Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you keep your en femme items?

I love to dress gurly!!!!

Where do you keep your en femme items?

I have read this board a lot over the last week and have not seen a thread on where we keep our en femme items. If you have a SO who doesn't know, where do you store your better half?
    I had a very extensive wardrobe that I dumped when my wife started suspecting. During this time I was buying via on-line auction at that site we all know and love. I would have the purchases sent to a P.O. Box # and then would take them to a storage build space I had rented for twenty dollars a month. (I didn't think the cost was much for all the beautiful things I bought)
    You may not have as much accumulated as I had and may be able to keep them some place closer.
    Currently, my wardrobe is very limited, to avoid detection, I have it stored in an old trunk in my house.
    I wish I had a SO like some of you have who know and accept, but I still have to conceal my "softer self".
    Love you all,
    Sabrina

Banned Read only
    In my bedroom.

I live alone.

I used to hide it all in a hockey bag no one ever knew that is when I lived at home and before I came out but half the time no one will ever suspect a sports bag
    silly boys trucks are for girls

Hi Sabrina:

I am one of those whom do not enjoy the good graces from the SO. Actually she does not know about Kathy.

I have undergone many a purge over the years and vowed there will no more of that foolishness. I keep my htings, what precious few I have, in a back pack and since my SO refuses to go anywhere up high, I manage to keep them in the attic.

Good luck in finding your "place."

Hugs

kathy
    [SIZE=4][SIZE=3]Work toward the betterment of humankind, and you will recieve notariety. Work for the betterment yourself alone and you will only recieve a paycheck.[/SIZE][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]Kathy[/SIZE]

Where oh where to keep Kath (or insert name)

Kath resides in several places in the garage. Undies, forms, wigs, shoes and make-up in one of those plastic storage boxes next to hunting and golf gear. Skirts and top in a suit bag hung with my hunting stuff. Some dresses and pants suit are in a box with the car care stuff. It's a pain in the butt. Wish I had the stuff in one drawer and in the closet in the house.

I believe I missed my big chance about two years ago when I was busted because I left a pair of shaper panties out by accident. We talked around the edges of my cross dressing for a week or so. While not openly supporting it she did acknowledge I was the same guy she married over 40 years ago. She, in my mind, sort of condoned it when she said she didn't want me going out dressed and didn't want our kids, both grown with families of their own, to know. She asked where I kept my stuff and I told her the garage. This is where I almost asked about keeping it in the house but just didn't feel right about it. I don't think she grasped the extent to which I dress, suspect she thought it was some panties etc. I suppose I'll never know but it sure would be nice to go to a drawer and closet when the opportunity for a session presents itself rather than carry stuff inside upstairs and then have to carry it all back out. Besides it would be so much easier on the dresses and wigs.

Poor Kath has to bide her time in all the heat and cold.

Hugs Kath

All over the house, I live alone. My place looks like a couple lives here, and I think it's true. :cheeky: :cheeky: The wonderful thing is, John usually lets me have my way, but sometimes he has to remind me who pays the bills.

Jennaie
    Last edited by Jennaie; 03-26-2006 at 03:00 PM.

KathyCD, Kath, Jennaie, thanks for your "secrets". KathyCD i have vowed to not purge again. I have begun buying again and will start back on-line soon. That means another storage space, HHHOOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
    Kath, I fully understand. It's difficult, but very necessary. I will continue to go back and forth until I can find someone with whom I can dress with. I am self employed and have many days when I don't need to work. When the wife is at work, if the kids are gone, I get a chance to unfold my en femme wings. I wish I could find someone to spend some dressing time with during the day. That's why I am jealous of you Jennaie. You have the perfect situation for dressing freeely. I hope we all find someone or our someones' who will be accepting.
    Sabrina

Gold Member
    Well my self I have a very large collection of comic books, over 30 or more long boxs full, guess witch one has my girlie stuff in?

femme items

I keep them in my bedroom.

GENNEE
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

I keep my femme things on the left hand side of my closet, and my drab on the right. 12 pairs of my shoes hang in a shoe sorter on the inside of my closet door. My breast forms are in the overhead closet. My bras are in one drawer, my gloves, panties, thongs, shapers, etc in another. I live alone, and my GF knows and views Wenda as a shopping buddy. We dont live together yet, so, she considers it an advantage to have Wenda around instead of strange women. (although Wenda can be pretty strange!) My kids know. I just try to keep things neat, and not leave breast forms on the counter, etc.

Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau Lauren Mitchell's Avatar
    I use a couple of Knaack crew boxes that are pad locked.
    Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau
    Proud member of the Vanity Club

Don't knock Crossdressing unless you've tried it.

Up until recently I kept my things in a false bottom built into a work bench in the basement. My shoes were in a false bottom of a cabinet housing my table router. But in the past six months I have bought so many more things I had to rethink my storage. Now I have a storage box in the attic. My wife has never, in over thirty years in the house, gone into the attic. And now that the kids are gone I feel relatively safe with my stuff up there. A little inconvenient, but safe. Still, I wish, like many of you, that I could simply have it all in a closet.
    [SIZE="1"]Hopefully coming to grips with getting older[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]http://360.yahoo.com/randi_789[/SIZE]

In my Navy days kept the little I had in the trunk of the car. But being subject to vehicle inspection at the whim of a Marine, decided to rent an apartment and kept the stuff there.

Nowadays in the closet, dresser, drawers under the bed, in the armoire, on the headboard. Not to many more places empty to put stuff.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

During my previous marriage it was the attic in an old suitcase and a small closet in the basement. It was just underthings so I didn't really worry about it too much. There would no way I could hide the amount of stuff I have now unless like Sabrina I rented a storage facility. :cheeky:

Now Leigh has the entire 3rd bedroom/guest room. We rarely have guests and visitors never go in there.
    Regards,
    Leigh

Lauren, Randi, Barbie, Leigh, concealment is such a problem. I wish I had an apartment or room to store, dress and preen. Without such freedom I take advantage of similar space. Just like now, I have one child at home with the others out and my wife at work, but I have to dress and cover in drab. Black boy short panties, a wide lace garter and sheer black stockings with a full black mini slip all under khaki pants (UUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH) and a white cotton shirt. I feel so bi.
    Sabrina

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    All over the house, I live alone. My place looks like a couple lives here, and I think it's true. :cheeky: :cheeky: The wonderful thing is, John usually lets me have my way, but sometimes he has to remind me who pays the bills.

Jennaie
    Sounds a bit like me. I live alone and would not mind leaving a few things out .....I am always fearful of THAT unexpected knock on my door by family or friends. (None of them know about me ... but more about that another time). Like That day I came home from work and my mom was there in the drive waiting for me ....... My life passed before my eyes ...... remembering there was a skirt and bra laying out in my living room. Got out of that but am sure it is only temporary .......... Jolene

en femme items

two chests of drawers my side of bed, 4 drawers contain underwear, makeup, breast forms and my wig. skirts and blouses live in the wardrobe with my wifes skirts and blouses. shoes are in a separate bedroom cupboard. everything near and handy. no problems about concealment. I am very lucky

SamanthaSatine
    I use storage boxes on top of cupboard in my study where only I usually go, they are high up and all items are neatly folded, my bag for taking items out to dress with friends also kept there. Have limited my clothes to my favourite silky/satin blouses, short skirts and few dresses. Make-up and wigs there too.

I keep my rapidly growing collection in my closet. I use garmet bags, shoe boxes, gym bags, and other bags mostly hidden behind my hanging shirts (I have a two tier closet organizer that allows the shirts to hang low to the floor). I am going to tell my wife soon. Hopefully I would have to be ultra secretive in hiding things.

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

too much to hide

About a year ago, when I seemed to go overboard with buying fem things, I decided I had too much to hide in boxes and stuff in back of drawers. I wasn't using much of the left side of my closet, so I decided to put things up appropriately. I now hang in the closet many of my dresses, skirts and tops on the 'left side of the closet', bought a shoe cabinet to house the many pairs of women's shoes I have, and the top shelf is left for my breast enhancers. our six drawer dresser was divided by my wifes side, and my side, and now the lower drawer stores all my fem underwear.

Now for the kicker...it wasn't until about six months later, when my wife discovered the left side of my closet! All she could say was "A fur coat?"

Well we're still married...for now.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

I live alone and i use t keep it under the bed. Untill my grand mother started coming over to clean my house just to keep her moving and it made her happy. now i keep it under my fold out couch bed i removed the mattress to make space. It's working really well and any body asked i tell them it's broke and can't be used.

Talk and Francine I hope everything goes well with your situations. A FUR COAT!! How cool. (no pun) Sky, that is so neat.
    Thanks ladies. Dress well, dress often
    Sabrina

I've been living by myself for a while and haven't had to hide anything, until now. A friend has found themself needing new accomodation in a hurry and they knew I have a spare bedroom (I said I'd take them in if they couldn't find another place, and I suspect they'd given up looking for another place once I said that)... I've just been packing it all away this weekend. It's all in boxes in my closet now. I'll just tape the boxes closed for good measure before my friend moves in but that's all. What that means is that I won't be wearing any of it again until my friend finds another place, which could be anywhere from weeks to months.

My wife has known for a long time. Before the kids she was Ok at times helping me dress. Nowadays I think she just assume not know about it. Anyway, I have some stuff in the top of closet shelf. But I also have a complete "dress up kit" in the tirewell of my car so I can change into on occasion when out of town.

I keep all my clothes in my closet and my dresser ( I love my mom )