11 7.43%
  • Married but in the closet with your SO

24 16.22%
  • Married and out of the closet with your SO

72 48.65%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: relationship status?

relationship status?

Here's a poll that I haven't seen done, surprisingly so, or I just missed it .

Have fun and please talk about the answers if you feel like it

Dawn

Evening, my wife knows, she just doesn't want to see me yet. She is still working thru all the info. We are working together so soon we can enjoy my new found pleasure. Take care dear.
    Janelle

Limbo

Simple enough she's death on the subject and won't talk to me about it. But I have been in super mood since coming here and reading and posting it truly has made a differance to me. Just want to be accepted for who I really am.

Long term relationship but only out for the past two years. GF tolerates a certain level of dress but has no desire to see me totally dressed or see my pics. It's a reasonably good, working relationship that we both can live with. She is aware of and also "tolerates" my very infrequent meetings/outings to clubs with other CDs.

out dressed

My wife tollerates me dressing and this past weekend March 24-27 we went to Las Vegas and all I packed for 4 days of fun and frolic were womens things in cluding baby doll tops and some very colorful lingerie in bright bold colors.

Wink Out of the closet

My wife has known about my Cding before she move in with me (that was 16 years ago). We have been married for 15 years. She sometimes has problems with it now that I am out to both of daughters(14 and 12) and due to the fact that I like to go out dressed en femme (day or night).
    Kayla Horn

Gold Member
    Married but peaking around the corner, hoping to come out this year.

I couldnt really vote on this. My wife knows but has such a disapproval I have to be in the closet.

Interesting thread though

Kimberley.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

www.transgenderlondon.com

Venus and Mars are not aligned; Good thing.
    Where are all the rumballs?
    I may not soar with eagles, but then weasels dont get sucked into jet engines...

Widow

Was talking about this at work- whenever the choice must be made on official forms Widow/widower is never an option. Single works, I suppose, but kind of erases a big chunk of your life.

Not just a pig-n-lipstick

1/2 out

I already went through two marriages so I'm pretty much done with that little aspect of social behavior.

I've been with my SO for four years now and she has known about my like of silky clothes since the start. I started to fully cross dress (v. just wearing silky panties or hose) only about four months ago and luckily she has played along so far.

I'm out of the closet (but still not out of the house) when it comes to some of my close female friends as well, but none of my family knows.

None of the above. My SO lives with me and I am out of closet with her.

Married and out. I'm lucky my wife totally supports me. She has seen the difference in me, I was totally miserable before and now I am quite a bit happier.

May
    Last edited by MaylinJane; 03-30-2006 at 10:22 PM.

Smile Single and loving it!

:mad: Free to do and wear what and when I please .
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 03-30-2006 at 10:16 PM. Reason: panty pic ..you just dont like reading the rules //

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Single which is great because i can basically do whatever i want (except when the children are around.) It gets lonely occasionally without adult company though.[/SIZE]

out and happy

I came out to my wife about 3 years ago. She had always known I liked lingerie but did not know about the true Danielle. She goes along with it even to the point of going to a crossdress party 2 years ago and several friends know. She is still not comfortable with me going out in public places though but we do discuss it.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar
    Single and attracted to another male crossdresser. 0.02
    From Madrid to Montreal that underneath it all that Tina prefers pantyhose

[SIZE="3"][/SIZE] Married twice, several girlfriends in the last 10 yrs. but very single right now and that's ok but can get real quite around here.

Been out to my g/f since about the 2nd month. Been together now about 2 years. She didn't know what to think of it all at first, but after a few weeks of pondering ( I didn't push the issue ) She said considering what she knows of me, that she wouldn't have a problem with it as long as we go slow. She said she would let me know if we were progressing too fast for her. Sos far so good. If there were a problem it would be on my side of it all. I mean, I sometimes still feel embarrased or shy about the whole thing. She see's that in me and will usually talk to me about it. So, apparrently I haven't been going too fast. It's all good though, I'm not used to just being able to do it and she doesn't cut me down or ridicule me or laugh at me. Well, ok She has laughed a few times, but it was to offer advice in what I was wearing. Seems I still have a problem co-ordinating. She has reassured me it is not a problem with her and she is happy to help. Love making is a bit more intense too. Ok! a lot more, hehehe!

Dating but out to SO?

What does this mean? If you have a SO then you're probably not doing a lot of dating. I'm single and dating and out to everyone.

Dating, but closeted

Before I married my second wife, I made sure she knew about my "hobby". Strictly fetishistic lingerie stuff. During our marriage, I progressed to including enhancers. She seemed, (and claimed), to be having as much fun with the sexual aspect as I was.

Then came the divorce. (prompted by major problems with her lack of discipline regarding her kids, etc.) She blew my cover in our community, and claimed she always put my needs above hers, and she was sick of it.

Who knows what the real reason was. But I am moving extrememly slowly with my current girlfriend. We do not live together, so I get plenty of free time to dress at my house. (But, I have to be very cognizant of our scheduled time together. I don't want any tell tale bra marks to let the cat out of the bag.)

pretty pretty princess

single and looking

i am currently single but am looking for a SO that will be accepting.

[SIZE=4]My wife has known about my hobby for forty years and is so supporting of it. We go out together and she is always suprising me with little gifts (Earings, Panties etc)[/SIZE]

spanked

Wifeominatrix[at home,loves it]
    Me: Crossdresser[Very much encouraged by wife]
    2nd marriage,met by chance,when I'm home,I'm expected to dress and be natural about it.No effort needed........so be patient understanding fun femmos exist.

Wife knows, doesn't tolerate it. Like Joy Carter says, "she's death on the subject". Great phrase.
    Rachel Denise

[SIZE="2"]“One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. ‘Which road do I take?’ she asked. His response was a question: “Where do you want to go?’ ‘I don’t know,’ answered Alice. ‘Then,’ said the cat, ‘it doesn’t matter.' "
    - Lewis Carroll
    [/SIZE]

My wife is OK with it (loves me being happy) and I love her being happy,we have rules and live by them, after all its only my wife I need to make happy first.
    I am one of the lucky girls, and we both feel for our sisters that are trying to share, and wishing to be one hundred per cent, truthful with the beloved wife/ girl friend.

XXXXXXXXXXXX Seven