Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What did she get?

What did she get?

So...what did she get for Christmas?

Jenn got a new pair of flats. Sensible shoes.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

67th Christmas in a row. No skirts. No dresses. No makeup. No strappy pumps. Just various shirts. No boxer shorts, thank God. So, Aneline ordered herself a Christmas present from Amazon. A new wig. I can't wait to see it.

For the first time in a few years, I shopped for myself and ended up with a new nightgown, women's jeans, a purple sweater, false eyelashes, and a purse spray perfume. Not sure when I will get the chance to use them, but I felt better after buying them.

Sometimes my wife will get me what we call "upstairs" gifts, because the kids can't see me open them, usually lingerie. This year it was only a couple bottles of nail polish. She said she didn't have time to look for anything else but needed to get me something.
    Dressing up. There's never a wrong time for it, just enjoy being you.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    The most ridiculous, bimbo, silicone suit u could ever imagine!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Fat. I haven't stepped on the scale yet, but I think Geena got fat(er).
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

This is the first Christmas that I can remember, that I didn't get anything fem from my wife. She usually buys several items for me, as part of my Christmas.

I thought she didn't get me anything this year but yesterday morning I woke up to a fem gift under the tree. She got me a long black skirt with a huge split on one side and a black wrap dress.

I'm with Geena, I broke my diet and got heavier.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Banned Read only
    Stephanie, did not get a darn thing. Her inner brother got some books to read and consumables to eat. I also get some "stuff" that my kids thought my wife and I needed; so far off the mark, I think sometimes they are not thinking. I keep telling them they better hope mom and dad do not die at the same time (auto wreck or meteor hitting our house) because then they'll have to get rid of all the crap at the same time. If my wife and I die separately, at least half the stuff will disappear before the demise of the other. Darn, what's so hard about taking me to a baseball game or for a burger? My wife has her head screwed on straight. She gave me twelve index cards with a notation akin to the "Jelly of the Month Club" of Christmas Vacation.

3 tops. 2 V neck and one turtleneck.
    Nothing fancy or frilly. I already have more than I can count.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Once upon a time... Veronica Lacey's Avatar
    Nothing to speak of this Christmas as I indulged earlier in the calendar for more of a "Christmas in July" moment with a couple of nice dresses and camisoles. My self gift is permitting myself to do some online window shopping, perhaps employing some indulgence if I just happen to see something that really hits the mark.
    Part-time crossdresser, full-time human

Platinum Member
    I Got a Leg Lamp, it is abouy 20" Tall and I put it on the Big Picture Window, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

3 pairs of jet black leggings,a pair of women’s Lucky brand jeans, 3 beautiful long sleeved blouses so my tattoos don?t show, a really nice eye palette, and some lingerie!
    Last edited by JocelynJames; 12-27-2022 at 08:19 AM.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

hello Jenn,
    as usual my wife did not buy me anything feminine; she did give me lots of love!
    So I have bought some sensible knitted maxi cardigans, tunic dress and bed socks to keep me warm! And a flimsy see through 'baby doll' because I'm worth it!
    Wishing you and all Crossdressers a happy and stress free 2023!
    luv J

Diane got herself 3 pairs of B Cup forms and two bras, all of which will be here no later that Jan 5th.

Junior Member lynn.crossdresser's Avatar
    I like the term ?my upstairs present? I?ll think that we will use that one. My Queen and I made a pack not to go over board with buying each other presents this year, but Lynn did receive some knee lengths ankle nylons for me to wear under my leggings, bless my Queen I made a comment the summer about being hot with leggings and nylon tights (pantyhose) on and she remembered.

Happy New Year All

Im in the closet so Andrea bought herself 2 pairs of shoes, a nightgown and a new dress as well as some makeup. I think she will order some more things as i keep seeing the amazon cart growing. :-)

Banned Read only
    Nothing as always. I put some ladies clothing on my wish list as an "interpret this how you will" seeing as my wife hasn't been willing to open discussion recently - I would have been equally happy for her to buy them for herself as a treat for me, so it didn't matter if she interpreted it as for me or for her.

I've looked in the sales but nothing in the current style is "my style", so I haven't bought anything for me either.

From my wife? nada. She doesn't buy for Sara.
    From myself? Unless you count a new set of pots and pans for the kitchen (I do the cooking these days) also nada.

We DID get ourselves one of those mail order cookie assortments, but that was for "him and her," not "Sara"

I almost got an "accidental" gift from the daughter-in-law. For whatever reason, she bought my wife a sundress for Christmas. It's pretty ugly and my wife took one look at and said to me "You can have it" but almost immediately took that offer back, saying that maybe it was "kinda cute" after all (It's not).
    It doesn't matter. It's a size medium and probably wouldn't fit me anyway.

I was delighted and surprised to get a small selection of makeup from Mrs Santa this Xmas. ��

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Nothing for me sadly. But I'm not married. Could not let Christmas pass without getting something, I purchased some new stockings from across the pond, Helen's part of the world.
    Running late, might get them tomorrow.

Emily

not new anymore just shy VickieBonne's Avatar
    Three new tops and leggings. She was excited to give them to me. She gave me a couple of outfits for our anniversary in September as well. I love my wife and life!

For the 56th year in a row, no girly presents.
    I did buy myself a Ruger Wrangler.
    Susann_Gardener

Just another 'Gurl'
    Model trains! I love trains.

It was interesting at the family Christmas with the inlaws, most of the men, not me. were getting mens clothes. I was not interested in the least. I was far more interested in the items the ladies received. For the first time in a long time I thought "Wow! How nice to be a woman."
    Just another man in a dress