Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Love of pantyhose

I have also always loved pantyhose and the sensations both of feeling and sound. You need to try oil slick pantyhose - very elastic, silkier than the real silk hosiery, the elasticity gives a nice compression sensation, and also a nice shine. AliExpress has them for only a few dollars. Many different levels of denier. When you hit 10 posts, you can see pictures of me in them.
    Hugs, Ellen

Great suggestion! Looked up oil slick pantyhose and love the look!
    Looking forward to see your pictures Ellen!

I like the look of stockings and garter belts far more than the look of pantyhose, although garters and stockings can be such a nuisance to put on and sometimes to keep on. I think I would feel like a granny if I wore pantyhose.

CeCe, that might be more of a function of the kind of pantyhose you wore. When I first met my wife, she wore what I called "grandma pantyhose". Not very sheer, no sheen/shine at all, and just...blah. Her reasoning was the pantyhose were soft, and she has sensitive skin. I educated her on pantyhose, and soon had her wearing far better pantyhose that were just as if not more soft and easy on her skin. Some pantyhose just look bad.

Hose or stockings, I love them both. Sometimes you need hose and sometimes you want stockings.

Quote Originally Posted by CeCe View Post
    I like the look of stockings and garter belts far more than the look of pantyhose, although garters and stockings can be such a nuisance to put on and sometimes to keep on. I think I would feel like a granny if I wore pantyhose.
    I do wear thigh highs also as they?re more comfortable than pantyhose and much cooler in warmer weather. I wear pantyhose frequently because I tend to wear short dresses and don?t want my stocking tops showing when my dress rides up.

I love pantyhose and have them on everyday at home or under my trousers when I?m out , not really keen on stockings because they don?t stay in place ,I?ve got strange body shape or holdups slip down
    But I do like kneehighs I wear them a lot in summer under my trousers
    But if someone asks why pantyhose or nylons I couldn?t answer
    Is it the material or the tightness or because they are only for ladies ?
    I don?t agree that they are uncomfortable but I do get the ones that go above my belly

I do love the feel of pantyhose (or more often stockings), but they're hot. And where I live it's hot a lot. So it's a rare thing.