Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Find yourself looking at what the GGs wear

RE-Member
    All the time. I look at the style, the fit (and also the girl). And oh yeah, shoes. Love them shoes.

Find yourself looking at what the GGs wear

I usually look at what the GGs wear to see if they are wearing dresses or skirts and what types of blouses that wear with their skirts. Also I look at their shoes and to see many are wearing heels. Do any of you do what I do and what do you look at ?

Seeing Is Beliving

Well how else is someone to keep up on fashion?

Ah-May-Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by JoannaDees
    OK, time warp here too. Must reboot.

Joanna, your really making a mess of these threads, what the hell are you doing?

I always look at girls and what they are wearing. I always want to see the latest goth fashions that girls are wearing.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Every day!!!!!!!!
    When my wife & I sat down, for the very first time, to discuss my crossdressing, she laughed & said now she knew why I was always looking at other women when we were out in public. She said she was a little upset thinking I was interested in other women instead of her. I told her, no, that I was just looking at what they were wearing!! We both got a big laugh & that kinda broke the ice so we could talk more.

Hugs,

Beth

gg's catch me staring at them !

Gee ,i am always staring at gg's .looking at they chothes ,make-up,shoes and their mannersisms etc..
    It is embressing for them and me ,,I guess their think ,hey what is with that person staring at me ?
    I love to watch gg"s and study them .. They are the most beautiful creatures on earth and I wish I can be one always!
    Attached Images Attached Images

All the time. But not only the clothes. I like to watch how girls move, and sit, and mannerism's. Different ways to hold your purse and all that sort of thing. It can be very interresting and educating. Thank God the Good Lord made females. I'm still up in the air what the Good Lord had in mind when He made me. ( or us )
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

Yes, often. However, I look at women who care about themselves. Those who try to look sharp. Those who are fat or dressed like slobs I give no more than a passing glance and a mental "yuck" to. Those who dress sexy, like my wife, I try to model after. ally

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

At the mall today. Looking at how GG's dress. Most dress in what I call " Not so good " looking clothing. dumpy shoes and whats up with those short britches , did they shrink? LOL Also whats up with those cheap thongs for shoes at the mall. I'd atleast wear something nice out to a Mall. Not a T shirt that said something dumb on it.

Ok think of this, Normal GG outfit. T shirt with Red socks on it, shrunken pants or what is it they called them? You know just below the knee. Then those cheap thong shoes that you wear in the shower. Oh and their mid riff showing through the shirt, belly roll. That was the high % of them at the Mall today. The older they got the worse they got about dressing.

Now I am going to tell you one thing. I'm not going to dress that badly ever, not even to blend in. Nice dress or skirt and blouse with nice pumps is cool. But not the bad look from hell with a extra helping of belly fat. Thats really what I did see most of today. Hey you don't believe me just drive to your local mall. It seems that only the young girls for the most part really care about their looks.

Maybe it's the wedding ring on the finger thing, huh? Remember the old joke about after they get the ring on their finger. Tell you what, it's been true for me in two marriages. But this marriage I have started lately telling Her when She looks bad in an outfit. Also telling Her ouch when She says something that is hurtful.

Oh and I'd like to have the GG's on here say I'm wrong and really believe it. I'd take em for a trip to our local mall. Or they really need to just go out and see what other women are really looking like. Maybe not them but other women. You can see Tamara. She's a lovely woman. She combs her hair and looks nice. I did see one woman today that looked like she had turned a cat loose in her hair. At least try to look nice.
    Last edited by HaleyPink2000; 04-08-2006 at 01:32 AM.
    Haley P. Kemp

All of the time. No real interest in the girls just what they are wearing, what they match, hiow they look, being totally jealous. Seems girls can wear anything they want. Anywhere they want, Wish we could too.

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyPink2000
    At the mall today. Looking at how GG's dress. Most dress in what I call " Not so good " looking clothing. dumpy shoes and whats up with those short britches ......
    I know that I'm glad I live in Pennsylvania and not Illinois. Women, or at least the majority of them, seem to dress a lot nicer here -- casual, but nice. There are exceptions, of course, but on the whole they look okay, and it's not too rare to see a beautifully dressed woman either.

I look at what women are wearing all the time, looking for ideas, what goes with what, etc. I especially look at women who have a more boyish figure, you know, hipless with small to middling breasts. I figure if it works for them, maybe it will for me also.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnRodgers
    All of the time. No real interest in the girls just what they are wearing, what they match, hiow they look, being totally jealous. Seems girls can wear anything they want. Anywhere they want, Wish we could too.
    Thats not true Dawn. If we want to look our best we have to dress to our shape, age, height, weight etc. Quite alot of thought goes into what we wear, and if it doesn't the chances are we dont look our best. I would love to wear mini skirts, or used to want to when I was younger, but I have never had the legs for it.
    Quite often when Im doing makeovers for TGirls I notice how nice and long their legs are, or what gorgeous long eyelashes they have, or how nice and brown they are. Works two ways you know. Quite often we GGs are envious of you too.
    BEVxxxx

I always looking at GGs and what they are wearing. I find I'm also more critical than my gf ... though she's one of those who always finds the good things about people. I find I can discuss clothes with her, but also find I'm restricted because although she knows about my dressing, would rather not know about it. so it's hard to know how far to go sometimes (I have to listen very carefully to where she's taking the conversation). The funniest was one afternoon when we were discussing a particular type of bra, and she kept missing the point that I was talking from practical experience ... yet there was no way I could have known any of that stuff by observation alone.

But looking at GGs? Yep. Always, checking out what they are wearing and how.

The thing that worries me is the number of women in this world who either get dressed in the dark or don't own mirrors

Wombat
    yep, me first post. Probably not my last ... I can be a problem that way
    I'm not mad - that's just a rumour started by people who don't understand the interesting contradictions of my character

Watching & Wondering

I work in a dept. store, stock, so I'm always out on the floor. Always watch the GGs, hoping to pick up some pointers. This is a fairly well to do area, so one would expect to see more or less fashionably dressed women. But let me say at best I see more of what could be called the grunge look on women of all ages, not just teenies. Many look like they are, what I call, 'heading to a Rag Pickers Convention'. So when one comes along that looks like she owns a mirror, I really have to take notes. Seems like we gals are more concerned about our looks than most GGs.
    Michelle

Are you kidding me?? I'm always looking at what they're wearing - what they're wearing FIRST, then if they are attractive after. Always the way.

Of course, too much clothing watching gives me a severe case of green-eyed monster syndrome.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

Thats not true Dawn. If we want to look our best we have to dress to our shape, age, height, weight etc. Quite alot of thought goes into what we wear, and if it doesn't the chances are we dont look our best.

That's true Bev. We girls face the same thing too. Unfortunately some of us don't have the experience to realize it but most do. Still neing a T-girl , to some, is more a fetish thing. A piece of "erotic" clothing or heavy makeup or big breasts result in a look that couldn't be worn outside. I am more into the total look. Want to look like a woman who is just going to work in an office or out shopping. Nicely dressed, low heels, nylons, shoulder lebgth hair, moderate make-up, a little jewelry.
    GG's, it seems, can dress down and still look feminine. Sweats, slacks, shirts, hair not perfect, no make up on. We, on the other hand, always are "on". If we don't look perfect (at least in my mind) I always feel that people will notice and immediately know that I am a man dressing as a woman. Maybe nothing wrong with that, it is just not how I want to be seen.
    I am not being argumentative. I am totally glad you wrote back and gave the GG point of view. Wish I could get that from my wife but she tends to just ignore the situation and.I think, hopes it will go away.
    Dawn

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    I look at what they're wearing if it's revealing. xD
    Men....
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Constantly, but I have to be careful that I am looking at the right women. Sometimes I see a very nicely dressed female and I start thinking that I would love to have that look, but then I realize that she is 20 or 30 years my junior and women my age don't dress like that. So I have to always remind mysellf to watch the women who are within my age group.

This concerns only the "going out" part of me. As far as just dressing around the house, I can dress any way I want.
    [SIZE="3"]Jennaie`[/SIZE]

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

comparing

guilty.
    Always checking & looking at women, what their wearing, how they move, even comparing to some degree.
    Thinking "Geeezz. I would make a better looking woman than they would!"
    ..but lately.. maybe they aren't a GG!

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

What better way to improve your look that to check out gg's. I noticed I pay particular attention to make up commercials on tv and try to match what I see. Easier said than done!

Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau Lauren Mitchell's Avatar
    A good friend of mine, Stephanie of MyFemSpirit told me one day, that in order to help pass, is to see how GG's dress, act, and wear make-up.

The mall is a good place to observe not only how GG's dress, etc, but to check out the new fashions as well. I enjoy sitting down at the mall and as the old song goes, 'watch the girls go by.' You can learn few things.:winking:
    Chairperson, Nu Sigma Tau
    Proud member of the Vanity Club

Don't knock Crossdressing unless you've tried it.

Aspiring Member
    for sure ! I find myself now looking at their shade of lipstick and shoe styles.

Always looking at the clothes and makeup, earrings and the list goes on and on

I'll be your Huckleberry! Sarah Rabbit's Avatar

A bit harsh!!

Quote Originally Posted by Allison1
    Yes, often. However, I look at women who care about themselves. Those who try to look sharp. Those who are fat or dressed like slobs I give no more than a passing glance and a mental "yuck" to. Those who dress sexy, like my wife, I try to model after. ally
    My S.O is a big girl. It is not her fault and she has as much pride in her self as any other GG. Your comment about a mental yuck disturbs me. Am I misreading your comment or is that your general attitude in life??

Sarah R.
    Every time I walk down the street, I see every eye on me.
    Every time they look at me, I wonder, who do they see?
    Perfection in disguise,with regimes and alibis.
    The girl in the mirror , isn't the same as the girl in my heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

M.A. on loking pretty

I love looking at women as my male self, but since I started CD ing, I notice
    what their wearing instead of how they are built. Young women these days do not take alot of stock in their casual Dressing. Block shoes, Flip Flops, Ragged Tshirts and jeans. What ever happened to presenting yourself as a lady. I dress better than most GG,s.