Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Find yourself looking at what the GGs wear

people watcher...especially women

Hi All:

The male in me looks at the rear, the front, and the face or legs if uncovered. The cd in me looks at the walk, the hip movement, the clothes, shoes, the hair, the makeup, the nails.

Interesting huh...

I love mature women with long hair...even though I've been told it's not age appropriate...I disagree with that comment.

GG's teach us so much...besides dressing...how they talk, socialize, points of view, etc.

But women like men, come in all shapes and sizes and colors...kinda like 31 flavors.

Dandy

Of course. I always watch GGs and not only how they wear; how they act and move.
    I admire women and like to be like them.

Quote Originally Posted by Monica Elena
    Of course. I always watch GGs and not only how they wear; how they act and move.
    I admire women and like to be like them.
    I agree with Monica.
    Danielle

all the time, I read womans mags, and it is to the point I can't watch the TV anymore.

all the time

I sit on a bench at the mall and check out what all the gg's are wearing. It's my way of studying them and there attire I get alot of ideas from looking at them. What will work and what doesn't. I've seen some gg's with very poor taste in clothes and wouldn't be caught dead in their outfits. All in all most gg's have great taste and i try to put those looks into my wardrobe. I'm very licky as my gf has great taste in clothes some of her tops fit me. Like today she's off visiting her son and i'm wearing her panties,bra, and top she wore yesterday it still smells like her perfume as it has not been washed yet. I even put my fashion sence into her clothes shopping. My favorite color is pink and i tell her she looks good in pink so she buys alot of tops that are pink and i wear them all the time. The one i'm wearing now is pink.

ttfn
    Hugs and kisses Brenda

I always look at GGs ways of dressing, makeup, hair, shoes. I look at the wlak, the posture while sitted and various attitudes they have in their day to day lives. I'm trying not to stare, of course...

The last time we went shopping for clothes with my wife (men clothes for me ) I made a discrete comment to my wife about the makeup of the cash attendent which was beautiluly made. I said that I was now more sensitive to the way women were made up... My wife didn't react to my comment, but I know that she probably wasn't very happy as she disaprove of my X-dressing... Thinking about it, perhaps she might have taken my comment as a reproach to the fact that she uses very little makeup...

The hair dresser I go to as DRAB is a lovely young GG. We are now friends and talk a lot about all sorts of things. Last time I went to get my hair cut, I couldn't resist to tell her how great she was made up. I was tempted to tell her that I would have liked to learn how she did... But there were other patrons in the barbershop... So I didn't...

Very often my eyes are caught by a dress or a blouse and I have to refrain myself from looking to much... The woman might think i'm looking at her while i'm primarily looking at her clothes...

Eugenie
    Last edited by Eugenie; 05-28-2006 at 10:11 AM.

All the time, see whats fashionable or not, I too watch there walk, movement and such. My male side looks at there rears though!

Yes, frequently - it gives me lots of ideas! Also look at lipstick and eye shadow.

Haley Pink~

Ok! HMMM?

My Grand Daughter uses the word Hoochie Skirts... Hmm ok where did that come from? Says Her Grand Mother would not aprove of Her wearing them? HMMM? Oh, and says all the girls are wearing them. Hmmm?
    Haley P. Kemp

Friday night was at a High School Graduration and Saturday Morning at a College Graduration. Loved both events. I had the pleasure of looking at the most stunning outfits on many of the girls and ladies at each event. Some I would have died for, others that took my breath away.
    One was my neices's step daughter. She had this short mini dress with matching high heels sandels that were at least 4". It was a blue mini that had a metalic shean to it. It hugged her like a glove.
    Everywhere I looked was a outfit that just called to me. I had such a wonderful time.

Oh yeah, I do it all the time. End up looking at tight jeans on a girl and can't help but think, I want to wear those and look at myself in the mirror!!
    [SIZE="1"]i just wanna DANCE.

myspace[/SIZE]

You can do it if you want to, Bev...

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG
    I would love to wear mini skirts, or used to want to when I was younger, but I have never had the legs for it.

BEVxxxx
    That's kinda funny: Here I am, a 40 plus year old, overweight male crossdresser who wears mini skirts all the time. I always figured if I can do it, surely the GG's could do it!
    "poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another." Madonna "Justify My Love"

Watching and learning

What could be finer than watching, looking and occassionally almost falling inlove with a stunning beautiful woman...

Yeah, I'm totally guilty of closely observing what they wear, how they do their makeup, the walk, how they carry themselves... So much to still learn and such a lot of pleasure as well...

Cheers
    Ava

[SIZE=3]All the time! I am always checking out what hairstyles, makeup, clothing and shoes women are wearing to get an idea of 'appropriate' fashions for everyday activities, sporting events, formal nights, etc... Strange thing is that I don't really notice the lady herself unless she is extremely attractive or there is something unique about her.
    [/SIZE]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Love And Devotion To My Online Family

I'm outa the closet, but still inda house!

Smile

I do it as well, I learn such a lot from them and they don't even know it!!

Anna x
    [SIZE="3"]I need to be on the outside, who I am on the inside[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know[/SIZE]

You've got to look at the whole shebang, how else will we learn?
    Luv Ya! :be:

I like to look at the SAs when I go into the Limited, Express, and Ann Taylor to see what they are wearing. The girls in Nine West also dress very nicely. And I am always studying gg mannerisms, walk, etc.

And you can be sure I am always looking at the shoes!! In fact, I just phoned Nine West tonight and spoke to my fav SA to hold a pair of slides for me!! I am SUCH a girl for shoes!

Love,

Karyn
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

Banned Read only

Love to watch 'em strut

I look at what they wear, but I find myself spending more time paying attention to HOW they wear it

Banned Read only

Hoochie Defined

From the UrbanDictionary dot com

Hoochie defined:

a female who appears to match a set of characteristics including: trashy, often inappropriately tight dress (with or without pudge overflowing waistband); eyebrows shaved and penciled back on in dramatic fashion; heavy, mostly monotonic makeup with dark lipstick; large, gaudy, costume-grade jewlery. Frequently accompanied by multiple children from different fathers.

a girl/woman who advertises herself in such ways: small, tight clothes, sometimes no clothes, has a lot of public sex, ****ty, too flirtatious, or a prostitution. Most of the time, has a negative reputation. {ed. note. They make it seem like such a bad thing.}

a female from the 'hood that is generally known for smokin weed, drinkin 40's, and givin up that pussy. (could sometimes be a thug bitch as well, usually unemployed and "on the county")

I check out the clothes, the hair,the makeup, the boobs, the butt. . . .
    As a male I enjoy looking at women, as a crossdresser I enjoy looking at the clothes.
    It takes a real man to wear a dress.

Allison1 i am a fat lady, and am sorry to hear that you wouldnt give me a second look because i am fat. Its people like you in society who make us "fat people' feel like S**T about ourselves because were not all perfect like you.
    However, you can be sure that us fat people would be the first ones to be accepting of the likes of you.

I look to get an idea of what the styles really are. Not my view of what I want to be in style.

My Feminine Self Lady Katherine's Avatar
    Oh, I'm always looking at the outfits that women wear ... and wondering how I'd look in them. As summer hits Wisconsin here, I find it so refreshing to watch the young ladies in the shorts and tank tops, or camis ... or short sleeved t-shirts ... their healthy young bodies and wishing I could return to those teenage years and be "one of the girls" wearing those summery outfits.

watching

you bet i do. to see what they are wearing, like the dress, makeup, etc. some timewishing that i could look as nice as they do and wear what they are wearing. some time it make me envious.sue ellen

My problem is that somedays I just want to stop someone and say 'Dear God, how on earth did you think you'd get away with that outfit!'
    Der Transsexuellaußenseiter

The lovers have flown...

[SIZE="3"]VENI VIDI VICI[/SIZE]