Thread: Whew...almost messed up!

Whew...almost messed up!

I am in a DADT. My daughter and 12yr old granddaughter are living with us since Covid started. They sleep in our RV but most everything else they are in the house. My daughter discovered my dressing about a year ago and it has not been an issue. She walked in on me one morning. A very awkward moment. Later we talked and she has kept my privacy and there has been no further discussion.
    I am working from home now and when I am confident they are all gone to work and unlikely to return home unexpectedly I will occasionally dress. Most of the time I will just underdress with bra and forms, occasionally getting fully dressed.
    My granddaughter does not know of my dressing and there would be a big fallout if she discovered. So I am typically very cautious.
    But, this morning after all were gone I decided to don my bra and forms while working in my office. I suddenly remembered after about 10 minutes that my granddaughter was home from school because of weather. She was in the RV and had not come over to the house. I hurriedly removed my bra and forms, returned to drab mode and continued working. I glad I remembered before she came to the house!
    I need to be more careful!

Molly

I have an open relationship with my wife, but she is the only one who knows. Good thing, I'm not sneaky enough to pull it off with an entire family. If one of our adult sons is visiting, she always reminds me with the codewords "Did you hide the rum?" ( a line from "Pirates of the Caribbean".) Simply, it reminds me to go around the house, make sure my dresses are put away, dresser drawers are closed, hip pads, breast forms and wigs are in their boxes in the closet, and computer is not left on logged into crossdressers.com. It ain't easy to remember this stuff when it is so matter of fact!

My wife knows and accepts my dressing. She's not fond of it; but, gives me the latitude I want/need. Yesterday I had to leave the house about 9 am and was volunteering outdoors at a local venue. Since I was wearing a windbreaker and long slacks, I was also wearing stockings, panties (a given 24/7), and a lace bralette with silicone inserts. From my stint as a volunteer, I was heading directly to the golf course. The temps were forecast to get warmer by our afternoon tee time. After we hugged and kissed good-bye, my wife told me if I was going to remove the windbreaker I'd better also remove the bra as the outline of the straps were all visible. Where I was volunteering there is a public rest room. I used the opportunity while there to remove the bralette and the windbreaker. Playing golf in the windbreaker would have been horrible as the temps hit 72?. Anyway, yes, there are times we need to plan ahead and be careful lest we inadvertently out ourselves.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I wrote a post about my wife telling me we have to be more cautious. As the Covid took its course and the restrictions came more and more it became much easier and less stressful to dress knowing nobody was going to come over. I started leaving stuff out like my fluffy pink slippers and leaving cloths that I was going to wear after work out. In the past my wife would remind me or pick up on things I was accidentally leaving behind and now even she was getting used to my slippers out and clothes and wigs out in the open. I could see how easy it is for you to leave things out when you were so used to not having to worry about it before. It's like reteaching ourselfs.

I keep a pair of slippers near the front door and when the doorbell rings, I slide into them to hide my painted toenails. Even so, when the doorbell rings and my wife is at home, she'll say TOENAILS out loud with a smirk as I head off to the door. So far, I've never been caught out and as time goes by, I'm less bothered if I were to be caught out.

I keep an old, long men's bathrobe on the coat rack next to the door where the mail box is. That way I don't have to change to get the mail. I don't mind the neighbors thinking that I shower a lot.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Molly,

I thinks that's either a case of the pink fog descending or if like me, old age coming on!