Thread: Two things I've heard from my wife.

Two things I've heard from my wife.

She normally doesn't say much about what I'm wearing, she may comment on how much I'm spending.. but:

I recently got a black and red plaid bib pinafore skirt which I pair with a black short sleeved bodysuit. The other night she said "that's a cute outfit." I said "thank you" and enjoyed the compliment. It's currently one of my fave outfits I put on when I get home from work.

Tonight she says "did you shave your legs?" I said "yes I did." I normally have pretty hairy legs.. I used my beard trimmer on them 2 weeks ago, and last week I used a razor, for the first time ever. What a feeling it is to have smooth legs..

Many years ago when I dressed up as a cheerleader for Halloween (my profile pic) she asked me if I was going to shave my legs. I had already shaved my moustache and goatee off, and she did my hair (natural then) and make-up. I said thats too much.. Now shaving my legs is not enough lol. It's little moments that matter. I'd love to get an Auburn wig with braids, but im not going to push it.
    I just want to be me, and be happy.

Your wife sounds wonderful! And yes, shaving your legs is a wonderful, wonderful feeling!

I like to be pretty Joanne Curl's Avatar
    I too love having shaved legs, I shave mine at least twice a week. I shaved them this morning.

the hair on my legs just vanished a few years ago (age related I imagine) - but I used to shave them and my wife didn't' like it - too prickly, now it's nice not to have to shave them..................................Debra

my wife says "too prickly" also
    I wished my hair would also disappear and it has (and now I have a balding spot on the back of my head).
    I should have been more specific with my wishes.
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by Debra Russell View Post
    the hair on my legs just vanished a few years ago (age related I imagine)
    Same here, as with most of my body hair. I still need to shave from time to time though - and it feels good - but I doubt if anyone notices but me, my wife included!

Brianne, That's great. Enjoy the shaved legs.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".