Thread: How do get a Fem bod without Hormones?

How do get a Fem bod without Hormones?

yes i was wondering and im sorry if this has been discussed b4 what im trying to figure out is it possible to get the body and hips and butt and tits without using hormones...thank u

In a word - No!

(Please hon, don't let people sell you a bunch of worthless ("miracle") (c**p).

It'll drain your bank and leave you a boy

To get a steak you do need to kill the cow

love
    Last edited by jillinla; 03-26-2006 at 06:42 PM.
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

I have no idea if that is possible, but what I will pull you up on is your 'unfem' words!!!! 'tits' we don't call them that, you would do well to remember that, sorry, but that's a real GUY word, not feminine at all
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    I have no idea if that is possible, but what I will pull you up on is your 'unfem' words!!!! 'tits' we don't call them that, you would do well to remember that, sorry, but that's a real GUY word, not feminine at all
    You're wrong about that. I know loads of women who call them 'tits'. Anyway, I don't think Angela was addressing GGs with her question; I think you'll find this is a tranny forum. It's getting to be like having a car driver as admin on a motorcycle forum.

Go on, delete my post, or have your say then close the thread. You know you want to.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    For heavens' sakes.

Macho trannys talk about women's body parts just the same way macho men do.

It rubs me the wrong way, but I don't think there's a law against it.

Tamara's remark made sense to me. It's just not feminine to talk that way.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Gold Member
    I think saying breasts is to big of a word for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie Avery
    It rubs me the wrong way, but I don't think there's a law against it.
    Not only is there not a law against it, but as I said, I know a lot of women who refer to them as such. Anyway, all that happened as a consequence of the unwarranted interjection by the moderator was that once again, the thread got thrown off track. I've never known another forum where this has happened. It seems to happen quite frequently on this one, with this particular moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny_centaur
    I think you'll find this is a tranny forum. It's getting to be like having a car driver as admin on a motorcycle forum.

Go on, delete my post, or have your say then close the thread. You know you want to.
    I think you will find this is a forum for everyone, not just for cd's or we wouldn't be allowed to join. If you don't like the way this forum is run, you don't have to stay do you I have no intention of closing this thread, my post wasn't directed at you in the first place and I stand by what I said 'tits' isn't very feminine, it's such a vulgar common word.

<edit> Let me just correct you, I was posting as a 'member' but if you want to get technical, get it right, I'm an ADMINISTRATOR.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

For Tamara

You Go Girl!!!
    Hugs, Christine
    Just the Girl Next Door
    my ad V
    V

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chrissiej

Quote Originally Posted by Angela
    yes i was wondering and im sorry if this has been discussed b4 what im trying to figure out is it possible to get the body and hips and butt and tits without using hormones...thank u
    Not likely, but I think you can do a lot with the kind of clothes you choose. I always wear 'full" skirts (circular or pleated), that make my bum look bigger. I don't have a bottom at all to speak of, and if I wear a tight, or a straight skirt, it becomes quite evident.
    Last edited by jenny_centaur; 03-26-2006 at 07:22 PM.

I also know plenty of women who call them "tits" too, but maybe many women find the term demeaning. Either way, there was no need to chuck your brand of sarcasm and criticism at Tamara GG. I, for one, really appreciate the input of GGs on this site, and Tamara does one heck of a job moderating it. I don't expect it's an easy job, and if she's got to be on the careful side sometimes to prevent this site degenerating to the level of some other "Tranny" sites, then I applaud it. If you want a trashy site, there's plenty of them about elsewhere. I sincerely hope this site remains "decent", and supportive to those of us who are genuinely looking for practical and moral support in our crossdressing activities, both giving and receiving, and continues to encourage the valuable input of our GGs.

Now I thing you owe Tamara an apology, unless you've already left to find another site more suited to your requirements.

Tony

Lets also take into consideration ladies, that some of us are from the other side of the pond. Terms used in the United States may not be considered acceptable in the United Kingdom.

I think this thread has seen it's end.
    Lets move on.

BTW: No way, you cannot develop a female body without hormones, and if you are over 18, they will have little effect as well. Maybe they will soften your skin and develop a whooping Size A cup. But not much more. Young men who are at or just before puberty can develop a female body with hormones. Once you have completely gone through puberty and your "teen" years hormones will not have a tremendous affect on you physically. Sorry.
    Last edited by Jennaie; 03-26-2006 at 07:48 PM.

If you're willing to fake it, there's always hip pads, corsets and breastforms. I don't care for or use the first two, but some CDs do, and I can vouch for silicone breastforms.

(BTW, here in Texas, the women I've known - and I've known many - use the term "tits" in informal situations a lot more than I do. They embarrass me sometimes.)
    Last edited by sherri; 03-26-2006 at 08:00 PM.

About the best you can do is adopt an exercise regime that focuses on the bottom half of the body, lose a lot of weight, take up fencing (good for the bum), do lots of stretching and yoga type exercises that exercise the long muscles and don't create a lot of torso muscles....all that, if your genetics permit it, will make you thinner and have a nicer bum.

As someone said (Lady Vanderbilt?) "You can never be too thin or too rich."

I'm confused. I thought it was quite common to use the word tits in England. I watch BBC America. The hostess', Trinny and Susanna, of the English version of What Not To Wear, use the word constantly. They are femimine and sassy. What's not to love about that?
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

I love the curved waist I get with a corset. Unfortunately it only lasts until I take it off. The bum is great and doesn't need any help. The breasts are by the Breast Form Store. No way I'm going the chemical route.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by jenny_centaur
    Anyway, I don't think Angela was addressing GGs with her question; I think you'll find this is a tranny forum. It's getting to be like having a car driver as admin on a motorcycle forum.
    [SIZE=3]And this is the second time i know of where you're whinging about Tamara being a GG and posting on this forum. Check the stats girl she was here before you were.[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=3]STFU already. If you don't like it leave.[/SIZE]

yes i was wondering and im sorry if this has been discussed b4 what im trying to figure out is it possible to get the body ... without using hormones
    1. Dieting and exercise to get thin.
    2. Go to gym to work on legs, w/o overdoing it.
    3. Dips" build and tone the pctoral muscles.
    4. Shave/trim body hair etc.

What you want is to harness the "fem. urge" to make it constructive in your life. 1. and 2. are especially helpful. Hormones aren't

Cathy

Corsets are fine dont go out drinking too much could get embaressing. Hormones if you want to go that route but under medical supervision not for me though. On the use of words Tamara is right id we let our langauge slip then we will end up with all sort of words maybe beginning with f.
    Spelling bad because the fairies make love on my keyboard.

Aspiring Member

Hmmm?:

Now let me get this right. You want to do if it is poosible to get a feminine body famle withput hormones. That is something i have been puzzzeling over myself now for some months. I think that yeah there just might be a way out there and this one is going to find if. somehow someway somewhen indeed. and then i will take it and run away with it. Oh and by the way he word tit's is just a derivative of the very word tets think that's how it's spelled which has been used for a very long time it is used to decribe parts's of the female animals used for like to feed the young which is what human females do as well when the young are babies so what is so wrong with that it is what they are it is not just a male hangup word used in some kind of male bonding situation. Suzy!.