Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a matter of cleavage

It's a matter of cleavage

Bye
    Last edited by Sweet Susan; 11-12-2004 at 06:40 PM. Reason: privacy

Still Learning

Beautiful

Excellent Photo Susan. I dunno,I will have to look in my arsenal of photos to be able to come close to this cleavage shot.

Great photo, you look "hot"

Me.
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Thanks

Thanks, Jackie, and thanks for the inspiration to bring this shot out of the archives. I took it about a month ago. I like it. I could use a bit of a smile, but what the heck.

Cleavage

This is the best that I can do. They're still small, A+, but growing. Linda
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Kisses, Linda

Fabulous!

Great looking breasts, Linda. It must feel great to have something like that. I'm so jealous. Susan

I love the cleavage look but it can be rather painfull for me, using a pair of cardboard ovals with double sided tape pulled together and my "boob bra" to fill in underneath. Though sometimes it`s worth the pain!
    What other techniques do you girls use please?
    Love,

Alison.

Hi Alison,

Depends on the day and what effect I am trying for. Sometimes surgical tape does wonders for me. Others, I use a tight fitting top with a built in bra type of idea (strappy tank top) that I pull all my skin up and then use my stockings forms to keep things in place. That is more comfortable

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Thanks Vicky,
    I just bought a new dress that would look great with cleavage, I`d like to try a push up bra along with tape, etc, but buying underware is even more daunting in public as dresses I just imagine I`m buying for a girlfriend.
    love,

Alison.

Alison, nice.

Cleavage

I just got up enough nerve to shave my chest and though I would take some pictures of my attempts at some cleavage.It looks a lot better with no hair in the way.

Any suggestions on how to improve would be appreciated

Love Alice

Amelie
    Alice, I hope this helps. Try pushing your breasts together, to make a cleavage. Now, somehow you have to try and tape them when you get this effect of pushing them together. You can use medical tape or what ever suits you best, just remember youare going to take it off, so nothing to sticky. You should tape just at the bra line so it doesn't show. Then get a padded push up bra and stuff someting under your breast to push it up more. Sometimes you can get more lift if you wear a corset, or cincher up to the bra so it will push alittle more up. Try to experiment, you can only learn if you try different things. I want to hear you, later on, with some tips on how you do it.
    Love Amelie

Thanks Amelie. I really appreciate your suggestions. I will have to try that later on. I have class tonight so maybe I will be able to pick up some tape and try it.

I love this forum. All you girls are so helpful and encouraging. I will be sure to let you know how it works out with the tape. And by the waye Amelie, love your pics too. They look great.

Love Alice

Amelie
    Thanks Alice,, For your kind words, you're a sweetie.

Hope all works out.

Love Amelie

Vallari (Goddess) ;)

Talking Putting the tape on is the easy part - the real challenge is taking it off!

Hmm, well i dont have any suggestions or wisdom as far as creating cleavage is concerned , but I will say it has been on my mind more lately, and that this thread has inspired me to give it a try soon! So when I do Ill let u all know and give any advice i can.

cleavage virgin

how about this for my first posting?

rusty 2004

Amelie
    Hola pretty lady,, Very good first post. You look lovely.

Welcome to another UK girl.

Love Amelie

Vallari (Goddess) ;)
    Hi Rusty 04 welcome to the forums! U look fabulous! I love your skin - soo smooth and femme looking!

shy girl

thank you for the welcome.
    this really is the first time I have shown my face on the net, it is good to know I am fairly presentable.

rusty xx

Welcome Rusty! wow! wenda.

Rusty, you're not presentable, you're a doll! Thanks for that wonderful first picture. Is that your hair? It looks great! Welcome to this wonderful world.

Amelie, thanks for sharing that wonderful bit of information. I knew squeezing was necessary, but I couldn't figure out how to keep it there. Now I have something to try, and try I will. At one point I tried duct tape. Well, I'll never do that again. There's a reason they call it million dollar tape.

I can't wait to try these tips. I guess duct tape is out though

Still Learning

Welcome

Welcome Rusty. You look great. I second what Susan said.

Alice, you have beautiful legs, that I could not help to notice in your Avatar.
    I would say Amelie is giving great advice. I will be taking her up on it myself. After all, her Avatar and pic tells it all.

Marlene.
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

Thanks for the compliment Marlene. I take pride in my legs and love the looks of them too. I just wish I had the guts to show them in public in a skirt. Oh well, maybe some day.

It is nice to have fellow girls rate each others looks. The encouragement and support is very much appreciated.

Love Alice

WOW Rusty!
    Are you sure about that name? you don`t look rusty in the least! As Rachel said; such beatiful skin. Can`t wait to see more of you!

Love,

Alison.

P.S.
    Can anyone help me?
    How do I put a picture with my post rather than as an attachment?

Ouch! duct tape! I even used some masking tape once that left me with some scars that took ages to go away. Please be carefull girls, and test a small piece first with whatever you try. It still brings tears to my eyes thinking about it

Love

Alison