Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: stockings or tights

i love to wear pantyhose with thigh highs or stockings over them with a garter belt , it depends on the way i feel that day as to what i am going to wear .i do love all hosery though it makes you feel more fem .

tights for me everyday

Banned Read only Vicky_Scotland's Avatar
    Pantyhose are called Tights in the UK....just think this needed cleared up.

Hope you don't mind a GG posting here But I prefer holdups much more comfy that stockings and suspenders, but in winter it has to be tights and when it is really cold the thicker the better.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

I like pantyhose!!!! I wear them under my ladies jeans just about every day, along with a bra and panties with a large shirt over top.

Depends on how I am dressed otherwise - hold ups or stockings with suspender belt when dressed formally, tights (pantyhose) for casual or under male clothes.

One embarrassing occasion. Shopping in city centre as male with female lingerie underneath when my hold ups slipped down my legs round my ankles and i am sure a half-a dozen people at least saw them before I was able to get away to a bathroom and fix it. The problem is that I regularly moisturise my legs with a silky satin finish moisturiser - makes my body feel great but but prevents the hold-ups getting a grip. there is a warning on the packet!

Tights are for me . T hey seem to last longer and are more comfortable to wear.

Thigh highs for me, such a sexy look and feel!

I like both but have to admit that the lace top thigh high nylons are my favorite.

Stockings has such a sexy sound to it dosen't it ?

stockings

thigh high here girls

Tracey-uk
    I prefer tights myself
    Tracey

I like to wear tights, prefer black or blue opaque ones and some pattern ones.
    Sabrina.
    What matters most is how you see yourself.

Stockings or tights

I prefer thigh high stockings but since I like to wear my dresses and skirts on the short side I usually wear pantyhose. As for tights I own some but have never really worn them. Sally2

for me always pantyhose... more convenient when you spend the day outside wearing a short skirt!!!

Thumbs up Love them all

I like thigh highs and crochless panty hose just starting to get into stockings and garters. but i like tights as well.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Without a doubt, Pantyhose (sheer tights) for me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

i love sheer stocking with a sexy garterbelt the mostpanty hose in the summer are to warmbut nice inthe cold weather i also like scanty panty hose
    laurie sweet

I luv em all !!!!! Full fashioned with a garter belt or a corset !!!! thigh high stay ups !!!! Panty hose !! Just got my first two pairs of WoMan tights from mytights.com !!!! Phenominal feel !!!!! When I was still in the working world I sued to wear patterned knee highs all the time. A few ladies notced and received very very few negative comments. Beat the heck out of DRAB over-the-calf socks or showing a lot of hairy leg when you sat down.
    Last edited by Rikki3X; 04-22-2006 at 01:18 PM.
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="4"][/SIZE][/SIZE]Rikki3X

Without question: Stockings

From the era of the forties and fifties, I am absorbed with the idea that without the finest in stockings, 10-15 denier, I would absolutely die.
    Having over 15,000 pairs, I cannot do without.
    In fact, my will states that when they bury me, I am to be fully clothed in womens clothing and wearing high heels with FF stockings, not that anyone would notice.

Pantyhose, Pantyhose, from my waist down to my toes. I love the gripping feeling that I get whenever I wear pantyhose. I like the feeling under my jeans, inside tennies and heels, and also against my bare crotch. Pantyhose make my tight jeans fit better.
    Last edited by Kathi-Anne; 04-24-2006 at 01:27 PM.

Convienience of tights

It has to be tights for me. More practical, less "slippage" , warmer in our winter months no suspender belt lines to be seen under clothes when in drab in work,and cause fewer raised eyebrows at the checkout in the supermarket!

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathi-Anne
    Pantyhose, Pantyhose, from my waist down to my toes. I love the gripping feeling that I get whenever I wear pantyhose. I like the feeling under my jeans, inside tennies and heels, and also agaonst my bare crotch. Pantyhose make my tight jeans fit better.
    They are nice under Jeans too! and the occasional sight of your fine pantyhose ankle during the day as another reminder to what you are wearing!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

stockings

I prefer to wear nylon stockings with a garter belt when possible. However sometimes hold ups or pantyhose work to. I just to wear under my clothes on a daily basis

It is stockings and a garter for me. I just love the feel of them. I will wear pantyhose on occasion, but haven't worn tights since I started shaving my legs on a regular basis (maybe in the winter on a really cold day).