Just had one of the best weekends ever in my life. Firstly two people who are well known in my work circles contacted me and we had great chats and this afternoon my sister paid a visit. She is the one who I revealed my passion to last year and was so accepting and complimentary. She knew that I dressed at the weekends and only changed back in emergencies. I wore a skirt suit covered up by a coat so that she didn't get too much of a shock. She actually commented "what are you wearing is that your nighty?" I told her why I did it and once inside I asked if I could take off my coat. "Yes she said" and we had a wonderful time. I presented her with the petticoat I had designed for her and I modelled different clothes that I wore, some she had already seen in photos. She brought one of her last skirts she had bought and I loved it. I asked if I could wear it for photos and no problem. She even joined in the photos with me wearing it. We also took photos of her in her petticoat and me wearing an identical one. What a great time I had and what a great sister I have. I won't come down from this high for weeks.