Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mall Police

Mall Police

..Thursday night I decided to take a tour over to mall .... dress a bit up ...but not over the top ....since Di has been with me and we have toured the city of Niagra Falls and a club there I've gotten a little more nervy ...soooo cam in purse I head to the mall,,Ive been there a few times already but never out in the main area by myself ...waited til near close then went in to take a look around the shops and perhaps get a pic or 2 ...(u know me) mission accomplished I find a pay phone I can set my cam on ..wait til traffic stops then click 1 or 2 off....time to go ....oh hell !!! theres 2 cops outside at the entrance just watching ppl leave ..1 takes a glimpse my way ....OMG !!!!! if I can act its time to be a Star now I think concentrating on manner I walk to the doors seeming not to care ...thru the doors ...both cops bout 5 feet from me now talking with each other ...I casually stop at the curb ...dig for my keys in my purse ...catch a glimpse of the biggest cop lookin my way ....deep breath ..no cars goin by ...walk in best grrly walk to my car ...open door see the same cop take another look my way ...brush off my sit..collect my skirt and get in the car ...... OMG what along 2 mins ..... shakin now I start the car and hmmmmmm best go home now just thought I'd share this coz it was ! for the scrapbook !!!
    Heres 2 of the pics
    Last edited by Sherlyn; 07-07-2006 at 04:58 PM.

Gold Member
    You silly girl, they were just checking out a hottie, YOU!

Nice, very nice!

Yhose pictures are fantastic. I wish I had your courage.
    Kathryn

I agree! I think he was just checking out your assets.
    Before you can love another, you must first like yourself

I Aim To Misbehave

Labels belong on BOXES, not PEOPLE!

well Tina just asked me in Pm think he knew >??? I really dont think so coz the 1 cop that checked me out continued to talk with the other and I never seen the other look my way at all so I figure nothin was said ....cool

Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlyn
    well Tina just asked me in Pm think he knew >??? I really dont think so coz the 1 cop that checked me out continued to talk with the other and I never seen the other look my way at all so I figure nothin was said ....cool
    He was probley thinking male thoughts

Climb Every Mountain

Just like the astronaughts and mountain climbers there are summits to obtain in every thing you just planted a flag on the peak Sherlyn good job !

Silver Member
    I suspect hon, the only thing you had to worry about was the cop hitting on you. After all you weren't shoplifting, creating a public disturbance or breaking any other laws.

Quote Originally Posted by MsJanessa
    I suspect hon, the only thing you had to worry about was the cop hitting on you. After all you weren't shoplifting, creating a public disturbance or breaking any other laws.
    Never really thought that Janessa ...just was worried if I had to speak ...coz I work everyday on my appearance and never practice a voice ...lol Cop>>>>> Hey Lady ////////Me>>>> Yes !!! Officer ?? (as low as Barry White would be proud of ...lol )

Hi Sherlyn

I am a little surpised, I expected him to stop you.

If only to get your Phone Number,

There could be no other reason.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Yes hun they were checking you out because you are so HOT!

How far from Niagara Falls are you?

Quote Originally Posted by jeniinnylons
    Yes hun they were checking you out because you are so HOT!

How far from Niagara Falls are you?
    ..Hi Jenni bout 4 hrs

Gotta go with Tina on this one Sher...they know a HOTTIE when they see one!

WTG Sherlyn - when you told me about this,m I didn't realize you were alone! Wow, you have come a long way since those first days of not being able to go out
    DanaJ

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey hon, you look like a girl so what's the problem, that cop was 'eyeing you up'. Seriously Sherlyn you have my utmost admiration for doing that, WOW.

GypsyKaren
    That's way cool Sherlyn. Just goes to show that you've got the three atributes to going out, looks, confidence, and attitude...especially the looks.

Karen

Sherlyn -- If your pics are any indication, the cop was just having a look-see and I know he liked what he saw. I did. Probably with security cameras going he didn't want to be seen hitting on you.
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

One more step... outside! Francine's Avatar

probably

That was YOU???
    (jk)

Yes, with security cameras going, he probably wasn't the only one looking! And as others have said, I wish I had your courage.

Francine
    "Flatter me, and I may not believe you.
    Critisize me and I may not like you.
    Ignore me and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me ... and I will never forget you!"

I know you were nervouse during that. I've been in similar situations, but don't you just LOVE the feeling and the rush you get from it?

I once walked halfway through an entire mall by myself...in mid day! I got a few looks, nothing that would make me think anybody "knew".

Way to go girl!
    Charlotte

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooo, wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo. The siren is for your pics, not the mall cops, f them!
    [SIZE=4]Sophia[/SIZE]

Banned Read only

You really should

Check out my post under "good time at the mall". You should relax. you look really hot, nothing to worry about. The truth is that you look better than most of the females at any mall I've visited. You could pick bertter times if you are worried about running into security. You should try it out with a partner if you want more confidence.

Like everyone said, you looked hot and he was checking you out!! Way to go, girl!!
    If you can't wear heels, what's the sense of dressing?......

My Mothers other Daughter Janelle Young's Avatar

Smoking Hot

If I was one of the cops I would have been looking as well. at a very hot woman. Both of them must have been married since they did not hit on you.
    Feeling and looking great

Jasmine and Donna

Swiss Miss

I'm glad to hear that you were nervous. Keeps us safe from being too complacient when out & about. You have NOTHING to worry about from the mall cops, other than an admiring eye. You may also worry about a run in your panty hose or you lipstick being smudged, but that is the fun stuff to worry about! Keep on getting out there. You look very natural.

Lauren

Sara Marie Junior Member Sara_Marie's Avatar
    Wow I think all the others summed it up. But no way they thought any thing but what a women.
    I envy you so much sherlyn. Please keep us up to date it gives me more courage each time you right.
    [SIZE=5]Sara Marie[/SIZE]