Thread: My wonderful wife

My wonderful wife

Things have been progressing very well at home. While I still wear lingerie including bra, nighty, and forms to bed every night, I do not parade in front of my wife dressed. She is asleep when I go to bed and is generally up and doing whatever it is she does around the house when I wake up. Thus, she rarely sees me in full lingerie mode - but she does on occasion. Anyway, today was her quilting group day. She woke me up at 9 a.m. and said she was leaving in about 10 minutes. I got up, brushed my teeth, removed my nighty, and put a golf shirt on over my bra and breast forms. I was about to put my slacks on when she came to the bathroom door to say she was leaving. WAIT!!! Not without a kiss good-bye as is our custom EVERY time one of us leaves the house for any reason. So, I opened the bathroom door and presented myself to her wearing my fishnets, black lace panties, bra, DD forms, and a golf shirt. We kissed and she left.

When she returned home several hours later my outer clothing was all male but my under clothing was all femme, including a bra and DD forms. After we ate lunch, I needed to run several errands including going into the post office. The temps are cool enough I wore a baseball style jacket. However, when I left I was still wearing the bra and forms. I was expecting her to say something along the lines of "You're not going to the post office like that, are you?" Surprise, not a word was said. Of course, what she didn't know is I have a black plastic bag in my car that I can put the forms in when needed. And believe me, that's where the forms were when I stopped by my mechanic's shop, the post office, and a Dollar General store. If I had been out of the area and would never have seen these people again, I'd have likely kept the forms in place. But, as I've promised her, I will not risk embarrassment to her. By the time I got home, the forms were back in place; so, it's quite possible she thinks I had them in place at the various places I went in. Again, she said nothing.

A bit later she asked me to come in her sewing room to help with something. After I rendered my assistance, I got a big hug and a kiss with both our DDs pressed to one another. I've been wearing the forms all day and will the rest of the evening.

I love this woman so much. I know we haven't reached the place many CDs reach with their wives/SOs where they actually encourage cross dressing and having girls' days out; but, this is so much better than I ever anticipated it would be. She makes my life so enjoyable and shows me such unconditional love. How I was lucky enough to find her is beyond me.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Gold Member
    My wife was much like yours. She would let me dress at home, but not out of the house as to embarrass her.
    She passed away 9 years ago, and I still carry on her wishes.

Hi Heather, So happy for you, hope all continues well

I hope you express your adoration for her to her, much like in your last paragraph

Heather, Sounds like you have a wonderful wife. Good for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Julie, you can bet on the fact I tell her multiple times each day. It seems silly to say; but, with her I always feel like a schoolboy experiencing his first crush.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Heather, that is beautiful Completely awesome!

You do have a wonderful wife

I'm happy for you Heather. We are both fortunate to have wonderful wives.

Great story Heather. Hope you make sure you appreciate your wonderful wife. Best wishes.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Yes you are very lucky. I am very lucky as well. My wife is very excepting and lets me get dressed up as often as I want. Many nights we both get in our comfy jammies and have a glass or two of wine and watch a movie together. I am so blessed.

Reality Check
    My wife goes to the gym nearly every day and I often dress after I get up (and she is gone). I usually change back to male clothes before she comes home but sometimes she comes home sooner than I expected and I am dressed as Krisi. When this happens, I stay dressed unless we have to go out somewhere. She typically doesn't say anything about my presentation and acts as if it's perfectly normal.

Out in public is a different story. I don't go out unless she is out of town and when I do, I underdress and then change in the car. Just like you, there is an unwritten agreement not to embarass her (or myself). Our new neighborhood has a lot of people who are home all day or walking their dogs and see what is going on.
    Krisi

As I?ve indicated in other threads, I also have a very supportive wife. However, because of our small town, nosy neighbors, etc. going out fully dressed was my only limitation for which I was OK. We, too, fix dinner, glass of wine, build a fire and get comfortable. Until recently, she was a little hesitant about my underdressing when we?d go out, but that?s gone. I?ve worn hose for years, but wearing a bra daily is so fantastic. Yes, I totally appreciate her as I never expected such support and encouragement.

That's so wonderful Heather, so happy for you! My wife gave me a Valentine's gift yesterday, my first bra! Not my first bra, but my first bra she bought me. I was in full male mode just for her and we had a couple drinks, and she asked so sweetly for me to take off my shirt before I knew it she had slipped a bra on me. I was so excited, she just asked if it felt good, yes of course it does baby. She just told me to be quiet and go slip on my night gown. I've been laying here with her all evening in my new bra, night gown and knee high stockings just rubbing and touching her, it's so nice.

Your wife is fantastic. I hope my wife will move in that direction over time.