Thread: Bearded Women.

Bearded Women.

Hi. I'm a crossdressing man with a beard. I like having a beard. Part of me just likes having it, part of me likes the fact that I don't shave my face... Girls don't shave their faces, why should I?

I know there is the whole "girls don't need to" thing, but I don't care...

Megan

I've seen some girls who should shave, but you're free to do whatever you want and don't need any okay from me.
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
    Marilyn Monroe

Girls don't? I'd beg to differ actually. A lot of women have facial hair and either shave it off or have it waxed off. You will find a lot of Asian women actually have their whole faces waxed due to the amount of facial hair they have. So, I'm afraid you are wrong
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

My bad

*Gasp*

I'm wrong...

*gasp*

Now I have to drink some Chardonnay and stare off into space...

*giggles* (sorry I'm in a silly mood... The whole beard thing is part of it...)

(It's red)...

(The beard, not the mood...)

Sorry I forgot to ask the question: How many of you girls sport a beard... Sorry, just for this question, I'll restrict "Yes" answers to TG / CD girls...

;-)

Megan

Too Easy

This one is just too easy to pounce upon. I think I'll just stay (nearly) mute for once.

But I'm from asldkfewjfklVZSDv, don't all girls have a beard like we do here? It's a sign of utmost femeninity, the beard must be washed pressed, and scented. We DO shave the hair on the tops of our toes, though! UGHHHH toe hair!
    michellej

Banned Read only
    I knew it!
    I always had my suspicions that those so-called "bearded ladies" were actually men wearing womens clothes.

Right'chere.

I haven't shaved since 1973. Well, I do neaten out the line under my chin and on the back of my neck. And I do the legs; pantyhose itches if you don't.

And I think I get a better response in general from people than if I shaved and tried to pass.

One of my Renaissance faire shticks is to go into an Italian accent and say, "I come from Italy and this air here in England so cold I have to put hat on my chin. You put hat on your head, no problem. Why you got problem with me put hat on my face? Huh?"

And I frequently get asked the question below, with my answer following...

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    The beard thing is not my thing, but I would count myself lucky to have a friend in folks like Butterfly Bill.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

GypsyKaren
    Hi Megan

Isn't my friend Butterfly just awesome? She's the best. Anyway, if it makes you happy, then I'm happy too, you certainly don't need anyone elses approval to live your life.

Karen

I met a bearded CD in Oklahoma City once, at a nightclub. She was dressed in a full length gown, a wig - and a full beard. Referred to herself as OKC's bearded lady. She was a very nice, friendly person ... and very strange looking. Except for the few minutes I talked to her, she spent the evening alone at a table. I was seated at the bar and overheard numerous snippets of conversation making fun of her.

If your goal is to be noticed, that's certainly one way to do it.

I will say that if I knew someone like Megan, I would not shun his friendship on the basis of his appearance, but neither would I agree to go out in public with him.
    Last edited by sherri; 03-30-2006 at 07:15 PM.

whats the difference?

if you don't go out or don't care what others think or your So is fine with it....

Whatever Flips Your Skirt!

Former beard "wearer" here- it turned white so I shaved it off. The 'stash turned mostly white so I cut it too. Damn! Sure look better now!

Gold Member
    Beard and dress just don't work on one person, sorry.

It doesn't bother me none, if your cool with it then I'm cool with it, although to some it may look a little odd. I had a goatee for almost 10 years while I was in the closet. I had a full beard when I got married and big old mutton chop wolverine sideburns when my son was born. My only reason for shaving it off and seeking permenent facial hair removal was it was a constant reminder of my maleness while inside I felt female. The most inportant thing is that you are comfortable.

May

I have grown my hair long, about mid back, and for the last month decided not to shave and now have a full beard. I explain the look as being the hippie I am. But the beard is just too wierd and it is really a turn off for me and has kept me from dressing lately. It has been an eye opening experience this month and plan to shave it soon as it just isn't me.

I don't feel I can "pass" even without the beard, but I have tried getting dressed this month and it just isn't the same. It seems to ruin the image I have of myself when looking in the mirror. I also have my ears pierced and have found that I would rather look semi fem with the hair and earrings than try to look macho with the beard. Besides the fact that the chin is pure white whiskers. YUK!

Well I puck my beard, have for years. Finish up with a close shave but I haven't shaved my between my uper lip and nose for years. There have got
    to be both ends of the spectrum. I guess we are those ends. Gruff and stubby vs soft and smooth not even needing foundation if I don't want it.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
    "Lady Fingers"

I used to wear a moustache. My wife loved it. It started graying up, and I really didn't like it much. It sure wasn't conducive to crossdressing, in my humble opinion. But since I don't go out, it really didn't matter. Anyway, I decided to shave it, and it took ten years off me. So I like me better without it. My wife misses it some, though.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/

Aspiring Member
    I have a goatee and mustache,and don't shave my legs chest etc, Megan.I would love to be able to shave though.A couple of years ago I did shave my chest and my wife said she liked that.Then I shaved my legs and she got mad about it.Go figure.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Allison, perhaps she's got the prettier chest, and you, the prettier legs :cheeky:
    Last edited by Julie Avery; 03-31-2006 at 02:44 PM.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Hi
    I have a goatee monday to friday morning. then shave for weekends as it will grow back for monday
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557