Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so now we're sex offenders?

Ok Eveyone Settle Down

If it bleeds it leads right ? So that's the reason it got so much attention. But then again thouse guys in IZOD shirts (never owned one) you better keep an eye on them.

Sorry for the old fellow

Just like a post some weeks ago where a 67 year old poster from Pittsburgh admitted to dressing "like a tart" and going to the local mall and being threatened with arrest there.
    You cannot go anywhere dressed and do anything you wish. Like it or not, crossdressing is not practiced by a large # of people, and those that don't do it range anywhere from tolerance to absolute horror in reactions.
    Something like smoking as an analogy: there is an appropriate time and place for the activity, taking into consideration how it affects others, who don't smoke.
    Most of the general public doesn't want to see it or have to explain it to their kids. And a library has children there, he knew it, so he better get a good lawyer who might save him from the sex offender listing. bad tranny...
    Karen Francis

Crossdresser nabbed in library

Ok, I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a minute. Hope I don't get flamed for it!

Let's start with the premise that he IS guilty of masturbating in the library. Of course his crossdressing should NOT be a factor, but what he was doing is certainly inappropriate and I would consider it public lewdness. As for whether he should have to register as a sex offender (based on masturbating in public, NOT crossdressing) I think maybe that is not out of the question. Even if he was just harmlessly pleasuring himself, the guy may have some psychological issues going on that he thinks it's ok do be doing that in public. And though at best, it may only be offensive to the adults present, what about the children that may see him? Regardless of where he was sitting, I know when I take my daughter to the library there are always children running around. That act would be a bit more than just offensive to a young mind. So...if ya want to dance, ya gotta pay the band.

Comments? Critcisms? Fire away!
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

I totally agree with you Carson. The guy was wrong in what he was doing, but do you think they really needed to headline 'crossdresser' ?? If he was just some regular guy, I don't think it would have even made the headlines.
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    I totally agree with you Carson. The guy was wrong in what he was doing, but do you think they really needed to headline 'crossdresser' ?? If he was just some regular guy, I don't think it would have even made the headlines.
    I guess I didn't address how they headlined the story. I certainly agree they shouldn't have focused on the crossdressing, but I still think the story would have made the headlines because:

A) A crossdresser doing something especially deviant makes a good story for the media and,

B) Anybody masturbating in public makes a good story for the media.

Based on the drivel printed by the media nowdays, any deviant behavior, regardless of the persons' orientation, is a real seller!
    You can dress me up but you can't take me out...at least not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    ....but do you think they really needed to headline 'crossdresser' ?? If he was just some regular guy, I don't think it would have even made the headlines.
    Keep in mind that the original headline was from "The Gay Chronicles." The other headline was from "The Smoking Gun." Neither are exactly mainstream.

I would gather that most people have never heard of this story and therefore would not affect whatever opinion of CD's they already have.

I hate seeing any negative behavior, and crossdressing linked together, but in this case the 'fashion police' should have been called first !! Seriously, I'm ashamed of this public behavior !!! Maybe senility is already setting in !

Face it, the guy was a very lonely JERK. But I got to tell ya, if he was 70 and had something to slap, well he can't be all bad. SEX OFFENDER? No way, just really confused.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlene Marie
    Face it, the guy was a very lonely JERK. But I got to tell ya, if he was 70 and had something to slap, well he can't be all bad. SEX OFFENDER? No way, just really confused.
    a "jerk" who jerked?----lol---seriously the person in question should have known better---masturbation is done in private, alone---if she hasn't figured that out by the time she's 72, there is probably not much hope for her---incidently people like this give the rest of us a bad name--- and deserve our scorn----always remember to act like a lady when you are out in public---