*i only catch a cold once a year so it don bother me none

Samantha! I am so happy that you are back! Yippee!

Welcome home, welcome home, welcome home!

So, did you miss me?

Love,
    Vicky
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

of course i missed you*hugs*how couldn't i. you back to one of your older pics for your avatar huh?

LOL. That is from the boots picture, remember?

Very happy you are back. *hugs*

Love,
    Vicky

Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    LOL. That is from the boots picture, remember?

Very happy you are back. *hugs*

Love,
    Vicky
    ohh yeah i remeber*hugs*im happy to be back. im so thinkg of asking nurse cuttie to doctor me back to helth unless some one eles wouldn't mind doing it?

Well ... If you ask very nicely ....

please. porvavor, onigai, how many other languages do i need to say it in. pretty please with shuger whippcream cherry and sprinkles with double straws?

Oooh, Samantha, but you are a sweet talker! I am on my way ... just be warned, I tend to overcare a little too much . Especially when it comes to my friends. Let's see, chicken broth, ginger, chillies ... That should get rid of those sniffles!

Love,
    Vicky

i dont mind to much to be overcared for. *blushes*