Thread: Favorite places/activities while out dressed

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I do many of the things I would do in guy mode. Shopping,dining out,cinema,museums and art galleries,going round stately homes etc. Some things are of course just really for my female world such as beauty salon visits and visits to my favourite makeup shop or lingerie store! Blending into mainstream society and just doing the normal things whilst en femme is what I like. It’s important to me to be treated as a woman at all times. For example having doors opened by a man and being addressed as a woman. Some things are done differently-if I visit a stately home en femme I wouldn’t attempt to walk long distances round the gardens if wearing heels and a summer dress. I would stick to the indoors and the restaurant or cafe and enjoy the art and decor. Just doing everyday things is so fulfilling for me when dressed. I look forward to my outings even if it’s only a half day visit to have my nails done at the salon followed by a quick walk round the shops and filling the car up.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Nice outfit! I couldn’t walk far in those heels!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Kayla I get your point but we all do some things differently when dressed. The nature of my female outfits would restrict how far I would attempt to walk. My activity en femme tends to be to do things associated with my clothes makeup lingerie etc rather than manly things. For me that’s part of my feminine side. I love mixing with women when dressed. Just sitting in the waiting room of the beauty salon reading a woman’s magazine is lovely.
    Last edited by Cheshire girl; 04-15-2019 at 01:47 AM. Reason: Spelling