Thread: CD at work

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I always dressed on business trips... including the drive there and back which was usually 4 to 6 hours long. depending if I had any in person meeting I have stayed enfemme for almost a week on a business trip. Even when I traveled by air with a group of co-workers I would take a large wardrobe with me. Had numerous occasions where a co-worker questioned my 3 suitcases to his one duffle bag! Lol. And usually went over the weight limit for checked bags. I called it my tax on crossdressing.

In the office I would under dress a lot. Always had a couple packed bags in my office with everything I needed. A few times I would use the handicap stall in the mens room at lunch to fully dress and practice makeup. A number of times when someone came in I would set on the toilet with my legs up so the couldn?t see my heels under the partition door. Those were the fun days.

I think a lot of people at work knew. Had a VP tell me that He better not catch me wearing leopard skin heels to work like that woman who walked by our meeting. No one really cared as long as I did my job and did it well. Well enough that I was promoted to director of Engineering my last 5 years.
    Last edited by Karren H; 03-14-2021 at 06:46 AM.

Business trips for me also I check into my hotel room early as possible take a shower, shave get all dolled up in a skirt or dress and head out to the local malls. I stay dressed all evening then change into my nightgown get ready for bed set my alarm for 5am shower and dress like a professional traveling business lady in only dresses and skirts drive to the local coffee shop and head back to my hotel to work on my computer till checkout time travel 2-3 hrs back home stop at a large mall do a little shopping before changing back to male mode in one of the family restrooms. Never undress at work way to risky with my clients and coworkers.