Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How often do you dress?

How often do you dress?

Heres a fun question, how often do you dress, or alternatively, get the urge to dress?. I guess this can depend on if you are with someone, or live alone, hrm, ok, for those girls with restrictions, how often would you dress if you had the chance ?

As for me it alternates, I'll go through a binge for a couple weeks or months where I try to dress at least partially every few days, but at the same time I've gone for months and even years without even really thinking much about it.

Dawn

24/7/52, except for when I'm naked.

I dress as much as possible, which, unfortunately isn't as much as I want (about two or three times fully dressed month) but I'm happy when i AM able to dress and I ALWAYS have panties and/or a bra underneith my drab clothes

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

I dress as much as time will allow. My meaning is when the Grand kids are around I don't. When they are not around then I dress.

Nice Thred BTW.

Me at this time on the PC

Attached Images Attached Images
    Haley P. Kemp

Aspiring Member

Smile

I wear femme undergarments and lingerie now 24/7.
    I fully dress as often as I can, usually 4 or 5 times a week.
    I find it such a stress relaxer when I am fully dressed, and feel so good

Denise

Weekends...

For over a year now, I spend nearly every weekend dressed to the nines. After work on Fridays, I come home, take a long, hot bath, shave my body, attach my breast forms, do my makeup and nails, and spend the next two days as the woman I should have been. As a bachelor/bachlorette, I have this wonderful freedom.

This is my life now, and I love it! The only problem is returning to my male persona on Monday. Sometimes this leap backward is such a crushing blow to my psyche... almost more than I can bear.

The attached picture is hardly me, but does match the look I strive for...

Robyn
    Attached Images Attached Images
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

Damn - my eyes just about popped out of my head when I saw that picture, but then I read the last line of your post lol!
    Last edited by DanaJ; 03-30-2006 at 09:38 PM. Reason: quote removed, no need to quote when the post is directly above yours

For me the desire comes and goes. Right now, it i again at its peak. My wife bought me a few outfits the last couple of days so I guess I've got to dress to get my monies worth.

Steffie
    Hugs
    [SIZE="3"]Steffie[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Strength lies solely in tenacity.[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Girls just wanna have fun![/SIZE]

My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/steffie.michaels

Gold Member
    Once or twice a week right now, but when summer gets here probley less as we get busier, thats why I need to come out so I can join groups like the Tri-Ess and go to events and have a reason to dress.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    For me dressing is a great stress reliever so I want to dress more often when there is more going on at work. I have to spend next week at a convention so I'll most likely dress up every night until Sunday.

I also just _have_ to dress up any time that my SO buys some new items for Ellie. I can't possibly just try on the shoes or top by them self now can I? :cheeky:

Smile hmmm

I dress almost all the time at home anymore and have ventured into the world even alne more and more as well :cheeky: . Stephie
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 03-30-2006 at 10:19 PM. Reason: this pic belongs in lingerie

I dress four or five times a year, but now that my Fiancee is completely accepting, and I'm more comfortable being dressed around her, I am getting the urge to dress more and more.

I'm one of the lucky ones. Being retired I have a lot of time at home to dress up. I also have an accepting SO so I get to wear something every day. I just wish all of you ladies could do the same. We all should be free to do it whenever we want to.

The Sexy Satin Vixen!
    I'm one of the unfortunate ones. I have so many clothes (half I haven't even worn yet), yet I only get a chance to dress perhaps 3-4 times a month.

Hopefully that will change once I graduate in May and have more free time at home. But until then I'll just have to wait.

I'm pretty much dressed all the time except for when I'm at work in uniform, and even then I'm wearing femme undergarments.

May

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Everyday for 4-5 hours when i'm lucky. [/SIZE][SIZE=3]Somedays i just can't be bothered.[/SIZE]

Pretty much every day . . . from 5 p.m. on workdays until 8 the next morning, unless I have a social function to attend, and all weekend unless I have a date or social function or need to go to the store.

I try every weekend and if i can a couple days during the week. i do have kids running in and out and i find it hard to figure out where everyone is

For me, I wear panties 24/7. At night I wear panties and some sort of a full slip or nighty. As for dressing some what completely, maybe once or twice a week

Aspiring Member

dressing

Once or twice a week at home. Sometimes all the way. other times, just clothes (no makeup or wig)
    Michelle

Too much but not enough?

A little everyday. Some days more than others. Almost full time on weekends. I've reached the point in my life where I don't really try to hide it. I've found acceptance from friends and family and strangers (who really cares what people who don't know you think?).

Seriously though, it is so much a part of me that when I go somewhere to eat, shop, visit friends or family or when someone drops by they don't know whether I will be en femme or not. I've found that it doesn't matter to the people who know me. They like me for all of me.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLabelle
    Heres a fun question, how often do you dress, or alternatively, get the urge to dress?. I guess this can depend on if you are with someone, or live alone, hrm, ok, for those girls with restrictions, how often would you dress if you had the chance ?

As for me it alternates, I'll go through a binge for a couple weeks or months where I try to dress at least partially every few days, but at the same time I've gone for months and even years without even really thinking much about it.

Dawn

If I had my way it would be everynight when I get home from work but there are times when I dont want to take the time and trouble to do all the things required to dress.If I had more freedom it might be different.

Veronica

Lingerie is the poetry in a womans closet.

[SIZE=4]I dress up to the nines twice a week (Wednesday & Sunday evenings) and I sometimes dress for a short time during the day through the week (No makeup) but I can't on a Friday or Saturday as we have our grandsons stay with us.[/SIZE]

I always have the urge, but rarely get dress completely. I do sleep in a nighty though
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last time I fully dressed was seven years ago! Urges come and urges go! I try everynow and then when time permits! Two young kids, wife, and a cat!
    I get creeped out when the cat stares at me!

Shoo! Out!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"]And I was thinkin' how the world shoulda cried
    On the day Jack Kirby died
    [/SIZE]