Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexy or genuine?

Breezy, So far dresses and skirts and actually almost all feminine attire is reserved for home. I started dressing a little over a decade ago and have come to the point where drab seems more like a costume than a reflection of who I am. I feel totally male, but I'm obviously an atypical male. Heterosexual and monogamous. I love being a guy. But, I love being atypical too.

I have items and outfits that feel sexy to me, but the sexiness is because of being genuine and not the other way around. I love pretty panties. I covet some other lingerie items that I have yet to acquire. But, being genuine and authentic feels like the most masculine, the most sexy thing I can do.

For us my wife prefers me to look sexy but not prissy or overly tarty so it is predominantly mini dresses or skirts and tight tops which emphasize my breast forms, nylons are a must of course. It has to be a look a girl could get away with wearing out and about but would certainly grab attention.