Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Never mind about "my husband wears my clothes".....

Haley Pink~

Hmmm?

My Wife wears my clothes and I don't wear Hers ever. Not till She throws them in my dresser cause She don't want them anymore. But that seldom happens. Like yesterday I watched Her undress after work, Wow She had my new Half slip on under Her skirt. You all would have been so proud of me. I did not say a word about it. Just suckttt it in, said nothing. I actually did drive to sears by myself and bought that two weeks ago for my TriEss meeting this month. No wonder I could not find it.

Hmmm? also She wears all my jewlery. I don't wear Hers.

Oh wello, LOL time to go buy another half Slip. LOLOL

Oh and Angel, She looks better in the Skirt. LOOL But Angel it lookes nice on you also. But She wins lolololol
    Haley P. Kemp

girlie guy
    That is an interesting idea, Angel. You both look cute in that lovely skirt.
    It's nice if you wear the same size, nicer if you're willing to share.
    That sounds like a good idea for a new thread, you in her clothes.

I can wear my wife's dresses but she doesn't know it. At least I don't think she knows it. I found one of hers in my closet and tried it on, and when I came home from work she was wearing one of my shirts.

I wonder if she was setting me up here. No matter, I doubt she had as much fun with my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Bev06 GG
    Hi Angel,
    Yes I wear my partners stuff all the time. Infact I reckon one of the benefits of having a TG partner is that your wardrobe grows beyond belief. When I think about it, so does my makeup, my jewellery, my deoderant, my stockings, my perfume my.... well you get the picture dont you. The only thing is it works the other way round too, I bought a lovely black chiffon skirt the other day, and guess what! Im not posting you a picture of her in it because she looks better than me . Got much nicer legs, and bum, and looks totally scrummy in it. [SIZE=3]But am I jealous? BITCH[/SIZE] (Only kidding)
    Love BEVxxxxx
    Bev,
    I love reading your post, you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well we dont share anything, I AM definitely bigger than she is.

Gee

Looks, brains and likes CD'ers Marla you have any sisters at home ?

Angel, you and you s/o both look great. My g/f and I share anything and everything. Only problem is she's a size 7/8 and I'm a size 16 or so. Ok, 16 in skirts and slacks 20 in dresses and blouses. It must be the male shoulder thing. Although we do share jewerly and some cosmetics, some half slips and panties. Actually if the truth be known, she uses or borrows more of my stuff then I do of her's. She likes to wear my jammy's sometimes.
    Best Wishes Always,
    Diannna

" A Friend is someone, who knows all about you,
    and likes you anyway " (Aut. Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by nikisbest
    Bev,
    I love reading your post, you are hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well we dont share anything, I AM definitely bigger than she is.
    Thats nice of you to say so Niki,
    Just so long as people do take it tongue in cheek and dont think Im being flippant. I think its very important to beable to laugh at yourself and not take life too seriously. Afterall theres enough to get upset about as it is. I'd hate to think tho that my friends on here thought I was taking the mickey out of em because if anything Im laughting at myself and looking at the lighter side of things.
    Take care
    BEVxxx

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar

Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone who posted. It would seem I'm not the only one who shares clothes with their SO. It also didn't register that many more would if they were the same size...duh....what was I thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    Now, would you mind getting a couple baby dolls and maybe a french maid outfit so we can be sure? Oh, and we need to see the heels on her as well.
    Hi Jennaie, Baby dolls now there's an idea We're thinking about doing another pic with both of us in it wearing different outfits, then switch clothes and take another pic.....but I don't think they'll be baby dolls. However we did do PJs once:
    http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19280
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaJ
    Uh -oh - NOW you've done it! Angel, do you dare post those pix again? LOL Still, you BOTH look great - and of course I am incredibly jealous
    Ah yes, the infamous French maid pix....err...well they are still around (somewhere on this site)
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfrankie
    How many fathers do you know share their clothes with their daughters?
    Hi Jeannie, wow!..not many I bet! Lucky daughter and lucky you - glad you're having fun.

Once again thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts, I enjoyed reading all of them.

Hugs
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

I love the title of this thread, My Husband Wears My Clothes. Since my wife's book of the same title first came out, it is now "My Wife Wears My Clothes". We share everything in our wardrobe but she frequently wants to wear my clothes.

Melanie
    I love being "gender gifted"! www.pmpub.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jennaie
    Now, would you mind getting a couple baby dolls and maybe a french maid outfit so we can be sure?

Oh, and we need to see the heels on her as well.
    Now that would be worth waiting up for.

LOLOLOL
    Last edited by Julie York; 04-13-2006 at 01:34 PM.

Hi

Hi

We have what is known as 'shareware' in our house.

Items that we buy for 'both' of us to share.

However I would never dream of wearing something which belonged to my Hubby without asking first, likewise I expect the same courtesy in return.

Although prior to finding out, I did notice one or two items of my clothing going missing from the laundry.

Shelley

Both of you look great and have such good taste as well

This reminds me of my wife and her best friend
    They dissappear to the restroom and return having swopped clothes.
    Shelly

Super Moderator....How to tell your partner......Abbreviations

Even if my wife were not on a "don't tell me any more than you have" basis, sharing would be quite out of the question. I am much, much, much bigger than she is. Bummer, too, as she has exquisite taste or depending on perspective.

Erica
    For photos on flickr, my user name is cd_erica_f

All I see is too beautiful people who happen to have the same skirt. Thanks for the picture Angel. This thread is inspiring, and gives hope.
    Sarah

"So Often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains, and we never even know we have the key" The Eagles

my wife and i borrows each others clothes all the time. when we go out she always comes to me and ask to borrow a bra or stockings and now make up or i ask her to borrow things. we are like sisters useing each others stuff all the time

So when are the 'maids outfit' pictures coming Angel??? and I don't mean you wearing it this time If Marla wears your clothes.... I think it only fair she wear the maids outfit

Sorry Marla....lol.. you know I luvs ya really
    Administrator

Missing my Libra babe Sherlyn, I hope she's rocking up there with the angels
    Missing our Rianna, doesn't seem right, gone to early, hope she's partying with Sherlyn

Action crossdresser Marlena Dahlstrom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamara GG
    So when are the 'maids outfit' pictures coming Angel??? and I don't mean you wearing it this time If Marla wears your clothes.... I think it only fair she wear the maids outfit
    Hmm....I betcha Angel could do the "stern" expression if she really tried... :evil:

Sorry Marla....
    Lena

A dream? What is a dream, but a blueprint for courageous action.

http://www.adahlshouse.com

Smile you both looked great as always

hello Angel how are you and marla doing i dont come in to often anymore for certain reasons that i will explain at a later time. anyhow i think you both looked very good no matter what it is very hard to decide if one of you looked better than the other.
    Take care and say hello to marla
    hopefully we will chat soon

My wife agreed to wear a skirt for Easter, even if she has to barrow one from me...BJ

Some times my wife asks, just 2 weeks ago she asked if I had a pair of flats( Which I didn't) the lowest heel I have is 2"

Kymmie

Great pictures. I have said this before. What's hers is hers when it comes to
    work clothes; otherwise we share.
    "Lady Fingers"

i love being a woman maid phylis's Avatar

Smile

as far as i am concerned you both look great ,and both very lovely. love phylisanne