Thread: A Close Call

A Close Call

Good day Ladies ... yesterday I came so close to revealing a little about Joanna. In a conversation with a female she said most males are colour blind to the finer shades between colours and used pink as an example. I had to question this and said emphatically that I knew the difference between them and was so tempted to show her a couple of pics of me wearing my favourite pink nightgown (now that I have the pocket-bra to hold my forms) along with my wig. I couldn't resist taking a few pics of my more feminine figure and wanted to capture it for when I need a pick-me-up.

In the end I didn't show her but there was a struggle within to do so and just "let-the-cat-out-of-the-bag".

Joanna

I have been more careful lately watching my mannerisms and speech, it seems Kitty just pops out once in a while. The majority of the time it?s just my wife and I so Kitty is mostly full time. It?s those drab trips to town or a gathering where I need to be careful

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    It's not so much the urge to show someone as much as it is the lure of that, "OMG! That is you!" dose of admiration after the double and triple take.
    One lady friend I disclosed to even got tearful and thanked me for telling.
    Meanwhile, the robot voice in my head was screaming, "Danger! Will Robinson! Danger!" cuz she was about 22.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

The robot comment was funny! Imagine Will dressed as Penny

It can be very tempting to fully let the cat out of the bag, but anything so potentially momentous should be taken deliberately. I come out to a lot of people over the years, sometimes impulsively and sometimes with considerable forethought. Fortunately, it seems to have worked out, even in those more impulsive cases.

Of course, I do not know anything about your relationship with this woman or if you have come out to anyone else. If this is more than a passing thought, incubate it for a few weeks and then see how you feel.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    It's not so much the urge to show someone as much as it is the lure of that, "OMG! That is you!" dose of admiration after the double and triple take.
    One lady friend I disclosed to even got tearful and thanked me for telling.
    Meanwhile, the robot voice in my head was screaming, "Danger! Will Robinson! Danger!" cuz she was about 22.
    Coming out can be a pretty amazing, affirming experience.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 05-02-2024 at 11:10 AM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Good choice not saying anything Joanna. Cats are a pain in the neck getting into that bag again, usually cant do it.

I wonder if we, the run off the mill crossdresser, really do have a different sense of colors, styles, fashion an so on, things we often think we do because it makes us feel a little more female?
    I'm sure many of us do have more knowledge about such things than your average Joe, simply because we have an interest in clothes, hair, and makeup, but do we have a different generic skill?
    I often think to myself, when my wife is pondering something about any of these typically female topics, "I could share some of what I know about this, if you would only ask me!". I know better than just blurt it out, since she does not appreciate this side of me, at all. Long time ago, she would actually ask me for my opinion, and sometimes even try a suggestion I made. That changed, and it sometimes feels like she completely forgot that I do have some experience with this.

I look at clothes and colors and so on and often feel a little lost in what works and what doesn't. I wish I did have more of that sense, but it just doesn't come natural to me.

I tend to think that, on average, we don't have any additional instincts, but that it is mostly wishful thinking on our part, cause it makes us feel good about our girl side.

Carla: Always listen to the robot! They know more than we think they do!

So many times I have ended my thoughts short. It is a difficult decision every time I have had to do that.

Platinum Member
    Hi Joanne , Once a Cashier said , Your wife will love these tops,

I said oh these are for me, I showed some pictures on my phone, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If this was a friend u did the rite thing. But, if it was a stranger, why not tell her, Grace?

Ypou'll not likely see her again and if she doesn't know you're family and friends who cares?

I consider myself a closet dresser even tho 1000's of folks know Sherry. But, they don't know the male me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

She was a complete stranger but this occurred while I was at work (in a limited field) and just need to keep this part of my life private from my co-workers.