Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shapewear

Shapewear

Hi Girls,

For those who venture out and about, particularly in very public areas, do you wear shapewear, and if so what?

Need to know what I need so any help appreciated.

Thanks

Em

I wear a padded panty (hips and rear), a waist cincher and a long line bra. I think it gives me a nice feminine shape.
    [SIZE="1"]Hopefully coming to grips with getting older[/SIZE]

[SIZE="1"]http://360.yahoo.com/randi_789[/SIZE]

I wear a veronica 2 hip and butt enhancer. I already have a thin waist compared to my hips with the enhancer so the only other thing I have are the breast forms. With the enhancer and forms, my measurments are 42, 30, 41.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

Jennaie,

I am font color with envy. If I could reverse my waist and hip measurements, I would be all set, would just need breast forms for a good figure
    One's true gender is in the heart and soul, not one's anatomy.

Your brain...don't leave home without it!Maureen

Banned Read only
    I don't have any hips or a butt.
    I wear a 4 padded panty from Fredericks that gives quite a nice outline under a skirt without looking grotesque like some of the others I've tried.
    The downside is they are rather long in the leg so I can't wear a really short mini without showing them off.

Usually I wear a corset (black or white depending on the outfit) and a pair of lightly padded panties for a little exrta hip and rear enhancement. I have a few tummy clinchers but love the feel of a tight corset!! Of coarse if I have a low cut top its one of my Victoria Secret pushup bras to enhance the cleaveage!! Sooooo many things to shape. LOL

Love Karren
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Bra + padded corset hand-made by one of us girls in the UK.

Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau Lauren Mitchell's Avatar
    With some of my outfits, I wear shapewear by WhisperSoft to hide a certian part of my body :blushing:

I don't own any girdles but I wish I did
    Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau
    Proud member of the Vanity Club

Don't knock Crossdressing unless you've tried it.

Aspiring Member
    the times that I have gone out, yes I have worn shapewear, in fact I don't dress up without shapewear.

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]'nother "veronica" here, with breast forms,, 'n, depending th' outfit, 'n time o' year, some type o' slip or shaper t' smooth out lines...[/SIZE]

Yes, when on my enfemme business trips I wear a shear red or pink nightie. As shown in Kandi's photo.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/coalmi...e2.jpg&.src=ph

Love Karren

.......My Photos

I also wear a Veronica butt and hip enhancer and breast forms with a body briefer (Glamorize and JMS brands).

Jenna

I use Falke Contour Panties, which have padding in the rear. These help clothes, particularly skirts, hang properly. They help give the right answer to the question "Does my bum look big in this?"
    Paula

It's better to burn out than it is to rust

?

I have bought a couple of good waist reducing garments but they do not work in me. Have not tried and thing like the Varonica are theyworth the price how are they to wear and sit in ?

Banned Read only
    I have a Rago open bottom girdle (1294), a Rago long leg panty style (6210), an Exquisite Corset and an Annette Waist Cincher Thong. While I have worn all of them under my regular clothes, the OBG probably gets the most frequent use. It has built in garters so that I can wear proper stockings with it (opaques, of course!).

Well, of course I use breast forms. My jacket size (in drab) is 42 but I determined that the most natural looking bustline for me is a 40c.

I usually don't bother to reduce the waist. If necessary I use a waist cincher to take my natural 33 inch waist to about 31.5.

I have very little in the way of butt or hips so that is where I cheat the most. Depending on the outfit and the need for coverage, I go with either a padded panty (I think I got it from Newport News), the ever-popular Fredericks 4-pad model, or a Veronica 2. That usually brings my hips out to a 40 or 41.

Some good pantyhose helps to smooth the transitions between all these parts under clothing - but be aware that super-control-top stuff will also reduce the effect of any padding!

Joy, to answer your question I am of mixed feelings about the Veronica. It is well made and certainly adds more (and more natural) padding than anything else I have seen. But I have heard from lots of girls that they have needed the fit adjusted. You also need to be careful about getting the pads placed correctly in the garment. It's also a bit stifling. That said, under shorts or a fitted skirt it is a godsend!

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

Bra and forms, Corset, Veronica 2 and the gell pads from the V-3. I need all the help I can get!
    Attached Images Attached Images

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile

i usually wear padded panties and a long line bra with my breast forms,and either a corset or a girdle.my measurements are 36 27 36.love phylisanne

Almost always. I've experimented and finally settled on what I believe provides the best possible shape for me. I'm always in a hi-waisted Rago girdle, either long leg or open bottom. I truly love the Rago 1294 OBG. It's very firm with eyehooks and a sidezipper, and has six garters for stockings. Oh, be still my heart. The Rago 1294 OBG is fabulous. If I can't wear the OBG, I'll go with a hi-waist long leg girdle. I usually wear a waist cincher (Crown-ette). If I'm wearing the open bottom girdle, I'll roll on my stockings and then slip into the girdle. I attach the garters and stockings before I pull the girdle all the way up. Once garters/stockings are attached I can pull the girdle up and attach the hooks/eyehooks and zip the zipper. The Rago 1294 OBG is a long hi-waisted girdle and I pull it up very high. My next item is the waist cincher. Then the Bali longline bra with my breastforms. I like to wear a full slip or a half slip and camisole and then a comfortable dress. My favorite dress is a sweaterdress I bought online. With my shapewear, the sweaterdress is a wonderful form fitting dress. 2 & 3/4" heels, the right jewelry.......MMmmmmmmmmmm

Banned Read only
    [SIZE=3]Besides the waist cincher and padded rear hips items i have i've noticed that my one piece bathing suit works pretty well also for a curvy figure.[/SIZE]

Hi Karen:

I was wondering how you got that incredible looking cleavage look in your photos. Wow! Will look for that VS bra myself. Thanks.

Dandy

My stuff

Hi Emma

I too wear the Veronica II hip shapers (don't leave home without em), a masectomy bra with pockets and Magic Curves forms. I've tried a corset once (a friends). What an incredible change that gave me, would love to have one.
    Last edited by Zelda Noe; 09-20-2007 at 07:54 PM.

One more photo

Emma:

Here's one more photo...sorry bout the hair at top.

Hugs, Dandy
    Last edited by Zelda Noe; 09-20-2007 at 07:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandy
    Hi Karen:

I was wondering how you got that incredible looking cleavage look in your photos. Wow! Will look for that VS bra myself. Thanks.

Dandy
    Dandy,
    I actually have a pitutary gland problem ademna. Secreted a female horemone prolactine. Which causes breast enlargement and milk production. No milk but larger breasts and im on meds to control the tumor portion of the pitutary gland. I use a tight pushup bra and some improvised pads made out of nylons and fine bird seed placed under my breasts to prop them up. Have between A and B cups and this makes them look Cish. Email me at karrenhutton@yahoo>com and il send you a photo of how its done. Got my wrists slapped for posting it here!!! LOL

Love Karren

.......My Photos

Danaj :blushing:

Sorry if I broke the rules by posting the breast form photo. No intentional rule infraction meant here : Just an oversight on my part, thanks for your monitoring of the site to keep it clean and modest.

Dandy