Thread: What's with all the GG bashing?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What's with all the GG bashing?

I don't know how all this started, and I'm not real sure just where most of it is coming from, but all this GG bashing that has been occurring recently has got to stop.

I have seen references made from some here that they are uncomfortable that we have a GG as our lead administrator(Edit: One of our lead administrators. My apologies), and that they are uncomfortable with the fact that real women are present in a crossdressing support site. After all, isn't this place supposed to be for crossdressers?

What is this? Envy? Resentment? What's the matter with you? This is a very good place to be, and one of the unique and wonderful aspects of this forum is the fact that we allow, welcome, and encourage women to participate. Much of what I have dealt with my entire life as a man who crossdresses is a total lack of acceptance by members of the other gender. I get that here, and I like it. I have also found that for the most part, the GGs here are far more level headed, kind, and supportive than many of the male members here.

So where do you come off joining the forum here and then complaining about it's comoposition? I'm only approaching 6 months here as a member, but there are times when I feel like one of the old timers. That's because here I have found a community that is genuinely accepting to me, and doesn't immediately judge me because I crossdress. Here I find understanding. Here I find people that are like me, for me, and with me. Here I find friends.

If you have something to say that you don't wish to divulge to the GGs, then post it in the private TG forum. If you have a complaint about women in general, then watch how you word your opinion, and do so in a way that is not derogatory and insulting. If you want a forum that doesn't include real women, then I'm sure you can find one somewhere else, and I cordially invite you to leave.

The positive contributions by the GGs (especially our Admin) here are irreplaceable. Prior to my joining here, I had never run into accepting females in my entire life. They are a light that illuminates this entire forum. So I am sure that I speak for many here when I say that I don't want to hear any more of this crap. If you want to bash our GGs, then do so on your way out of here, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, and shut your pie-holes.
    Last edited by TGMarla; 04-01-2006 at 09:53 PM.

Any money found in the laundry is MINE!

"This is no social crisis....this is me having fun!"

www.flickr.com/photos/tgmarla/