Thread: 90 Day Limit

Just another 'Gurl'

90 Day Limit

Hi all I have just been thinking about dating and relationships and all that good stuff. I have decided that I am going to not let anymore than 90 days go past before I tell my SO about my CDing and being bi. There is a woman that I am getting closer to and of course my CDing and being bi is the atom bomb I have yet to drop.

I believe the emotional involvement and sense of trust here (at least in my experience) is at a level where I am able to be more honest with the other person. Also and perhaps selfishly if she is unable to accept that part of me the pain that comes with rejection is not as bad after 3 months than at say 3 years.

Of course this is just my general rule and each person and situation is different. My last girlfriend knew I was a bi CD from the first week. Her reaction was "Cool how many guys have you been with?" None I replied. "Ohhh boy" she cooed "You will have when I have finished with you." She was also a licensed beautician.To think that relationship ended not over me being bi as she was too or my CDing or her being an ex prostitute. No it ended over who was going to do the cooking. Niether of us liked to cook and we could not get around that one. Looking back I think damn all we had to do was get in the kitchen and cook together.
    Last edited by Kitty Sue; 04-06-2006 at 05:47 AM.
    Just another man in a dress

Good for you, Kittie.

Sounds like you have experience enough to be able to tell them. Best of luck xx

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Sounds good to me. That way you don't have to remember your lies and keep them straight.

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    Sounds like a great plan to me.
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

Sounds like you and your previous girlfriend should have eaten out or had frozen dinners a lot more. She sounds like a wimmer in her support for you. A woman who will totally support women like us don't show up that frequently. I think that her being bi too helped her accept your dressing. Well, maybe this one will accept you too.
    Dawn

Good luck love....hope it all goes well for you.
    Nikki. x

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Sue
    Hi all I have just been thinking about dating and relationships and all that good stuff. I have decided that I am going to not let anymore than 90 days go past before I tell my SO about my CDing and being bi. There is a woman that I am getting closer to and of course my CDing and being bi is the atom bomb I have yet to drop.

I believe the emotional involvement and sense of trust here (at least in my experience) is at a level where I am able to be more honest with the other person. Also and perhaps selfishly if she is unable to accept that part of me the pain that comes with rejection is not as bad after 3 months than at say 3 years.

Of course this is just my general rule and each person and situation is different. My last girlfriend knew I was a bi CD from the first week. Her reaction was "Cool how many guys have you been with?" None I replied. "Ohhh boy" she cooed "You will have when I have finished with you." She was also a licensed beautician.To think that relationship ended not over me being bi as she was too or my CDing or her being an ex prostitute. No it ended over who was going to do the cooking. Niether of us liked to cook and we could not get around that one. Looking back I think damn all we had to do was get in the kitchen and cook together.
    What's your last girlfriend's name, address and phone number hon?---I'm a great cook and don't mind doing it as long as somone helps with the cleaning up.

RE-Member

Why?

Why wait 90 days? Do you hope something will change? The right time is now.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Hi all thanks for the replies.

MsJanessa last I heard she was getting married to somebody else. Sorry

JoannaDees I suppose fear of rejection is why I am waiting 90 days when I think about it more. I would like to think that after 90 days she will see that I have other qualities that may counter any "Negative sterotypes" she may have about being a CD and bisexual.
    Just another man in a dress

RE-Member
    I suppose that is one method, hope for her to have more investment in the relationship and know you better. I re-read your post, and now understand it is a new relationship, so 90 days is not too long. Beware of having yourself get so deeply involved you have even more fear of outing after 90 days.

how many more days util the moment of truth?

Megan