Thread: Favorite Shoes

Favorite Shoes

Hey Gurls,
    Just curious. Describe your favorite pair of shoes. Come on girls have some fun with this one. Hope this wasn't a tread in the past.
    My Favorite Pair is my black sexy open-toe w/ no heel and ankle straps. 3 1/2 inch heel.

See Avatar

Kisses,
    Delighla

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar
    My favorite shoes are a pair of black open toe pumps with a four inch heel. Not for everyday wear but fun with some outfits.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I have these mary janes in the black patent and black leather, and the loafer styled one in plain black leather (could only find picture of the suede). All from JC Penney. Simple, but nice looking.

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

I like these with jeans......
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

I think I sent you a message about that pair

Quote Originally Posted by Janelle Young
    My favorite shoes are a pair of black open toe pumps with a four inch heel. Not for everyday wear but fun with some outfits.
    and I love them and if they are a size 9 1/2 I will buy yhem from you (LOL) Name your price.

The ones in my avatar

are my favorite pair but I can only wear them for a bout two hours or so and then must sit down from time to time but OOOH I think they are sexy.

Aspiring Member
    I would love to own a pair of black pumps, not open toed, 4-5 inch heels, or on the flip side, thigh high boots, stiletto 4-5 inch heels.

My favs are all shoes boots give them to me know need more, mine mine all mine.
    there coming to take me away ha! ha!
    dont want rehab or counselling just more shoes,
    I think I might have a problem? lol!!
    [SIZE=4]:GE: CROSS MY PALM WITH GOLD, CAUSE SILVER'S CHEAP[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=6]EMELDA[/SIZE]
    My picture thread http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28557

Banned Read only
    i don't think You have a problem just a lovely addiction like me!

these are my favorites among other things *giggle*

I guess I am different then most. i do have a couple of fancy shoes for dress up but now. I wear women shoes all of the time, mostly plain sneakers or a couple pair of more Unisex styles in brown and black, but they are indeed womans shoes and I can wear them all of the time. So I did have a good excuse when I started on the sneakers with my wife though. I have an extremely narrow heel and years ago I was told to try women's sneakers because of a fitting problem with my narrow heels. So I like low shoes and am not into heels, I wear a womens size 9 1/2 so variety is not to bad and available rather easily.

White Pumps

These are my current favorites.
    I got them at www.pierresilber.com

Not counting the boring (and very limited) selection I own now, when mail order becomes an option, these five will be among the first things I buy:

http://www.snaz75.com/el-601-sexy.html - Personal favorite.
    http://www.snaz75.com/el-609-bella.html - Versatile! Close second.
    http://www.snaz75.com/pl-domina-119.html - How easy 6" no platform is to walk in is anyone's guess, but they look good.
    http://www.snaz75.com/el-605-kayla.html - See above.
    http://www.snaz75.com/pl-xtreme-772.html - Obviously just for...play. ^^

I may not own any of those yet, but that's a very definite 'yet.'

Edit: Oops, turned out to be a bit more than just 3...

6" all the way!!!!

I wear my 6" heels all the time. I'm sitting here, dressed weariong them now. black patent extreme. UI just got homke from a club. I have worn these for 14 hrs, driving, dressed, from socal to Vegas. Stopped at mall out side. Walked in wearing black leather skirt, and plush sweater, which accentuates my 47" bust, long blond wig. 47-32-46 when dressed. Sales ladies went nuts as they didn't realize i was a guy until I spoke. I told them was in costume for party. They all wanted to know how I walked in the heels, and couild go in an out of the m,all let alone thjrough it

Very simple, practice, practice, attitude, and standing a little discomfort. not bad though. Walked all over vegas in them, and went dancing. Guys kept staring at my legs and heels!!!!

Girls, the higher , the sexier---go for it

Heidi

Black Pumps

Hi all, I love my 3 1/2" black pumps.

I only have one pair, and they are my favorites. I lkie the dressier type and after looking at thousands I haven't found any other that I would add to my attire. They don't show the color very well. They are Blue with Rhinestones.
    Last edited by Raychel; 10-17-2006 at 06:00 AM.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Aspiring Member
    It would be a tossup between my black suede t straps and my brown strappy dress sandals -both with 4 in heels.(I love shoes with straps -5 out of the six pairs I have have straps on them)

New boots 3 1/3 heels just love them, first pair.

Anna

I always smile when I see teh word "pumps" .. it has a different connotation in the UK

Its an oldfashioned word that I suppose would tranlate today as Trainers ..

I keepm getting images of Trainers wth heels lol

Quote Originally Posted by Josi
    I always smile when I see teh word "pumps" .. it has a different connotation in the UK

I smile when I see "courts"

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

favourites?? bah!! too many shoes to describe

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Bought these yesterday. I have worn them for about four hours but still a bit unsteady, (but this could be the effect of the gin!). They are only 2 inches, but I haven't worn heels for a long time.

2602240811zoom.jpg
    Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional.

Coral

Anything From "Courts" to "Corks!"

Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaMoonlit
    I smile when I see "courts"

Veronica
    Me too, but even more when I see "corks!" I can't believe no one else has mentioned cork wedges so far! I don't see too many GGs wearing 5" heel pumps like I used to, but they're making up for it with all the cork styles I've seen them wearing lately! They're just as sexy as stilleto heels (IMO ) and a lot easier to walk in!