Thread: Tell me my wife is wrong.....

Tell me my wife is wrong.....

Afternoon ladies. Before i ask my ? would like to say i'm sorry if this upsets our GG.
    Ask my wife what i could do for the extra sweating i'm doing in my panties,(hot at work). I wear satin panties and she said either wear all cotton or start wearing panity liners or pads. Please tell me that there is some other choice. If i have to i will but i feel i am stepping on all the GG feelings just asking this & it does make me alittle uneasy.
    What great advice do all u ladies have?? GG u may have the best answers so please help. Hugs for everyone & sorry if i upset anybody.
    Janelle

No..... your wife is right!

Annie, Thanks any suggestions for me? I really love the satin/silky feeling, so what do i do? If i choose a liner/pad am i going over the edge?uuuuuugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Cotton is good; lace is even better.
    [SIZE=5]Natalie [SIZE=4](the Tranny Granny)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]The thantom phread killer striks again[/SIZE]

Grace, do the lace ones run the same in size as all the others? I may have to check that out but i do love that satin/silky feeling.

Big and baggy. Give your plums room to breath.

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    I work in a very hot environment, attics in the state of Florida - can easily get to 160 degrees in the afternoon in the summer. I had the same problem with wearing satin panties. I asked my GF at the time, and she suggested wearing cotton panties. I gave it a try and it worked for me. Now it is cotton panties at work and satin ones after work.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

Just find a chair and relax at the beginning of the day

then your knickers will always be

Sat in ...................

I wear cotton knickers, but would agree with your wife that a panty liner would be first class to deal with that problem. Go fo it!
    [SIZE="5"]Helen[/SIZE]

Julie, Julie, Julie, what do you think i am some old,old lady. My daughter would tell me those are granny undies.

Hi Josi, just so you know i do set in mmmmm, in the morning. Love the humor dear,Thanks

Mine will only wear cotton and swears its like night and day when feminine odor is concerned. Most of my panties are microfiber.

Quote Originally Posted by janelle
    Julie, Julie, Julie, what do you think i am some old,old lady. My daughter would tell me those are granny undies.
    Sheesh you want me to be sensible? ok. Satin French kickers.

There. Sorted. You have absolutely no excuse for melt down gonads.

freshman member elizabeth nicole's Avatar
    she is right wear cotton during the day .here in texas it is already in the 90s and will only get hotter found cotton does the trick.save the satin for latter in the day. mite want to try a spray deodorant they do help also.i stay cool and comfy all day now.. now go tell her we all said she is right..
    [SIZE="3"]ELIZABETH NICOLE[/SIZE] eat drink and be Mary cause its better than being Gary.

You have now crossed over

This is the big welcome sign to the world that GGs have known their entire lives and TS have come to realize as well....Being sexy all the time is not realistic. It is painful and uncomfortable to wear all that "sexy" attire to do basic tasks, etc. Not to rain on the proverbial parade here, but the truth is...wearing hose, 5" heels, satin panties, and silky everything is for the most part fantasy. Real world = cotton, low heels, bare legs, mostly pants and hair pulled back with little make-up. The feeling that drives you may be either gender identity or sexual in nature. The latter tends to bring out more exotic behavior and attire. If you want that, then deal with the pain and don't try to extend the experience longer than needed. If you are compelled to express yourself for reasons of identity, then tone down the behavior to more exemplify GGs. Thought I was all sexy at 22 and "newly" transitioned--but how wrong I was. I aint all heels and garters ladies...

Don't hate me for saying this, but if you think about it, you might just see my point. Satin + Wool Blend Pants = Chaffing and Sweat (eww)
    Your favorite sexy kitten...

-Lydia K

On my wife's advice, I wear pantiliners everyday . I really don't even notice them and they do keep things drier:cheeky: . I also use Shower to Shower powder which helps also. As for cotton panties, definately not the same as Nylon or satin .

Not just a pig-n-lipstick
    I've found that the only satin panties I can wear all day are the higher end ones with the cotton crotch panel. They are a bit granny but at least they are satin.

Generally I wear pantyhose more then panties anyway.

You have a choice, cotton undies or a job with better air conditioning.