Thread: Take that!!!

Take that!!!

As I've posted many times I am a leggings lover, all colors and patterns. I wear them to the gym and out to run and have never had a disparaging comment. With summer heat and humidity I have been running in my very short shorts. Think the type you see in women's volleyball. Well the other day I was doing my usual run and going up a hill. A man was in front of me and as he saw me he gave me a snide look and grin. It didn't take a perceptive person to figure out his attitude. Must have been my lavender shorts lol. Since it was the beginning of my run I was going a bit slower. I sped up and beat him to the top of the hill. I looked back a few minutes later and he was far behind and I was cruising along. Must have crushed his ego to have the femme guy beat hime lol.

Aspiring Member
    Was he younger (well he/she has been doing this for a long time) or older (well back when I was that age I'd have been faster than that)?

I would say about 15-20 years younger than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by nvlady View Post
    Was he younger (well he/she has been doing this for a long time) or older (well back when I was that age I'd have been faster than that)?

Angela, Nice on passing him by.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Of course he could have been on the last several miles of his personal marathon run....tired and worn out!