I know a lot of the MTFs seem to be looking for your "typical" GG, someone who enjoys being female all the time and hasn't ever really considered being a man. That's great, and I'd be happy doing a "me too" on that idea.

But I would really like to find a FTM. Someone with whom we can both just be ourselves. Whichever we need to be at any given point, male or female, it's understood that we'll be that. Boys time, girls time, mixed time, reversed mixed time, it doesn't matter as long as that's what we need then. We'll each want both of the other's sides to be a part of our life.

When one of us is having a hard time we'll know the other truly means it when they say they understand. We'll support and encourage each other in everything, not just CDing. No gender-based rules, no gender-based expectations. Honesty, committment, openness, those will be the cornerstones of our relationship.

What are your thoughts on this? Is the kind of relationship I'm looking for realistic or is it more of an ideal that may not come to pass?