View Poll Results: How many pairs of girly jeans do you own?

Voters
150. You may not vote on this poll
  • None, skirts and dresses only for me

32 21.33%

17 11.33%

21 14.00%

20 13.33%

18 12.00%
  • 5 or more

42 28.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many pairs of girly jeans do you have?

I LOOK like a guy... Casey Morgan's Avatar
    No women's jeans yet, but then I only have one pair of men's jeans.
    Androgynes: the quantum bits of the gender binary.

Given all the hoopla, I tried underdressing with jeans again today. No thrill. Jeans... Yuck! I have two paid stretch polyester slacks with no zippers, but haven't worn them in 20 years, and then they were only to ride the motorcycle enfemme.

Sorry, just can't understand what's sexy about pants.

Denim, on the other hand, is OK. I have three denim skirts and a dress.

Hugs,

Bernice

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Susan
    So, on girl's jeans, is the zipper on the left or the right?
    [SIZE=3]On the right side as in mens jeans. Well, it's the same for Australian jeans anyway!

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Anti-Member To Gender TheGirlNextDoor's Avatar
    oh just 4 and that seems to suit me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My Y chromosone is doing the splits

[SIZE=3]I have half a dozen pair at the moment. Three I never wear because they are a size too large and are all the same design (high waist, button fly, bootleg) - just different colours.

My favourites are my Levi's. I have two pair (mid & dark blue) of style 553 which are mid waist bootleg style in a tight cut. The other pair are style 501 which are mid waist, button fly, straight leg, in a tight cut of mid blue.

My Levi's are so comfy and fit/look just like they would on a GG. I am a size 14 Aust (W32", L33") and want some more styles and colours fom the Levi range.

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Just one of my own

I only have one pair of girly jeans. They have some spandex in them and fit tight, with ankle zippers so they look good with heels. My wife and I wear the same size, though, so I have quite a few pairs of girly jeans available.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole Lee
    I have quite a lot of pairs of girls' jeans .. probably around 10 or so. Most are low-rise juniors' jeans .. cause I love being trendy. Plus, I love how tight they feel around by butt and thighs .. feels great, and looks great! The different name brands I have are GLO, Express, Angels, DKNY, and a few others.

Whenever I'm at a TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Kohls .. you can ALWAYS find me in the juniors section, looking for some nice tight low-rise jeans -- ESPECIALLY the 2% Spandex ones!!

Same taste as you girl. I love Kohls and you can always find me in the juniors section too. I love all those brands plus Mudd and Candies. I'm a casual girl so i wear alot of Jeans like you said i love being trendy. I just feel you fit in more dressing casual etc. jeans. At the mall your going to really stick out wearing a short skirt or small dress hense why i love jeans.

I most have atleast 15 pairs but alot are to big now. Since christmas i went from a 9 to 5 but i'm not complaining hehe.

Hugz Kaylia

Quote Originally Posted by kaylia
    Same taste as you girl. I love Kohls and you can always find me in the juniors section too. I love all those brands plus Mudd and Candies. I'm a casual girl so i wear alot of Jeans like you said i love being trendy. I just feel you fit in more dressing casual etc. jeans. At the mall your going to really stick out wearing a short skirt or small dress hense why i love jeans.

I most have atleast 15 pairs but alot are to big now. Since christmas i went from a 9 to 5 but i'm not complaining hehe.

Hugz Kaylia
    Hey Kaylia. Definitely a GREAT taste in style! Nice to see other girls that like the " junior teen " style like I do -- not the old fashioned hi-cut jeans style (sorry girls, I just love low-rise -- then again, I'm still eighteen and I'm living all around it!). I like Mudd jeans, but I like the older fashion ones that were a basic blue/gray color and had the red " Mudd " tag on one of the back pockets like these:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MUDD-JEANS-SIZE-...QQcmdZViewItem

I was about to get one from Marshalls, but when I tried it on, it was too short.

And I know what you mean about looking more casual in public. It doesn't stand out as much as a skirt would, but the right eye can definitely spot that they're girls jeans (especially me because I always wear my jeans TIGHT ). Definitely feels good when I wear my GLO or Angels jeans in public -- it's just, I have to start looking for a belt cause those Angels jeans love to slip really low when bending over. :X
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

As I mentioned, I have none, but would buy these.
    These are NICE
    http://www.midnightvelvet.com/shoppi...A/38093_lg.jpg

Well I have about 6 pair or so. Couple different colors, like pink and a jade green. Couple with no rear pockets. I enjoy wearing them with my classic curves padded girdle and some 2 1/2 or 3 inch heels. Even a pair of white womens keds tennis shoes. I just love the feeling when I have to bend over or stoop down to pick something up. I also have several demim skirts too, some with front, side and back zip.