Thread: house work low fashon ...high comfy...

Platinum Member

house work low fashon ...high comfy...

it's raining and i am doing my chores around the house and getting ready to go out today ....ok this moring it's warm almost hot in the house so i thought shorts lose baggy girly shorts ... green plaid not quite so pretty,...
    ok now a tight lycra tank top in a kinda out there white , blue and black print again not realy that pretty .... old beet up low heels just tooo comfy but not too muck too look at ...my hair was like all over the place so pig tails .... the whole outfit would scare the hell out of anyone but comfy omg way too comfy .....

ok girls lets hear it comfy clouthes you would never want to get cought dead in......come on we all have them uggly little things that we hold on to just because thay are sooooooooo comfy.......

Ha, there is NO WAY this lady does housework of any sort. That's HIS job, and a dreadful job he does of it too. Really, I'd get rid of him if there were someway of doing so.

Actually, the slobbiest thing I do is to not shave (my face, the rest of me meets my gf's definition of masculine ... and mine of 'monkey').

Wombat
    I'm not mad - that's just a rumour started by people who don't understand the interesting contradictions of my character

GypsyKaren
    Truth be known, I tossed all of the ugly stuff a while back, though I do have some old sweats I never wear. Pigtails! Oh, how I do love pigtails, that's something I'm missing out on with short hair.

Karen

Do you have that in pink? Julie Avery's Avatar
    I have a pink/orange blouse with mid-length sleeves, that comes down to several inches above the knee. I believe it's something a woman would wear over leotards. Anyhow, it's handy for doing housework on a warm day - without leotards
    "Inside of every old person is a young person wondering what the hell happened."

"The best thing about the MBasic that comes with the Kaypro is that it allows variable names longer than two characters."

... comfy?

Doesn't exist in my femme vocabulary. rofl... not really.

I guess I have some pretty casual tops, but nothing I wouldn't want people to see me in.

[size=3]Hugs xx[/size]

[size=2]"You don't have to be fat to be a lady", Sophie 2006[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Hey, those are nice shoes, but they'd look better in my pants! ... I mean..." Robot Chicken, 2006[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"He's just said a word we don't understand! And he's won at scrabble with it!" - Eddie Izzard 1998[/size]
    [SIZE=1]"Head over heels is fine, unless you're in stilettos." -The Beautiful South, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=1]"Forgive me. Let live, me." - Antony and the Johnsons 2005[/size]
    [SIZE="1"]"We walk amoung you..." TransAmerica, 2005[/SIZE]
    [size=3]THREAD SUCCESSFULLY HIJACKED[/size]

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

comfy

All my fem stuff is good stuff. I 'purged' a few years back, but did manage to hang on to a few things, but they're still nice.
    I have a few denim skirts that I like to wear when doing 'housework' around the place with some knit pullover tops.

Now on the male drab side of the closet,... that's a different matter!
    (everything should go to make room for more of Francine's stuff!)

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

I went to the tall and big men's store and got some HUGE t shirts. These things come down to my thighs and I wear them around the house (and occasionally for walking around the neighborhood) over leggings, or at home over tights or just panties. I love them! Unshaved and un-made-up first thing in the morning, I look like a horrible sight I'm sure. But that's comfy!

Rikki

All my femme attire is good stuff too. However...I'm sure that I have sweats...t-shirts and pants...that have seen their best days condition wise. Yet as you say sis...they are oooooh so comfy!

Housework, ugh!

Trying to make my sat. AM chores go a little easier today by going braless, with my self-adhesive 'enhancers' under a clingy, black see-through top. Black capris with suntan thigh-highs and three-inch sandal heels are comfy enough for most low-impact jobs this morning.

But, in a couple of hours, I'll be soaking in a nice,hot bath, getting ready to step out, and show a little leg tonight!
    I learned the laws of physics by watching Road Runner cartoons.

Do you have that, in a tall?

My "bum around the house" outfit is a pink/white velour Juicy tracksuit (Yoga-type pants and a hoodie). Very cute and girlie, but super comfy. I've also been known to wear one of my old college (OSU!!) sweatshirts and a pair of leggings when just hanging around. Flip-flops are also pretty standard issue around my house as well.
    "There came a time when the risk to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. "

- Anais Nin

CLeaning!!

Ok Wendy I'm just now getting on the site, because of the cleaning thing, mostly Vacuuming (Sob)
    But Comfy cleaning was a must, Good Faded Jeans and a Kit Blouse, Red and White Strip Horizontal Minimum jewelry and make up OMG I'm almost Drab, This will never do time for a Wine Cooler and Bon-Bon's

Big Hugs Rena

ol' Transgendisaurus Mandy Salamander's Avatar
    [SIZE="3"]Housework?,,,,,nekkid!...[/SIZE]

When I'm just doing stuff around the house, I tend to just wear one of my camis with matching panties. Very feminine, yet very comfy and cool (Florifa girl here). What make them so comfy is that I don't even have to wear a bra yet my breasts stay right where they should.
    Charlotte

House Work

My RAM TOUGH Dodge truck tee and a pair of lacy white nylon panties talk about your Yin/yang.

Joy At Some Serious Work
    Last edited by Joy Carter; 04-08-2006 at 09:49 PM.

Under a pair of baggy sweats, I'm wearing a somewhat loose and slightly stretched, from laundry, 42A bra, (quite faded) Vanity fair briefs (also a bit faded, but serviceable), and of course my stockings. My feet are stuffed into an old pair of sneakers. Need to wear some household rubber gloves so as to NOT ruin my nails when I wash the floor later today, between loads of laundry, and doing the grocery shopping.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png

Hi Girls,

Well seeing as most of you enjoy house work anyone fancy comming and doing mine .

Usually do the house work in trackie bottoms and a t-shirt, not really bothered who sees me in them.
    Sandra
    Administrator

I always used to rib you about your legs can't anymore. R.I.P Sexy Legs

R.I.P Rianna

Banned Read only
    I don't like housework!
    Nobody likes housework!
    Those of you who say you like housework must be lying!
    (You are lying, aren't you?)
    But it must be done.
    I usually do it (housework) wearing an old long t-shirt, panties, sandals, and a headscarf.

Angela XX, you're quite correct I abhor housework, however, if I don't do it, then it doesn't get done. I'd much rather be outside or sitting here in front of my "box-o-wires" (Just taking a break while the floor dries)
    If it has to be done then "get out of my way" I'll do it at my speed and in my way.
    Lead me NOT into temptation
    (I can find my own way)
    I HAVE WALKED THAT MILE IN HER HEELS
    CURTSY to all BOW to [SIZE="3"]NONE[/SIZE]

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...6284/event.png