Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Wife Supports Our Girl Time

How Wife Supports Our Girl Time

It occurred to me that I have never read a post on CD.com that describes a wife or girlfriend who makes notations on a joint smart phone calendar to reserve days or weekends to schedule girl time.

My wife frequently blocks a day or several days where her posts say, "Blocked: Girlfriend Time". She does this frequently, especially when she sees the calendar filling up with events that will keep Teresa from having girly time.

While I am free to be Teresa anytime I wish, she made clear that her motivation is to ensure that Teresa's time is a high priority in our marriage. She began this practice more than fifteen years ago, to ensure that we have this special time to be girls together.

What tweaks my pink cloud are her special comments on what our activity might be. She will add notations such as, "Shopping Day, Dinner Out, Romantic Dinner at Home, Two or Three Day Weekend Trip, Week Long Vacation Trip, Manicure, or Make Over Appointment."

Have any of you experienced this thoughtful approach to making sure you get the time you need to dress en femme?
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 12-12-2022 at 02:57 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

How great is that! I am jealous. Enjoy your time with the wife.

I have never seen that done before. Can you send a message to my wife? I want her to take me out for dinner in a fancy restaurant. I will look as cute as possible.

Natalie:

Great idea! Of course my wife or I would be happy to send a hint to your wife. As cute as you look how would any woman be hesitant to have a fancy candlelight dinner in a swanky restaurant. The fun of it will be that your wife will insist that it was her idea. So, you had better check your joint calendar to see the date of when two cuties will dine out.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 12-12-2022 at 05:55 PM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Teresa, this is REALLY amazing! Wow!

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    What a heavenly idea!
    I will have to send calendar notes to myself from now on, since I'm not married ...

Emily

Teresa, that would be an act that would be a little to technical for my luddite wife.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am pretty lucky in that my wife will ask me on occasion if I need a Teri day. Just the question makes me happy that she considers my desire and makes effort to accommodate me.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Teresa, that is likely the most thoughtful way of showing acceptance and support that I've read on this site. Your wife is a gem.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

That’s a great idea Teresa, thank you for sharing.

My girlfriend is a to do kind of girl but I think she will enjoy this idea.

As I have mentioned before here, we have an anual goals list dedicated to Gi and other dedicated to us as a couple, and we already started to prepare the 2023 list!!! Having a common calendar will be in this years list for sure!

You have a great wife

Just to illustrate two goals achieved this year: a) acrylic nails extensions (she chose the design and color); and b) an international trip as girlfriends.

We had a lot of fun! can’t wait to put this calendar idea to work!

16986FA8-5A55-4215-B404-D96F1FBCECEE.jpg

PS. Girls, i’m not posting this picture to brag or anything like that… my intention is to show to some of us that we can have wonderful relationships, as Teresa has, with amazing wifes and girlfriends and be respected and cherished as we are.
    Last edited by Gi Gondin; 12-13-2022 at 03:17 PM.

Now you are just bragging.

I am envious

Platinum Member
    I am past the stage of being jealous of people in wonderful marriages. I have come to realize that great people create great marriages. And at least in my case, the inverse is also true.

My wife supported my girl time by directing me to the wheely bin in the back garden. That was the destination for my girly things when discovered.

Only in my dreams. What a sweet wife you have.

Wow, Teresa. Your wife gets it and understands that you have certain needs just like she does and is fully willing to make time for that. And my suspicion is that you comfortably reciprocate in considering her needs. That's real togetherness. Hard to do for most, but you and your wife are living, breathing examples that it is possible if both embrace the female-like traits of considering the other's feelings and needs, often in preference to your own.

Reality Check
    My wife has done nothing like that. She tolerates my dressing and has bought me clothes and jewelry, but she has never gone out with me as Krisi.
    Krisi

My wife accepts my dressing unconditionally. I dress daily, always panties, hose and a bra, then whatever. It works perfectly.

Winner of The Most Thoughtful Spouse of the Year!

Teresa,I think you've probably prescribed the contents of my daydreams for the next year or so.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Just another 'Gurl'
    Awesome and great for you and your wife. We don't do this stuff at all. At this point I am not really sure where my CDing is heading. Although it is certainly heading in direction very different from 10 years ago.
    Just another man in a dress

This is quite amazing and wonderful. Clearly Cding meets both of your needs, and it doesn't get any better than that.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

My wife will not wright it in a calendar but when she sees I'm starting to get more flustered or nervous she will tell me that Maria needs some time. She will usally ask me to go for a drive or she will make planes for herself to make time for me at home.

Amazing. A dream come true...for you. For me, the wife does NOT accept who I really am. So I could just dream about it....