Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girly legs

Girly legs

Recently my wife and I went on a vacation with 4 other couples to a warm destination a couple weeks prior I started using a tanning cream on my already smooth legs i thought it would be nice to have a little color. One afternoon we all met up in the pool area I was sitting next to my wife on a love seat size outdoor couch one of the other ladies sat on my other side so I was squeezed between her and my wife we all sat around enjoying drinks and sun in our bathing suits suddenly I realized the other two wives were standing there staring at my legs I looked down and realized my legs looked just as feminine as the two ladies I sat between! For a moment I was embarrassed there was no doubt they were whispering about my girly legs of course the other husbands had very hairy legs so I looked even more out of place. Anyone else have any girly leg stories.

Nope. Although my daughter didn't notice my hair free legs for over a year after I started going hairless. Surprisingly she asked my wife and not me about it. She was told that it makes my ballet tights stay up better (which it does but isn't the first reason I did it.)

More to the point, did anyone ask you about it? Is so, what was your response.

Did your wife talk about it afterwards or did you ask her?

Enquirering minds want to know????

Platinum Member
    I have shaved my legs for years, but never had any comments, directly or by way of a third party. I suppose its because I am a natural blonde (or was before all turned white) and had little body hair to begin with.

Banned Read only
    My genetic profile from my father has given me hairless legs, i.e., no hair follicles on calves and thighs. I did not get the sparse amount of chest hair until I was in my late 50's. I have a picture of my father in a bathing suit in WW2 swimming off Italy on leave; hairless like me. Thanks dad! One day my daughter was sitting opposite from me when I had shorts on. She asked if I shaved my legs. I asked if this was the first time she noticed? I was in my 60's. I had to relate this genetic profile. My son? He inherited a genetic pools from whoever as he is a hairy ape. I suspect it came from my wife's birth father side of the genetic pool which she has no knowledge. I have no hair follicles at the underarms. My wife struggles to shave her legs and underarms and tell me my lack of hair follicles is "wasted on a guy." Not really. It's great to have legs as smooth as a newborn baby's butt.

Banned Read only
    I'm a cyclist and a swimmer, so I keep my body hair to a minimum and shave my arm above the elbow, back and legs. It's totally normal to my wife, because she has only ever known me to keep my legs shaven for 90% of the year.

My step daughter has asked why I shaved my legs. I told her for medical reasons. I also had a guy comment in a locker room about the lack of hair. At that points I had lots of follicles. At this point less so after years of epilating.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have very little hair on my legs and I shave them. I'm also a runner which keeps them toned. Many women have commented on my legs; wishing theirs were as good as mine. I take it as a compliment. And if I don't look masculine enough well duh thats the idea.

My leg hair is patchy and thin, we usually stay tan for summer. At a family reunion my cousin saw my legs in shorts and flips and asked ?Do you shave your legs?? My wife and other women relatives were there and that CD panic brain freeze kicked in. I was at a loss for words, couldn?t come up with the usual witty comeback. My wife finally said ?No, he just doesn?t have a lot of hair.? Yikes. Thanks babe for saving me. The price of tan light hair legs?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Can't happen to me. I have never shaved my legs. I wear leg covers of all types whenever I dress!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This thread got me wondering, since I've never paid any attention to hair on my legs. So I checked both my legs and have little to no hair, so I guess I wont need to shave my legs, which I had been thinking about doing.

I've been shaving mine for years now, but the older I get the less I have to. There is less and less there as time goes by.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I've been shaving my legs every day for the last couple of years. My SO says she loves how I look without all the hair and how it tones my body nicely. I agree!
    Ladies & Gentlemen, HER. 💋🌸💗

Not so far, but I may have to deal with it someday. I basically shaved from the waist down in October and it is hardly growing back. I only touched it up once a few weeks ago. I also noticed that is is very patchy in how it is slowly growing -- a lot of bare area. I don't wear shorts and hardly ever go swimming, so it may be a mute point.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I have been shaving for years also. My wife's friend asked me on day when we were at the beach about my shaved legs. I told her I liked the way they feel.

I suggested to her not to shave her legs for a few months to see the difference.

As I have gotten older my leg hair has gotten more sparse and really all that was visible was a patch above and below my kneecap. It looked like I had been kneeling in dirt so a few years ago I started shaving it and have had no comments from family and I am in shorts almost all year round. If they do ask about my shaved legs that will be the almost truthful answer I will give them. Now if they ask about my shaved arms I will have to come up with a different story. The hair growth on the rest of my legs is so sparse I just pull out the hairs with tweezers.

As a side note my legs are not particularly feminine looking in male mode but put on a pair of pantyhose and 4 inch heels and they look pretty good.

I've been shaving my legs for less than year. The only comment I've ever received was from my wife. One day she happened to rest her hand on my knee. I hadn't shaved for a couple of days so she felt a bit of stubble and remarked about the stubble on my knee. She has never mentioned knowing I shave my legs; but, she obviously does know. She also never mentioned that she knows I use clear nail polish (daily for 4 1/2 months now). But, one day she mentioned the light in the room really reflected off my nails. Anyway, I'm not particularly hairy so it's not real noticeable that I shave my legs. I expect this next summer when we go to the beach with visiting family I might get some questions about why I shave my chest. I shave everywhere from my sideburns down except my back.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Thanks for the responses. None of the ladies asked about my legs but it was definitely uncomfortable sitting there after I noticed them staring I calmed myself by thinking it is what is nothing I can do about it now. No my wife did not mention anything about the pool side incident she was busy enjoying herself and honestly she is the only person I worry about embarrassing she has made a few comments about my hairless legs but I just brush it off blaming it on age and I do have some circulation issues but she is a smart lady so Im sure she knows.

Before CDing ever came up, my wife asked me whether I shaved my legs. I hadn't; what hair there is grows very sparsely, and I was born blonde.

I've since acquired an epilator.

Yes, folks check out my legs. Not only do I shave all year, but because I've kept them protected from UV sun damage and get a fair amount of exercise, they look really good.

Marion

Platinum Member
    Between being 80, & years of Epilating I have no Leg Hair anymore,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My thighs and upper legs are quite smooth - perhaps the hair is worn away by tight jeans. Alas my shins and lower legs are hairy. I daren't shave them as they would likely be noticed at the beach or pool like yours were.

Well said Marion.

Now Jill, you have me (and probably others) curious. How about showing those girly legs of yours?
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Well, what I discovered is that no one really cares about hairless legs.

People don?t even notice it!

And, if anyone notice, just any excuse is fine and people move on with their lives.

Just this simple.

Kisses

Patricia

I’ve kept my legs shaved for at least a decade now and barely anyone has said anything. Last summer, my wife’s friend and her children came to visit us at our cottage. The first thing she said (at top volume) when she saw me with shorts on was “I’m so attracted to your legs!! Do you shave them?” Later, when my wife was alone with her, she explained that I am a crossdresser.