Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: dress or skirt preferance

I love a pretty dress and own several, but for sheer numbers my skirts win legs down.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

[SIZE=3]It has to be both!

I love business wear, partculary skirt/dress/jacket suits. I would almost wear them everyday if I could!

However, for casual comfort, you can't beat a good skirt and top!

But mostly, I prefer quality dresses.

[/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Pleated skirts

Skirts and pleated skirts at that. I love dresses but its much harder to get them to fit. Also a size 12 or 14 skirt will fit me whereas I need an 18 in a dress.

I like skirts better. Dresses just don't flatter my figure.
    Hail Satin!

YEs
    Shoulder are atrouble spot
    for today and tomorrow
    [SIZE="4"]Jilly[/SIZE]

I'm basically a skirt girl. Although I do like dresses. In a skirt I wear a size 16. But in a dress, I have to buy a size 20/22 depending on the cut and manufacturer, then take in the skirted part a couple inches. Damned broad shoulders.

Aspiring Member
    I am a skirt person, but still looking for a nice dress or 2

I have more skirts now than I do mens slacks, it just seems when I see one i like and it is on sale, can't resist a bargian. I also have a couple of nice skirt suits, that fit me very well
    I find skirts fit better, and as well it is easier to mix and match tops, so you can really expand your wardrobel

Denise

I used to only be into dresses, tighter the better, and still enjoy them from time to time, but as the sexual component decreases from my dressing I find myself focusing more on nice tops (women's tanks are SOOO comfy!) and flowy skirts, feels so nice now that I'm shaving my legs

My heel's are lowering in height as well, thinking more for comfort these days, love wedge's!.... but I digress

Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by jillinla
    YEs
    Shoulder are atrouble spot
    Do what my GG friends who have broad shoulders do, wear a halter neck dress, looks great on wider shoulders and helps give the illusion of curves.

Dawn

Banned Read only
    Skirts.
    I don't have many dresses, but I've a wardrobe full of skirts.
    I love skirts.

skirts or dresses

For me i have always liked skirts i love wearing them just not everyday I have two dresses one fits and the other is to small but i like both if i had to pick it would be a skirt i just have a hard time finding one that matches with it.Blaze
    Good bye i'm at wacko taco .com now

skirts vs dresses

I go more for skirts than dresses. Ive had a few dresses and i like them.. but always seem to feel much better in skirts. Of cousre a lil snug and short

I prefer skirts, Pleated or A Line, usually knee length and in dark colours or tartan (plaid).
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

GypsyKaren
    It's skirts for me. I have trouble finding dresses that fit my shoulders, a left-over from my weight lifting days. Lately I've gone to wearing jeans and such when I go out, I guess I'm just getting over the "must show my legs" phase that I think a lot of us who go out go through for awhile.

Karen

Dresses and skirts are so easy to pull up and make myself available to my lover. Pantyhose can create a problem. They can either pull down my panties or pull them aside to have their way with me. ( Oh, oh, Anne is in one of her moods again, ) I love dresses and skirts over a nice pair of pantyhose with a nice high heel.

[SIZE=4]If by some stroke of good fortune I manage to find a dress that fits round me bum and me bust the damn things probably tweve inches too long. So I go for skirts and blouses.[/SIZE]

I like both, but I do prefer skirts. Mostly because of the flexability between what skirt and what blouse I want to wear. I have over 25 skirts and blouses so makes for alot of variation in my wardrobe.
    I am who I am.

i like to wear both skirts and dresses full slip with a dress 1/2 slip with a skirta skirt and topgives you more viarity a dress gives you more freedom i also like dress suits and gowns laurie
    laurie sweet

I'll say what my wife says everytime I buy a new skirt "damn another one dont you think the 150 you all ready have is enough?" more like 175 but I dont show her everything I buy dresses are hard to buy for me, Im a 12 up top and a 0/2 bottom so most dresses look a tent on me. I do own 25 or so dresses most are form fitting.
    Last edited by DebbieThomas; 03-30-2006 at 08:54 AM.

Though I love wearing both skirts and dresses, when I want to feel especially frminine and girly, it's always a dress. I have a delicious black cocktail dress that looks very sexy that I wear with off black hose and a pairm of 3" heels that helps me forget that I'm anybody but Aly.

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar
    i enjoy wearing both skirts and dresses,i am lucky as i am a small girl and i can wear either very comfortably .love phylisanne

I have both dresses and skirts. As few of you have already said it's getting the dress to look natural on you, I suffer from this.

If I want the appearance of a dress then I go for a matching top and skirt, so I can mix and match the sizes. It looks so much better on me and as a consequence I feel much better!
    Sally...xx

My flickr pages

I'm a skirt girl, hard to find a dress to fit.

Meag

Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau Lauren Mitchell's Avatar
    I love skirts. You can mix and match your wardrobe in an instant.
    Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau
    Proud member of the Vanity Club

Don't knock Crossdressing unless you've tried it.

Sara Marie Junior Member Sara_Marie's Avatar
    Skirts are my favorite. I love a tight sweater and a skirt. Or a white blouse with a tight black skirt. The feel on the nylons is great.
    :cheeky: :cheeky:
    [SIZE=5]Sara Marie[/SIZE]