Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Comments wearing girl jeans?

Wink Comments wearing girl jeans?

I've got an assortment of different girl jeans & shorts I wear time to time when I'm not dressed en femme, and never get any comments, has anybody wore jeans or shorts & have comments been made?

Amelie
    Hi DebbieAnne, I like the stretch type jeans. I don't know the brand but I had a really nice stretch jean, it covered my body like tights, it was skin tight. I can't find them now. I like wearing jeans as part of my dressing in fem.
    Love Amelie

PS- Not many people commented on them.

Tristen Cox

Thumbs up

HI,

Yeah I have worn them and prefer to wear them over the other 'type'. As for comments, sure I have got comments, on how good I look! But these were from guys!!
    hehe, I still love skin tight!! And sure don't mind being flattered

All my jeans are from the womens depts. Unless they're super tight or some way out color I doubt that anyone would even notice the difference. My favorites are Faded glory, fit real well and no saggy butt. Matter of fact I'm wearing them now.

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar

I do.

Hello DebbiAnne.

I wear nothing but girl’s jeans. I am in the UK and I buy mine from M&S. The reason is that I like the thought of wearing girl’s clothing over men’s. But the main reason is I am short for a man only being 5ft 4ins tall or should that be small. But I am just a nice size to pass as a woman, so it has its benefits.

I find that M&S make jeans in leg lengths that allow me to buy them and wear them without having to alter them, GREAT. I have never had any comments, but it feels great when you see a woman wearing the same jeans. I wonder if she has the same panties as I have on as well. She very well could have as I buy a lot of my panties from M&S.

These are the two types I have at the moment.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Love Sandra xx

Julie
    Haven't yet come across a girl's jean with the leg length I need otherwise I'd certainly be wearing them.

Julie J

TVCherii

Stretch jeans

Amelie, I share your liking for stretch jeans.
    I buy mine sometimes @ Ross Dress4less. But you know I may have to check back to the store from time to time cause sometimes they may not have what I am looking for. I also found a cute pair of pointed toe shoes there I had to have.. It has a 4 1/2 inch heel.. Heaven!!
    TVCherii..
    Last edited by TVCherii; 10-31-2004 at 01:25 PM.

shrek
    Is it just me or does wearing tights under a pair of jeans give you just the most sexy feeling! There's something about the way the two rub together that just drives me crazy.

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharon935
    Julie:
    I don't know what length pants you need, but I have had success at the Newport News site. They have many stylish jeans, tweeds, tights, etc. in lengths up to about 36". I'm six feet tall and have gotten several items from them. They also have a few "long torso" tops.

Thanks for the info, I've found the site and will browse through it.

Julie J

Thumbs up

I normally wear stretch jeans one size larger than I need. That way I get the leg length, and the saddle bags caused by my male hips not filling them out correctly are minimized. Still I'd prefer to find a Tall pair of jeans that are fashionable in my size.

In case you're wondering I wear a girls belt to keep them up.

I cannot recall the last time I wore men's jeans.
    My first book, The Shipping Mistake, has been published. It's about all my pre-op years, since I was a child.

It is available for purchase at the following links online:

Amazon, Barnes and Noble and Lulu (the printer)

You can download a free preview by following any of the book links at Lulu

JoannaDees
    Always women's jeans and shorts here. Never any comment, good or bad. I'm sure some notice, because they are unlike most baggy men's jeans. I buy mine at Old Navy ... ultra lowrise, they have good lengths ... or the Levis 518 Too Super Low ... I'm 6-2 with long legs.

You mean we can really wear those?!

I always avoided girls jeans, pants, and shorts, figuring the shape difference around the waist and hips was simply too great to look right.

What do I need to know, in addition to what's already been posted? Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Girls Jeans

Hi DebbiAnn,

I got some girls bootcut stone-washed jeans that look superb....wore them the other day around the house when my wife's mother, sister and aunt showed up. No-one noticed, or if they did, they didn't comment.

Felt cool !!
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

I'm afraid to wear my jeans out and about. My jeans make my ass look too feminine and I've always have the urge to wear a thong with my jeans. I don't know if I'm ready to have people see my thong peeking out the top of them!

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

JoannaDees
    I've found that the juniors jeans are the best for a male physique, as they are for smaller hips. I'm actually quite amazed at how well mine do fit. I did buy some "women's" levi stretch jeans, and the waist was too big and the legs too tight, so I don't wear those any more.

I too had the jeans hidden away for a long time, and was afraid to wear them out. I slowly started doing it, and now that's all I wear. Funny thing, the ones I did have, they are the not so tight ones now, and I've got some fairly tight stretch jeans. Nobody has ever said anything, even though I'm sure some have noticed and guessed. I don't know them so I don't care, and if EVER I am asked if they are women's jeans, I'll tell them they used to be, in the store, but now they are mine. Getting bolder every day.

UNPASSABLE

Thumbs up Womens Jeans,

I have woren girls jeans and shorts way back when zips were side or back
    never had any comment about them one way or another the only looks
    i ever got was when my late wife dressed me in white shorts with pink panties
    and pink and white top 25 years ago.the shorts slacks and jeans
    that we have today are great i wear girls 90% of the time i don't thank anyone can tell the difference

LOL Roberta 1945

DebbieAnn,
    I sometimes wear extremely short shorts around the house, but I never leave the house in shorts. I have never worn women's jeans. Not sure I'm into that. If that picture in your avatar is you, you are a knock-out!

Quote Originally Posted by ericaleighton
    Who is this Jean person?

Bad Erica....
    I hear she's a Wrangler.

Ooops, did I say that?! I'm not an adult, I'm a groan up.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Quote Originally Posted by fractlgrrl
    I hear she's a Wrangler.

Ooops, did I say that?! I'm not an adult, I'm a groan up.

Well worth at least 2 more groans...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fiona
    xx

Girl jeans

Girls jeans are the only thing I wear anymore and I've never had any comments one way or the other. I also wear foam padding under my pantyhose so I definitely look like a girl from the back. I don't know what they think when they realize I'm not a woman. Linda
    Kisses, Linda

im not that intrested in girly jeans unless i lose a few more pounds and look good in them. and we all know whoeles looks good in jeans that comes to this forum. vicky!
    the fallen angel of love, music, and vengence samanthael fell to earth and fell in love with jay and merged with him. she is him and he is her. they love their friends and their sisters.

I have bought two pairs of jeans in the last few weeks from Wal-Mart. They are Riders, one pair of stretch and the other is a relax fit. The only comment so far has been from my wife "and she said take the tag off them". I think she is more worried about someone noticing that they are gg jeans than I am. I think they fit much better than drab jeans. I'm thinking the stretch jeans are my favorite so far. The Riders are also great because they come in long lengths and are cheep.

(no curtsey-we are discussing jeans here, so there is no dress or petticoat)

I am showing my age, here, but when I was young we wore bell bottoms and embroidered jeans. Both have been revived recently--except only for GIRLS. I have been waiting for SO LONG for bell bottoms and emboridery to be revived, so I have purchased more than a few pair of these and wear them all the time.

Most of the comments that I have gotten have been positive. I have a full head of hair below my shoulders, so the bell bottoms and dashiki make me look like I just stepped out of the pages of the Berkeley Barb--except for the gray streaks in the hair, that is. The commenters usually remark on the 'throwback look'.

Occasionally some tenny-bopper flibbertygibbets (who are often wearing the bell bottoms themselves) will giggle and point at the 'old man in bell bottoms'. I giggle right back at them and ask them if daddy has ever shown them any photographs of when he was young. Sometimes I do have to jar their memories with questions about 'late 1960s, you have no doubt seen photographs from that period?' It shuts them right up.

SO, yes, I do wear girls' jeans all the time. I do not wear panties under them, though.

i have one pair of women jeans i love to wear the only thing is the zipper is not as long you can't get out !

love kim

I like women's jeans too!

I have a couple pair of Levi 515's. I like them real well and I don't think that they are overly feminine appearing. The fly is somewhat short in length, naturally, but not really a problem as I am too!

I also have a pair of Gloria Vanderbilt white jeans...very snug fitting...but I haven't had the cajones to wear those out in public just yet.

Love,
    Christine Renee