Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is your method for returning to male mode?

Misty, I always take my wig off first. Then my jewelry, dress, foundation garments, forms, makeup and lastly nails.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I, unfortunately, can not fully undress, boobs remain, I struggle with gynecomastia.

Wig comes off first as it will fall off as I undress. Then start at the top and go to the bottom. Unpadding as I go. Then remove the makeup afterwards. Sometimes I remove the makeup first so I don't get any on the dress or slip.
    Amanda

I used to undress quickly and felt dirty and promiced myself ide never do this again when I dressed as a boy for excitement.
    Now i underdress daily so I feel i never go back to male mode. Im a tomboy who wears sexy lingerie daily. yeh im messed up but its my life and I feel good that I can wear feminine things every day. My wife has taught me how to take off my bra without taking off my shirt.

No Heel is Too High.... When it's Pointed at the Ceiling

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I often stay dressed, to some extent for days at a time, since I retired. Often I don't do my full make up any more. Just what I am comfy with. That way I can pop out in male mode and not worry. Every thing in my wardrobe has it's place and generally goes back accordingly. It's simply become a part of life for me. Still content in the closest after all these years.

Heels come off first, then usually clothes but leave bra and panties on. I pack a few things away organize jewelry and clothes in cubes for storage and then take off make up--first with wipes and then eye makeup remover. Everything goes into a a plastic bag just for the occasion and then finally bra and panties and put my boy clothes on-always the saddest part.

Whenever I return home after dressing, maybe after a longer trip, I start while driving back removing make-up with special tissues.

Then I find a quite parking spot somewhere and clean my nails, then I change my clothes.
    After that I wash my very thin hair, which looks weird after having worn my wig, I always carry a bottle of water with me.
    I dry my hair with the hot air ventilation in my car, using just the middle air vents. That's a strong and warm just like a hair dryer.

Last thing is packing all my clothes back and clean into my suitcase.
    That's all, takes me about 30 min.
    My new flickr account has pictures to look at:

https://www.flickr.com/people/bmw325it/

Sort of a need vs desire.......
    Most often I 'try' to stay dressed as long as I can, but too often the need to use the 'necessary room' / toilet.
    Determines the time frame that I re-dress or undress. Majority of my dressing is at home, so I stay dressed till I have to either get ready to go to sleep or use the bathroom. Once that happens I then re-dress in a more relaxed mode to either finally go to sleep or wind down the night.
    If I have been out in public, then I normally re-dress to a more comfortable, although many time more provocative mode for 'at home' time.
    I honestly would enjoy being out in public more, but I do grasp that I do not 'pass' so when I do go out I try to blend in.
    Yet once I get home I want to be dressed as provocative as I can pull off...

I have really thought about it. But I think I just take off the clothes hang them up. Put away wigs, accessories, makeup and finally my forms.Then I shower.

Hi Misty,
    I never really thought about it, but I am always just a little sad when I "undressed". I usually stand in front of a mirror; the order is generally jewelry first, followed by heels, skirt or dress, and then one final gaze in the mirror (heavy sigh). Sit down anywhere and take off my wig, bra, hoes or stockings, nails, and then a long hot shower. Thanks for the question, I enjoy the ones that make me think about something I do that I generally haven't thought about, but give me emotions.
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by Joanne108 View Post
    I have really thought about it. But I think I just take off the clothes hang them up. Put away wigs, accessories, makeup and finally my forms.Then I shower.
    Well put.
    I only need to shower, if I've put on any scented things, or make up (which is rare). Maybe remove the nail polish. Other than that, just change my clothes and jewelry to my 'male uniform' to avoid upsetting the folks who would be disturbed by seeing someone who isn't of one or the other pure binary roles in our society. I don't really change how I behave or think, speak, or anything else. So, no two 'modes' exist. It's just me.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

At this point I don't feel that I ever truly return to full male mode. Whether it's just hanging around the house or out and about, when the time comes I'm still me. In terms of changing my clothing there isn't' much difference any more. All my jeans/pants are women's, all my underwear (panties/socks) are women's, nearly all my tops are women's except for some t-shirts for those dirty jobs when I don't want my things damaged.
    After a day out and about my routine is outer clothing come and a nightgown goes on. Hair and makeup come off and I moistuize. That's about it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    My Thong and Pantyhose are the first to go on and last to come off.... often i will remain in my bra, PH/thong as I remove my make up.... at that point, no longer En-Fem for me.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

hello Misty,
    Never go back!
    I always retain something feminine even if it is just women's unperformed deodorant.
    luv J

I undress and keep the wig on as long as possible.

If there's no need to completely change, then the knickers, stockings and suspenders belt stay on for underdtessing under my jeans or trousers (like Ursula Harrison).

The latter allows me to return to full femme mode all that bit quicker if the need to be in male mode is for a brief period.

Sue

It depends on what is to follow. Having watched my wife (and others) get ready for bed, it's always top or dress off first, followed by full-length slip (if worn), then bra. The nightdress can then go on. Once that's done it's the skirt and/or waist slip then stockings follwed by girdle and knickers or, if wearing tights, panty girdle, then tights , then knickers (perhaps all three together!).
    If it's getting back into male clothes then it's much the same with top half first and shirt/top back on, then the lower half. To me there seem to be few other options.

I always regret returning to male mode, and I do it in about the same order you do. The only thing that keeps the sadness from being complete is if I can put on a nightgown and sleep soundly with the knowledge that I will put it all on again the next morning. That only happens when my wife is away.
    Nancy
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life that you love, you have to find the courage to live it." -- John Irving

Don't ever return to male mode. Just stay in feminine male mode all of the time.
    You will become stronger in the ways of the Pink Fog. May the Pink Fog guide you and be with you now and forever.

As Marina related, if "pleasuring" happens, then I pretty much return to the male world afterwards! But, I have noticed a change now since I am pushing the mid-60's barrier; I would rather stay dressed or at least under-dressed indefinitely.

Deborah; I'm noting a similar change, though not in my 60s just yet. I've been at least partially dressed or underdressed for over a month now. I don't want to stop.

Like a lot of us...I hate to return to male mode, especially so after pro makeover/picture sessions as the makeup was flawless. But, Just like Marina says, this is me exactly. I remove the wig and clothes while remaining in the panties, bra and pantyhose. Everything gets put back in their places then I remove the bra and pantyhose. Everything goes back to where they're kept. The last article of clothing to be removed before the shower is the panties as I will have used them in the pleasuring process. Into the shower I go and sadly...out he comes with Ashlee washed down the drain until next time.

The first time I went to Keystone I was all girl all day and all night for 4 days. It was such an incredible adventure for me. Anyhow, Sunday morning I packed up Steffi and put my boy clothes on for the trip home. The next week was a total psychological crash for me. I wanted to go back to girl mode and I knew I couldn't. I likened it to a "hard landing" like a helicopter would encounter after losing power.

Since then, I always attempted a "soft landing". I would stay in girl mode as long as I could, stopping on the ride home to shop or something so as to ease the transition back to boy mode.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-17-2023 at 04:52 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.